****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Morning ladies didnt sleep well at all last night just couldnt get comfy so feeling shattered today :sleep:

Nice to see you on here mumma and philly :)

Danielle def sounds like bits of your plug hun!

Nice lazy day for me too I think today xx

:wave: Morning Everyone!!

Mumma & Philly Its so nice to hear from you!!! Glad you and babies are well. Mumma :grr: Boot Olly's arse out of bed! Philly I agree with Lucy! We used to get his little legs out when feeding sometimes because he got lovely and cosy and would fall asleep little munchkin!!

Danielle Sounds like a bit of you plug!

Mercy Your going to walk that baby out of you!!!

Aw Lucy I was thinking about you last night and wondered if we'd have another annoucement on here this morning...cheeky little monkey eh!

AFM This might be TMI but almost immediately after I fell pregnant with Jacob, it was like I became allergic to Kev's juice when :sex: we even got advised off a doctor to stop because it caused a bleed once :blush:...so needless to say my pregnancy with Jacob was DTD free :growlmad:. It all went back to normal after having him?!?!

We've kind of thought it would be the same this time around and it was too painful last time to even try!! Anyway after months feeling like a virgin...I've not stopped waking up with the urge and today we DTD:happydance:! And everything was ok! I'm sorry about TMI but :happydance:

We're off to IKEA today to pick up our splat room stuff! Have good day everyone!!

Oh and I'm 39 weeks today!! 7 days left apparently :happydance: Woo Hoo!!

best not mention to that family friend of mine that I think my plug's coming away! Can't be doing with a repeat of yesturday.

Yay Not long now baby france :D

best not mention to that family friend of mine that I think my plug's coming away! Can't be doing with a repeat of yesturday.

why you been getting the calls lol i have told everyone not to phone me until the 17th lol so we'll see and i said i'd call them if anything happens i want to discuss lol

mumma you must be one understanding lady i would kick his ass why isn't he up and you resting it surely wouldn't him to get kids ready for you open a can of whoop ass on him you give the inch men take the mile lol

why you been getting the calls lol i have told everyone not to phone me until the 17th lol so we'll see and i said i'd call them if anything happens i want to discuss lol

no she's due near same time as me, and had ago at me yesturday after I told her about the back ache and period cramps i had been getting. She asked how I was so I told her. I said i think he was just moving down, but she was like "omg you wont be in labour yet!!!!"

Hi ladies, well I didnt have the best night sleep, got up twice to pee, but then my son came to my bed at half 8, thought we would have a quick cuddle then he would want to get up...but he fell asleep...and didnt wake up until half 11!!!!!! I was so amazed and I feel better after a lie in, and to top it off he is in a lovely mood so he seems to be making up for being a bugger the past few days lol!

Still getting kicked in the ribs though, its really painful! Not sure what I have planned for today, might see if I can get motivated to do some house work lol :D

no she's due near same time as me, and had ago at me yesturday after I told her about the back ache and period cramps i had been getting. She asked how I was so I told her. I said i think he was just moving down, but she was like "omg you wont be in labour yet!!!!"

Would be great to have baby early just to prove her wrong :haha: xx

Well, after I got off my ball lastnight the pains went :(
But I was so knackered that I fell asleep - Didn't even wait up for OH!

Today I feel uncomfy and seem to have ALOT of discharge (Sorry TMI), going over to see my sister so hopefully the walk will do something :thumbup:
Can't wait to see MW on Thursday!
:)
Hope you are all doing okay!

hey hun :)

aww looks like both our plugs have gone then :) i woke up this morning and have noticed some brown mucus discharge..mw told me thats my plug :)

was going to be induced of friday but maybe i want have to be after all :)

exciting times :hugs:

We're off to IKEA today to pick up our splat room stuff! Have good day everyone!!

Splat room?
yay for DTD!

hey hun :)

aww looks like both our plugs have gone then :) i woke up this morning and have noticed some brown mucus discharge..mw told me thats my plug :)

was going to be induced of friday but maybe i want have to be after all :)

exciting times :hugs:

Oooh, could be next!!

Well had a nice playdate this morning, my friend is potty trianing so we went to her house. her boy doing really well after 2 days, but then just as my mum arrived to pick up me and C, her wee man pooped on the carpetand stepped in it before we'd noticed, then I went to get wipes and came back and Charlotte stepped in it too! I nearly wet myself laughing, but trying so hard not to 'react' to the situation!

:dohh: at stepping in the poop :rofl: it just happens and then you kind of become accustomed to them pooing then assuming the position to have their bum wiped!

:lol: My daughter poos then takes it all to the toilet and then tries to wash her hands...its so frustrating but totally sweet in a weird way...

Tiff those have been my symptoms for the last several days. Baby feels A LOT lower today and is moving around near my belly button now! Have an appointment on Thursday (when my doc is back from vaca, weird) and can't wait.

Philly, this isn't from personal experience but I've been reading one of the baby whisperer books and she says when that happens it's because baby wasn't done eating when he fell asleep. What Lucy & Lou said about keeping baby awake is exactly what the author says in that book. I started reading it after someone on here mentioned E.A.S.Y, didn't realize at the time that I had been given that book by SIL, so I started reading it. Eat. Activity. Sleep. You time. that's what it stands for and it helps make sure baby doesn't end up needing to be nursed to sleep.

:wave: Mumma, I agree with the other girls, wake Olly up! Especially if he isn't going to be around the whole time, make him help out while he is, you've done it twice already it's his turn!

I've only had a little extra cm, no plug or show....I'm feeling left out :haha:

Fx it's the start of something for you Danielle, Rainbows & Babydeabreu! And Danielle I definitely wouldn't share with that girl anymore, she sounds like she is the jealous type....

Here's my little bit of TMI question for the day: The last few times DH and I have DTD (congrats on that btw Lou), after I have "finished" the baby seems to shift all onto one side of my belly (doesn't matter what position I'm in). I say it's the baby shifting and not a contraction because one half of my belly is softer and the other bulges out and is hard...?? Has anyone else had that or am I a weirdo? It looks really weird, and the bulge is always on my left side even if I am lying on my right! Another reason I think it may be the baby is because I can usually push it (gently) back towards the center and it will go. :blush: Yea, just typing that I sound like a weirdo, sorry!!

:hugs:

ooohhh potty training!! My son had a phobia of pooing on potty and toilet, even once he was dry he used to ask for a nappy on to poo. I decided enough was enough so started trying to get him to use potty and not putting a nappy on him. On of the days he started pooing, I ran him to the potty, sat him down and left him to get on with it, while I ran to clear up what had dropped on floor....only to find one of our pups (my bitch had a litter recently) was 'helping' and licking it up...I had to try and get her away, clean it up, and with all the bending over after eating my sunday dinner I ended up having to run to the loo to throw up!!! :rofl:

I was very proud of my lil man for finishing off on the potty what he started on the floor though :haha: The next time he used the poty he said 'wow mummy you werent sick!!' he was more proud of me :)

hello ladies. Hope everyone is well this morning..afternoon...ect.

I am getting so uncomfortable that my bones in my back and hips feel like they're gonna shatter...anyone else have sever hip, back and pubic bone pain. Baby is getting so smooshed in there I can't even sit normal anymore...I have to sit leaned back with my legs spread open..lol...if not I think her little head gets smooshed and she wiggles like crazy to tell me to change positions.

I haven't lost anymore of my plug...rrrr.....But I do have a Dr's appointment today. I hope he will check again to see if any progress has been made since last week....eeek

here's a couple pics of my favorite new things!!

Attachments

• 101_5770.jpg
    101_5770.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 101_5772.jpg
    101_5772.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 101_5773.jpg
    101_5773.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2
lovin it thats a gorgous bump pic :) such a perfect round belly I am sooo jealous lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->