****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies!

Sorry Nik, I know it's not fun for you but it is a little funny.... I would be really worried to say I would be your back up, I would probably get hit by a bus or come down with some awful disease! Fx everything works out and you can use one of the many you have already asked!

Tiff, sounds very promising, keep us posted.

Danielle, I honestly don't know what to say. Normally I would say just sit down and talk it all out with him (maybe out for a nice dinner- to keep emotions subdued) but from what you have described he is quite the man-baby so doubtful that he will try to see things from your perspective. Something you said before about him being very good for a week and then falling back into old habits, that is true for many people, men & women, you might need to remind him several times to do (or not do) something until it becomes the new habit. Be persistent if it is something you want to change. :hugs:

Congrats on full term Tasha!

AFM: I think I have finally gotten a payroll issue from July 5th resolved. Stupid people messing with my pay! They were really silly trying to pull that crap with me, I used to do A/R with my last employer so I know to check & recheck all my numbers. For some reason the company I had my contract with thought they could just neglect to pay me for an entire day and I wouldn't notice.... twats. So almost a month later and supposedly it has finally been dealt with.... except now I am going to have my mum (a financial adviser) and my FIL (a chartered accountant) look over everything they have given me from this contract and last to make extra sure it all pans out properly and I don't end up having to pay extra taxes or something! :gun:

Still feeling the same baby/tummy wise with added shooting pains in my upper thighs. :nope: Does not feel nice when that happens, I have almost fallen over a couple of times from the shock of the pain.

DH's bday today, already gave him his presents and card, and made him dinner last night because his mom and maybe dad are supposed to be coming over tonight and I didn't want him to have to share. :haha: Had a dream last night that I called DH at work and said "Happy Birthday, my water broke" hahaha we will see.... wishful dreaming me thinks.

:hugs:

Mercy...things will work out...and CHEESECAKE...yummy!!!!

Danielle..... :hugs:

AFM.....Had a very crappy sleep last night....a mixtrure of nerves of the upcoming section, and just regular pregnancy things (can't get comfy, need to take a crap at 2am - WTF?, and starving! ) Today I have a stress test...which feels like such a waste of time. I have to drive my kids to my moms (and she lives on the other side of the city), then back to the hospital, find and pay for parking, walk forever from parking to get to the hospital, admit myself, then go to the new maternity ward which is a big long maze because it is a new add on. Then get strapped to the monitors only to be told all is fine, which I know already. Grrrr.. I guess the good news is, this is my VERY LAST stress test! :)

Danielle when baby is here you will get ctc and child benefit so will have some cash for yourself and baby to get out of house. Think you should still make mike give you some as well too. Its not good to be stuck in the house all the time. :hugs:

Afm been out for a walk for that took an hr and half to the shops and back as we needed bread. It normally take me 30mins there and back when not pregnant :haha: Well and truly pooped now so sat on my ball having a bounce :)

yup foosh he is a man baby! if I have a word with him I know what he'll say "Im just tired" or "im stressing about monday" (he has court, its first one over visitation for his daughter)
but I don't find excuse's for stuff, can you imagine if men were the one's who got pregnant!! I'd think all women would be sending them away for 9month's!

Thank's for all the hug's!

I'v just started achig down below, and my pelvic bones started hurting. Lasted a couple of mins then went :S Then got a sharp pain in my back :S

:hugs::hugs: to everyone this morning/day...

hope things speed up for us...put us outta this misery we are in!!

I woke up this morning throwing up...have period cramps in my tummy, and my discharge has a pinkish tinge to it...not a lot...but there is a pinkish color instead of white-yellowie....
my hunny and I dtd last night and I've had cramps ever since. my legs are killing me...feels like the muscles are stretching and aching....

I'm in sheer misery today. Come on baby...time to come meet the world.

Hope you all have a better day...I think I need a nap. lots of big :hugs: to you all.

I woke up this morning throwing up...have period cramps in my tummy, and my discharge has a pinkish tinge to it...not a lot...but there is a pinkish color instead of white-yellowie....
my hunny and I dtd last night and I've had cramps ever since. my legs are killing me...feels like the muscles are stretching and aching....

Hope you all have a better day...I think I need a nap. lots of big :hugs: to you all.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that sounds good!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that sounds good!!!!

isn't it funny how something so yucky can sound so exciting...LOL :happydance: :hugs:

Lovin it you'l be next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be wonderful....but this little darling seems to have a mind of her own!! lol she's stubborn just like her daddy...hehe:haha:

Lucy hope the sweep does something for you hun! you never know! I have heard a lot of ladies who were not dialated at all, who went into labour after an attempted sweep x x

Nik I really hope so! It's not that I'm desperate to get the baby out yet, but it would be so nice to know my body can do it without drugs to get things started!

Jasmak, hope stress test OK! and not too stressfull!

Would be nice if it was one of us overdue mummies though!!

Well DH stuck late at work,so bath and bed for me again with Charlotte tonight, better get a move on!

Ugh, how embarrassing, but before I make an unwanted trip to my midwife, and have to explain to DH why, has anyone else experienced a greenish type discharge....Its watery at times, (sorry for TMI!) I haven't been DTD, so what gives? What is this? Anyone have this? Its doesn't itch, but I am a little red and sensitive down there....If not, I may never be able to show my face on this post again.....:blush:(Tee-hee, I need to stop!)

Ugh, how embarrassing, but before I make an unwanted trip to my midwife, and have to explain to DH why, has anyone else experienced a greenish type discharge....Its watery at times, (sorry for TMI!) I haven't been DTD, so what gives? What is this? Anyone have this? Its doesn't itch, but I am a little red and sensitive down there....If not, I may never be able to show my face on this post again.....:blush:(Tee-hee, I need to stop!)

sounds like you might have an infection??? Espesially if you are red and sensitive. I would def not wait to get it checked out. :hugs:

sounds like you might have an infection??? Espesially if you are red and sensitive. I would def not wait to get it checked out. :hugs:

Uck, I thought soooo. Never in my life have I had this. Odd! What would cause this? Makes me feel dirty......

Uck, I thought soooo. Never in my life have I had this. Odd! What would cause this? Makes me feel dirty......

You're not dirty. You wouldn't think that if it was an infection in your throat, would you??? It's the same thing! It's just a body part like anything else... :hugs:

Hey hun, often theres no real reason for an infection, I once had to be treated for something that was actually caused by washing too much lol.
It might be something as simple as thrush/candida hun. worth checkin it out tho x x x

My cheesecake was scrummy, and theres half of it left so I see a nice chunk of it coming my way again very soon lol!
I made fajitas and spicy rice for dinner tonight, it was like Nando's lol, only cheaper haha!
I had the urge this afternoon to put together the pram, and set up the crib and Moses basket properly! the moses basket is in our room with a plastic cover over it, and the pram is sat in the baby's room with the rain cover on lol! I think everything is finally ready now!

Its quite funny when I think about the fact that my baby sitters are dropping like flies haha! I have a couple of other options but I am leaving it for now and praying baby waits untill my first choice gets back from England at the weekend lol.

Lucy I really hope that things start off naturally for you! looking forward to a late night text telling me your off in! :hugs:

Lucy I really hope that things start off naturally for you! looking forward to a late night text telling me your off in! :hugs:

Not jjust too soon though, DH still at work, and some of his late nights are like midnight!

Very proud of DD, she was dressing one of her dolls before bed, and managed two out of the three buttons by herself for the first time!
Also quite chuffed, she had her first gingerbread man at lunchtime, and then we got our free muller little stars book in the post today, and it was the Gingerbread Man, so she was really excited!

Not jjust too soon though, DH still at work, and some of his late nights are like midnight!

Very proud of DD, she was dressing one of her dolls before bed, and managed two out of the three buttons by herself for the first time!
Also quite chuffed, she had her first gingerbread man at lunchtime, and then we got our free muller little stars book in the post today, and it was the Gingerbread Man, so she was really excited!

Aww well done little lady! :happydance:

I wish lots of labor :dust::dust::dust: your way!! I hope some of the over due mommies get your turn!! :hugs:

ARG! Well nothing yet, Still cramping and having lots of BH's a little more bleeding in the discharge to but not much. I was so hoping last night would progress to labour, I know it can still happen. My induction is booked for Tuesday if nothing happens but I can't be induced on tuesday it's going to eff up my clinical hours with school big time and I might possibly have to repeat a course for missing to much time so if nothing by tuesday or monday night I will have to call and cancel the induction, I would rather go 2 weeks over and not eff up my school then be induced early, plus I would rather go into labour naturally anyway. I tried to convince doc to let me go till aug 14 (if baby waited that long) but he didn't want me going past the 12th! Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->