****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

But it's not bedtime! :rofl: Only supper time!

I have had diarrhea, belly ache but no contractions (well I had three last night that were painful and about 15 and 20 mins apart but they stopped) Nausea but haven't noticed plug loss, lots of discharge but not sure if it's more or the same. Baby is low I can feel it but last apt he was only about 4/5 to 3/5 engaged and I was 1-2 cm dilated but I've been dilated at that for 3 weeks now. Have prenatal tomorrow with my doc who is back from vacay! So will get another internal and see if he will induce me or strip membranes. Any ideas anyone?

I am such a labour dummy :dohh:

I have had period like cramps for the past two days, today it's spread to my back and they are quite painfull now, but still very bearable :thumbup:

I am getting little tightenings - but not making my belly "rock hard" I don't know if they are BH or contractions or nothing :/

I went into preterm labour at 32 weeks and didn't feel anything then, but yeah, this is uncomfortable!

Don't want to get all worked up & excited for nothing!
Also, bump engaged 3/5's at 32 weeks and is currently 2/5's and I lost my plug last week.
Any ideas ladies?
x

oh, I've got ideas!!! :winkwink: I think it's early labour...walk walk walk!!! :happydance:

But it's not bedtime! :rofl: Only supper time!

I have had diarrhea, belly ache but no contractions (well I had three last night that were painful and about 15 and 20 mins apart but they stopped) Nausea but haven't noticed plug loss, lots of discharge but not sure if it's more or the same. Baby is low I can feel it but last apt he was only about 4/5 to 3/5 engaged and I was 1-2 cm dilated but I've been dilated at that for 3 weeks now. Have prenatal tomorrow with my doc who is back from vacay! So will get another internal and see if he will induce me or strip membranes. Any ideas anyone?

Wow...great symptoms!! I think it won't be long!

one day overdue. head still isn't engaged. is he ever going to come? :cry:

Sameface i hear ya, I'm 3 going on 4 days overdue! Going by my first due date. Good luck!

I am still having an intense belly ache so am praying it develops into some regular pains!

morning all!

Going to be another crapy day for me :( Yet again no sleep :/
Noticed tho, Henry is kicking alot lower then he was before, before it was right under my breast's now its just a inch or 2 above my belly button!

Morning all!

I slept pretty well last night, 2 pee trips... took some pain killers at 5.30 for my headache and woke up feeling so much better, I've been waking wiht a stinking headache every moring for the last few weeks, so it was nice to have it cleared a bit before having to get up!

No more plug/show overnight. No signs or any indications other than that, so really not expecting anything.

morning ladies i've had a great night sleep only had 1 pee trip at 3.30 then straight back to the land of nod for me i've woke was the squits and a feeling of sickness but nothing has came up as of yet i'm on my ball hoping it will do something as walking is out if the question as my feet have shreaded me and my hubby both had our guess date of when our baba will come mine being the 4th and his being the 8th don't know why i said so early :wacko: but ay ho i can hope lol

so here goes baby this is your offical eviction notice 24 hours to get the hell out of me then i'm gonna start court proceedings to have you removed lol be good to me and don't let daddy win :hugs::haha:

hey girls :)

i havnt even had a look over in baby club.... this is the only thing i look at tbh lol x
hope your all ok.

babys doing good.... settling in well with her brother and sister. ive noticed ella has got abit louder and abit more boisterous but she is very good with the baby so im being patient with her.

milk came in yesterday and baby pooed like 5 times in an hour !!! from feeding all day i suppose the joys of motherhood anyway, instant boob job !! woo hoo lol.... ill keep these babys thanks ;)

night time isnt too bad, where she fed all day she only woke once last night, but she woke once n screamed / fed / screamed / burped / screamed / for a hour.... which wasnt all that great but ella n harry stayed asleep.... and olly of course lol x

had to get up and get hj off to nursery... that all done and dusted and now i have to tidy up ready for midwife and a few visitors...... fun fun fun

il drop in on you all later !!

come on august mummas !! this is our month !! x

Morning everyone! Good to see ya Mumma! I dont think I'll be lookin in baby club untill we're all there either lol! Glad all is going well x x

Well, I have woken with an absolutely STINKING headache. :0(
I didnt sleep Too bad, had a few pee trips! but nothing too frequent lol! I was ok when I first woke up, but once I got out of bed and got in the shower the headache set in! grrrrrrrr! Had a few painful BH's in the shower too! I just think perhaps my body is telling me I need to slow the heck down lol!
I have 2 paracetamol on board now so hoping that the head clears soon! I am taking Riley to our tots group this morning, and Mat is gunna come with me! Its down a good hill to get there, so I am hoping that the walk back UP will help baby wriggle on down! lol.

Sending tonnes of labour dust to us all! by dinnertime this evening we may well have more little arrivals!!!!!! HAve a great day everyone x
Nikki x x

Morning ladies....

Hope everyone is well, looks like some of you are close to having your babies very soon.

Peter is grand. He's got jaundice but it seems to be going slowly so not too worried about that.

Just a quick question. Feeding him is no problem, i wind him and then he falls asleep. When i put him down though he wakes back up and cries until i feed him again. Is this normal do you think????

Also he hasn't poo'd since yesterday? Is that normal? How many times should he be pooing? Sorry for the questions but i really don't have a clue.

thanks girls

xxx

I think "anything is normal" unfortunately applies to babies in the way it does to pregnancy philly!
Charlotte has always been a frequent pooper, even now 3 or 4 a day... I'd say if he hasn't poo-ed by the end of the day it might be worth mentioning to MW/HV, but so long as you're still getting wet nappies you should be OK.
Regarding feeding sleeping waking, CHarlotte used to fall asleep feeding as she was warm and snuggly, but then didn't get enough, so when she roused she wanted more - we used to strip her right down and keep her cool and if she dozed off mid-feed then put her on a blanket to wake up and start again until decent feed taken... we also used to try and keep her awake for alittle time after each feed so she didnt' associate needing a feed to get to sleep, does that make sense!!
Sounds like you're doing brilliantly :hugs:

sorry if TMI, but anyone had brownish discharge?
first noticed it yesturday, put a pad on last night because when I was walking around yesturday it felt like I was leaking, but when i'v gone to the toilet this morning it's got brown discharge on, not load's and there's nothing there when I wipe.

first noticed it yesturday, put a pad on last night because when I was walking around yesturday it felt like I was leaking, but when i'v gone to the toilet this morning it's got brown discharge on, not load's and there's nothing there when I wipe.

your show me thinks:hugs:

your show me thinks:hugs:

That's what I thought, but thought i'd ask on here. I'v noticed a few little brown "bit's" when i'v wiped over past week, but thought nothing of it until I saw the brown on the pad this morning. I'v only just started wearing pad's because of yesturday feeling like I was leaking, so i doubt i'd have noticed it before.

I have had a brown tinge to my discharge, mentioned it to Mw when I spoke to her last and she wasnt too worried, just said to keep an eye on it and if it turned red then to call in!
could well be ur show slowly coming away hun! :thumbup:

Oooh i'm so jealous everyone is having tons of 'signs'
Philly sounds normal to me :thumbup: On the poo front.. not sure about formula babies, but BF babies can go a week or so without pooing :)

i'll just keep an eye on it Mercy, I wont bother my midwife while it's still clearly brown.

Today it seem's I have nothing to do! (unless I attack the ironing pile but....yeh that can maybe weight!) So just going to sit on my arse and drink tea! :)

i'll just keep an eye on it Mercy, I wont bother my midwife while it's still clearly brown.

Today it seem's I have nothing to do! (unless I attack the ironing pile but....yeh that can maybe weight!) So just going to sit on my arse and drink tea! :)

ooo sounds like a good day to me hun! I think the ironing can deffo be left in favour of tea drinking! I think u need to add a biscuit or two as well tho heehee! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->