****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hiya Change me from the 14th to the 20th according to my Midwife and scan..lol 08/20/2010 GO August Mommies...

Hey everyone,

How nice to find this thread when we are all due in August. This is my first pregnancy and I am both excited and terrified! Every single twinge I get sends me on to the internet looking at symptoms, just my worrying nature!!

Congratulations to everyone. MrsP - Please add me to the list :)

Whats your due date hon?

You ladies and your food, what you like? I can barely eat a thing most of the time but when I am hungry I am hungry and it gets me good.

Hope you all have a wonderful new year. Thought you'd be pleased to know that we currently have 104 babies due in August!!!

Flutterbaby - Keeping weight down I understand but surely you're not still dieting?

Hows the morning sickness going girls? I had a horrid day of it yesterday, today seems to be so much easier, hope its just subsiding and nothing else. I think I like having it just to know something is still happening. x

Not felt bad at all today but it's only 930am here. LOL It still early so I better becareful of what I say!

I was so hungry last night while I was waiting for the burgers to cook I ate about 1/3 of a big jar of Bananna Peppers :dohh: I would have eaten more but they ran out :cry: I craved them the last time I was pg with DD. LOL

We are just going to hang out at home while DD goes to a skating party. I could use a nap about now. :dohh:

Wishing all the August Mummies the Happiest of New Years!

Hows the morning sickness going girls? I had a horrid day of it yesterday, today seems to be so much easier, hope its just subsiding and nothing else. I think I like having it just to know something is still happening. x

OH. MY. GOD. Don't even ask! It has kicked in in full swing now and I nearly gag until I vomit at least once an hour. I'm sooo scared about going to work now. I've been on Xmas vacation for a couple weeks and no one knows at work yet. I work in a kindergarten and I'm terrified I'll start to gag while serving the children lunch or singing with them. :cry:

I could use some encouragement right now. Being pregnant has lost it's wonder for the time-being. I feel sooo crappy. :(

I got it around 5 wks, and it has subsided for a about a week. It does come back every now and then but at least there is no vomiting (1 week puke free!). I work with small children and I was really scared of vomiting all over them but luckily that hasn't happened yet. The issue for me right now is my boobs! They REALLY NEED TO STOP GROWING!

littlemo and the other new bfps, congratulations!!
whoever mentioned the nap for a late night tonight, wish I'd read your post earlier, forgot all about that!! I'm going to be SO knackered!! But I think it's my turn for a lie in tomorrow :)
vespersonicca, hope it goes OK when You're back at work, I haven't told anyone yet either, I teach highschool age... always have my bin handy just under the desk, but havne't needed it so far!
Happy New Year one and all :)

Oh yeah, and DD had her swine flu jab today, didn't flinch or make a peep, and has been happy all day since - hopefully that's it and there'll be no delayed reactions!!

Thanks MrsP, so lovely to see my name up there on the 10th, yay!

Update: Well, spotting has gotten worse and I'm loosing symptoms. My boobs were very sore and now almost nothing. I always get sore boobs from ovulation until my af starts and this is happening just the same. I'm distraught.

I'm just 5 weeks 4 days, feeling alright. Last time I didn't feel sick until well after 6 weeks.

I've had spotting yesterday and today. It's upsetting, but I know there's nothing they can do. It's brown too which is a good sign. With our last late loss, this isn't too big of a deal, although it would be much better if it wasn't there. I wish pregnancy was easy! But that just wouldn't be life then.

Oh hon fingers crossed for you hon x

hi hunny, no not dieting been really bad lately:blush: ,just gonna eat healthy this week cut out the chocolate and sweets figure that will help me loose a little even if it is a lb lol! i do slimming world its approved by midwifes etc so its fine for me to carry on as i'm over weight but i've been so naughty lately sweets are lush soo i can't resist them got my self some strawberries they seem to be working keeping my sweet tooth at bay i don't expect to loose weight through this pregnancy i just don't want to over gain like all my previous pregnancies extra 3 stone a pop is hard to carry i crawled up to stairs with my last one so as i've worked hard to loose the last 3 stone i only wanted to gain a moderate amount this time but i'm not starving or anything silly like that my belly just simply wouldn't allow it and i do love my food like way too much lol:hugs:

hi hunny, no not dieting been really bad lately:blush: ,just gonna eat healthy this week cut out the chocolate and sweets figure that will help me loose a little even if it is a lb lol! i do slimming world its approved by midwifes etc so its fine for me to carry on as i'm over weight but i've been so naughty lately sweets are lush soo i can't resist them got my self some strawberries they seem to be working keeping my sweet tooth at bay i don't expect to loose weight through this pregnancy i just don't want to over gain like all my previous pregnancies extra 3 stone a pop is hard to carry i crawled up to stairs with my last one so as i've worked hard to loose the last 3 stone i only wanted to gain a moderate amount this time but i'm not starving or anything silly like that my belly just simply wouldn't allow it and i do love my food like way too much lol:hugs:

I'm doing slimming world too, lost 4 stone since last xmas, but fell off the wagon totally a few weeks ago, have put on over half a stone since then already... will go back to group after the hols are over, just to try and limit gain, not to lose anything...

I'm doing slimming world too, lost 4 stone since last xmas, but fell off the wagon totally a few weeks ago, have put on over half a stone since then already... will go back to group after the hols are over, just to try and limit gain, not to lose anything...
well done you 4 stone in 1 year is amazing mine has been slower than that took two years i didn't diet for first year after having had my 3rd son but the way i see it is if i have 3 good weeks and one bad week then its better than i have been doing before although i've gained this last few weeks i'm on the wagon now

My appetite is slowly getting a bit better. For a few weeks I haven't been able to eat much at all. I still have food that turns my stomach and smells that are so horrible!

Happy new year to all you August mummies to be!

I was thinking about doing slimming world through pregnancy, whats it like???
Although saying that I have lost half a stone in a bloomin week through being sick, I am actually gettin quite worried now TBH. Up till today I hav only been sick food, but noe I am bringin water back up.
I felt dreadful last night at a friends new years party as I kept running off to throw up in her downstairs bathroom. what a delight that must have been for everyone to hear lol.

happy new year everyone x
Nik x

Well done girls. I've tried so many tims to loose weight I have the will power of a fly!!

I was like that Mercy with DD, all they said to me was just try sipping and keep as hydrated as you can. Its horrible isn't it?

Although saying that my MS has died down the last two days to next to nothing. Which I suppose is good but now I am worrying that its bad news.

flutterbaby well done for getting back 'on the wagon'! I've had 3 bad weeks. and still not quite 'ready' to get my head back in to it - it's my 30th in a week, so after that maybe!
I haven't told my SW consultant i'm pg yet... i set target just before xmas, even after a gain, as i was so fed up and hard started rebelling against it.

hi
im new on here im 7+5 weeks with my first baby, not got the midwife until the 21st jan so long to wait i'll be 10 weeks then
im so tired and feeling queasy but can eat everything in sight lol

IF I ever get a bfp I will be joining you!!! So far a VERY unusual 19 days late, with 4 negative tests, but havi0several symptoms so not giving up!!

wow 19 days late bodacious!! hopefully one of those dratted tests will show something soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->