****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Panicking slightly, I have to keep my legs firmly crossed and keep baby in for a few days lol! My 1st choice for having riley while in Hospital is away in england, and Now my back up plan has fallen thru too!
I feel awful stressing, as the reason is because her teenage daughter is in hospital with suspected appendicitis! :cry:

SO This is an official "STAY PUT NOTICE" for Baby Banno! For at least another few days! lol.

On lighter news, I am chilling with hubby eating Wholewheat crackers with Cheddar Cheese and JAM ( Mat thinks I have issues lol).
and I am being naughty and having a VERY small glass of red wine! I really feel like I deserve it today lol, and I havent had any alcohol at all for weeks and weeks now!

Congrats Angelmyky, he is beautiful!!! Sorry you had such a hard time with labour, but it all seems to be worth it :hugs:

yoohoo :hi:

:haha: check me out having a baby :baby: hehe!!

Thank you all so much for your kind words :) im sure billy2mm has filled you in on everything!!
It might have taken quite literally days to get things started but when they did goodness it was quick!! Cant believe she was born on her due date... :thumbup:

Anyway im keeping this as quick as poss as i want to go and stare at her some more hahaha,

Ailah sarah Elizabeth sinclair log flumed into the world at 9.59pm on 01.08.10 :baby:

textbook labour and we got home and lunchtime on monday (the 2nd). The night in the hospital couldnt have gone better!! However last night was a bit of a trainwreck... the afterpains were getting to me a bit and i had a little panic about having 2 kids and no sleep about midnight hehe.

Anyway today ive managed to get a nap (back on alright terms with FOB so he has taken some pressure off too) and have just enjoyed the little lady.

Abby loves her little sister so much and keeps giving her kisses and cuddles :cloud9:

Breastfeeding going like a dream (just the after pains :cry:)

I hope ive made some sense.... so tired!! haha, anyway i hope you are all doing well and i will be back when i dont need matchsticks to keep my eyes open to update properly (write my birth story) and catch up on all the gossip here!!

hope everyone is doing well...:hugs: to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww nice to see you hun glad things are going well! See you soon :hugs:

I want a bump like yours Lovin_it, mine looks just like a blob!

I'm sure you have a BEAUTIFUL Bump too hun!! Every bump is a beautiful bump!!

alaskanwhitec------>thanks, it is the 5 in 1 bassinet. I just love it!! Hopefully baby will love it too!! Baby Phat is awesome...I broke down and bought myself/baby something a little stylish...lol:thumbup:

I just got back from my Dr's appointment. I am another cm dilated..that makes 3 cm...and he said I am almost 60 % effaced?? and he did a major stretch & sweep....he said hopefully that will get things moving for me before my appointment next week. I just love my OB/GYN...he is absolutely amazing!!

congrats on the baby Angelmyky.. beautiful!! :hugs:
co

I feel like such an emotional reck tonight :(
If I could stop at my mum and dad's with out them asking question's I would, but I know they will quiz me, and that will just set me off crying :/

Congratulations angelmyky your little boy is beautiful.

:wave: Beanzean and woo hoo on becoming a mummy!

Carolyn so nice to hear from you and glad everything seems to be going ok, looking forward to reading about your labour!!

Mercy Sending lots of stay put thoughts, don't let baby hear though because no doubt will want to come out and play. Hope your friend can get home soon enough and her daughter is ok.

Danielle:gun: go get him told...bloody men eh.

Lovin_it My bump is gorgeous and I love it...but its so red and angry with stretch marks and flabby bits!

AFM was lovely to see the in-laws tonight, they're so friendly!! However we've had a stain on our front room carpet..when we were having kitchen done oil was spilt on it:dohh:. Well Kev's dads said to 'iron it out using brown paper' :shrug: sooooo.....we did and its only burnt the carpet :haha: so our little stain is now a big one!

I'd cry if I didn't think it was so funny, I mean who irons out a bloody stain?:haha:

His dad is mortified and so upset and wants to buy us a new one, but he's saved us thousands over the last year with all the help he's given us! So guess where I'm taking Kev tomorrow!

How is everyone tonight?

Lou x

Thanks Lou, I am hoping the same! Her daughter is staying in tonight and then they will be decidding if they're going to operate in the morning! Poor thing!
I am getting backache that goes really deep into the back of my hips! So I think all this acheyness the past few days is more than likely a little further engagement rather than a sign of baby making its plee for escape lol!

I have had words with my bump and told him/her that they're to stay put untill the weekend haha!

Booo to burned on carpet stains! I have to admit that I have never heard of ironing out a stain either lol!

I think he thought it would be like grease paper and would soak the oil up IYKWIM, I did ask if it should have been that and Kev told me no. I can't stop giggling, Kev says we'll leave it (but we're not going to!) I feel so bad for his dad, he's such a lovely man and is sooo helpful and kind! He's been really quiet since and even though we've been taking the mic out of him and he's laughed I know he feels really guilty.

I don't care though, I mean the carpets not that old (just over 18 months) but it wasn't malicious and there was a stain on it anyways? So I've been wanting a new, darker one! Feel bad for him though - its still funny though!

Tashalina, it was bad enough with somoene else's Ltoddler p[tty training, I dread to think how it'llbe when it's C's turn... your LO sounds funny :)
Splat room sounds awesome Lou!
Danielle :hugs: :hug:
Angelmyky, congratulations, gorgeous wee man, if a troublesome arrival!
Beanzean, congrats to you too!! My DD did that, slipped from May to June...
Nik, hope your friend's daughter is OK soon, and baby banno stays put!!
Carolyn, great to hear from you!

As for us, wellCharlotteand I had a nap and I woke up so disorientated when my alarm went off, I was really deeply asleep. We then did somecooking and made cookies :)

I've been upto the rugby club tonight to see my girls, it was first night of pre-season, and we got an awesome 51 people out to train!! it was lovely to catch up with everyone, good craic and we had BBQ afterwards :) Knoiwing my luck I'll be able to make trianing next week too!! Off to pack up the cookiesand ehad to bed:)

:wave: hey lovelys.how are we xxxx

i'm a bit icky off to docs.can't stop bleeding so think the fibroid is saying hi!

Ashton is now 7lb 8oz so i must be making super milk!

awww angelmyky what an emotional story, you have definitely been through it but Im glad its all ok now and your at home with your lil man :)

Danielle, you need to kick that man into touch hon!! With your pains, you have enough to contend with, without him being a dick! :hugs:

beanzean, welcome to august :) and congrats on your little girly xxx

Carolyn so pleased to hear everything went well and you sound like your coping well at home too :D congratulations hon xx

eoZ sorry to hear your having probs...I must say though I admire you finding the time to come on here with all those kiddies hehe. woop woop for super milk :D

AFM I popped up to asda this afternoon to pick up a few things, baby monitor, play gym and travel cot, and then ended up spending loads more too...there are so many bargains there. Just waiting for my pushchair to be delivered over the next week and then I have everything ready! 37 weeks tomorrow (well its after midnight here so today really) WOOO HOO :happydance:

Anyway off to bed now, night night xx

Eoz...hope you are OK

Congratulations again Carolyn!

Angelmyky...congratulations...sorry it was traumatic. He is adorable.

AFM...c-section 9am Saturday morning! Gulp! If I make it that is (what the OB said).

So I went to docs today, am 2cm dilated about 40% effaced doc stretched cervix and sweeped my anterioir (top) membranes then about an hour later out comes all this brown blood like a table spoon! So guessing this is my bloody show, been cramping badly and have belly ache now, my question is, how long after bloody show does labour normally start? Am wondering if i am having real contractions now and not just Bh's as it hurts but that could be the cramping hurting?

kelly it can be minutes,hours,days or weeks but you sound like its the start especially with cramps xx

jasmak :shock: how exciting.good luck xxx

Tashaline the joy of boob feeding and a laptop lol x

Eoz...hope you are OK

Congratulations again Carolyn!

Angelmyky...congratulations...sorry it was traumatic. He is adorable.

AFM...c-section 9am Saturday morning! Gulp! If I make it that is (what the OB said).

:happydance: Congratulations Jasmak!!! You'll have to keep us updated, bet you're super excited now!

Kelly I agree with Eoz It could be anything but sounds like everything is heading in the right direction with the cramps and that. Good luck! :winkwink:

Eoz Super BOOBIES! I breast feeding goes well for me and I can look after Jacob and find time to say hello on here! Think I might head off to ASDA Tash and see if I can find a whip for Kev! LOL! You're doing an amazing job Eoz I think you'll get lots of questions when our LO's are born!!!! :thumbup:

Jacoc is wide awake this morning, he woke up with the biggest smile on his face and giggling to himself bless! So I'm downstairs while Kev is snoring his fat head off upstairs (can't argue he's been up for last couple of mornings with him while I've slept). Got MW this morning to have a BP check and see if baby's grown. FX it has or else I'll be off to hospital for a scan...think I might go pack my hospital bag before I go?!

Hope ladies, bumps & babies are well, Lou x

well it would seem Mike's woke up in abetter mood! I'v not had really had any more pain or brown discharge :/ Got a lovely headache thank's to Mike deciding he wanted to cuddle me at 6am and head butted me!! Also feeling abit sick and TMI but my belly's churning away asif i'm going to have a bad case of the runs :(

Jasmak, how exciting!! Saturday at the latest you'll be holding your LO!!
Kelly, sounds promising, but like others said it could still happen any time. I remember from induction last time that the early labour stages did just feel like cramps, so FX for you!
Danielle, boo to sore head, me too again today, glad Mike's behaving himself more!

As for us, off to MW shortly, really must get washed and dressed... still no 'signs'. DH and I managed :sex: twice in a week is a record for us!
Going to ask MW for a sweep today, so FX things have progressed from Friday!

morning beautifuls

angelmyky - congrats !!!! what a little stunner !! sorry that birth wasnt all fun n games, mine wasnt either. i went into shock too, shakes and everything. i did when i had harry too. enjoy your bubba !! hes lovely x

carolyn - after pains !! tell me about it, mine have gone now but my muscle thing is killing me, roll on 5 n a bit weeks and get me booked in with that surgeon !!

hey ladies........ i wanna see more babies !!!! try and sleep as much as you can before you have labour and late night breast feeding to contend with !!

well my milks come in and i fed her on demand yesterday during the day which worked a treat as she only woke twice last night !! so i go to sleep.... it was lovely :) x

lola had her first bath yesterday, she just straightened out and laid there chilling in the water while we washed her.... bless.

going to get her registered tomorrow. yay x

sending lots of love and dust to baby bumps...... x

Attachments

• DSC_0193.jpg
    DSC_0193.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0192.jpg
    DSC_0192.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 5
I want Moglet to come out :hissy: but not got MW again til monday :cry: My MW flew to Zante last night too :dohh: Can cope with huge bump etc but the pressure in my bits is getting too much even for paracetomol to touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->