****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

ooh just been to the loo and lost some more of my show :D

Just I have a feeling we are going to get reported :/
there's no reason for us to be reported like. But there is a couple of people I expect who will, out off spite.
They reported my OH, can't put to much on here, about it :/

that dont sound good :( hope whatever it is gets sorted. xxx :hugs:

Hi ya ladies :D

Mercy you are looking fantastic!

I have a scan tomorrow morn at 8:30 to see if I need a section, FX'ed everything will be fine.

Wish me luck xxx

I have a scan tomorrow morn at 8:30 to see if I need a section, FX'ed everything will be fine.

Wish me luck xxx

good luck hun:flower:
I've got a growth scan at 9am tomorrow too, to see if he's got a little bigger.
Do you think they'll induce if he hasn't grown? because in the last 4wks he's only grown 1cm.:shrug:

Wish me luck xxx

good luck hun:flower:
I've got a growth scan at 9am tomorrow too, to see if he's got a little bigger.
Do you think they'll induce if he hasn't grown? because in the last 4wks he's only grown 1cm.:shrug:

I think they probably will induce if he's not grown hun. Good luck hun & let me know how your scan goes xx

oh me...oh my...ahh...I just went to have a pee...and there was a fair amount of pink discharge!! ahhh!! I guess those squats I did earlier really helped!! I might have looked funny watching TV and doing squats and rolling my hips like a hula hoop...but it looks like it may have done something.......

give it a try ladies!! see if it helps you!!

oh me...oh my...ahh...I just went to have a pee...and there was a fair amount of pink discharge!! ahhh!! I guess those squats I did earlier really helped!! I might have looked funny watching TV and doing squats and rolling my hips like a hula hoop...but it looks like it may have done something.......

give it a try ladies!! see if it helps you!!

Fab hun! hope it gets something moveing x x

Wish me luck xxx

Sending tonnes of luck hunny x x

I'm off out now. Might not be back on tonight, so hope to get up in the morning for some birth announcements!! x

Just I have a feeling we are going to get reported :/
there's no reason for us to be reported like. But there is a couple of people I expect who will, out off spite.
They reported my OH, can't put to much on here, about it :/

Whatever it is they report you for, will be investigated, but dont fret hun! If there is no evidence to suggest that its a valid complaint then the social worker will spot it straight away!
Its terrible that someone would report you out of spite!

If you wanted to PM me I would be happy to help if I can, like I said I am no expert but I kinda know how the system works IYKWIM x x

OMG I blink and its all going on!

Lliena & Lovin_it :happydance: Woo hoo on losing your plug etc... Looking like these quiet days will soon be filled with babies!

Hayzeb & Angels3 Good luck at your scans, bet you can't wait to see your babies again :baby:

Mercy Your bump is great! I'm considering taking some pics of my belly and putting them on... yum yum for the Nando's too - love it!

Lucy How clever is C! Bless about the ginger bread man too, thats so soo cute!

Kelly You are a CRAZY Lady! Definately have more stamina than me.

Danielle You need to sit down and relax, your life is like a roller coaster!! :hugs:

ooh just been to the loo and lost some more of my show :D

Nice one, i've had lots more thick mucousy stuff today too!!

Wish me luck xxx

Hope it goes wellin the morning :)

OMG I blink and its all going on!

Lliena & Lovin_it :happydance: Woo hoo on losing your plug etc... Looking like these quiet days will soon be filled with babies!

Hayzeb & Angels3 Good luck at your scans, bet you can't wait to see your babies again :baby:

Mercy Your bump is great! I'm considering taking some pics of my belly and putting them on... yum yum for the Nando's too - love it!

Lucy How clever is C! Bless about the ginger bread man too, thats so soo cute!

Kelly You are a CRAZY Lady! Definately have more stamina than me.

Danielle You need to sit down and relax, your life is like a roller coaster!! :hugs:

Lou, how you doing, no AFM!!

Well all my tummy cramps stopped at tea time, but back a bit now :) DH home, so that's OK! And if you read my other post, sudocrem has really helped!

Lucy, theres not much that sudocreme cant fix lol.
I waxed my eyebrows yesterday and the skin was a little red by the evening, sudcreme slapped on at bedtime and woke up this morning with skin like a babies bum! (soft and smooth I mean not poopy haha)
Odd tho, Me and OH have been DTD a lot lately but for some reason sudocreme face didnt do it for him and we had a night off last night hahaha!

I waxed my eyebrows yesterday and the skin was a little red by the evening, sudcreme slapped on at bedtime and woke up this morning with skin like a babies bum! (soft and smooth I mean not poopy haha)
Odd tho, Me and OH have been DTD a lot lately but for some reason sudocreme face didnt do it for him and we had a night off last night hahaha!

:haha::haha:

:haha::haha: i like it i gave him a night off yesterday 2 thought i'd be nice nice bump pic i love the box i had the whinni pooh sick arounds with my first they are fab

Mercy, i love the box you've done! It looks like something from a shop!!! I would love to do something like that myself.

Hope everyone is well. I can't wait for you guys to have your babies so we can all move over to the baby club together.

It was bath time here tonight, Mart is still too scared to bath him but he has promised me the next one he will do. Day 2 of no poo. I have given him some cooled boiled water so i'm hoping that helps him a little.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the stitches to heal? They have started getting really tight so i'm hoping that's a start. Also i'm still passing blood clots, is that normal too??? Sorry i have no clue when it comes to these matters.

Also thought i'd put a couple of pics up of Peter. He's a week old already!!!! Stop getting old little man!

Attachments

• 006 - Copy.JPG
    006 - Copy.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 011 - Copy.JPG
    011 - Copy.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 012 - Copy.JPG
    012 - Copy.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 6
Aww he is so cute :D Blood clots are normal hun for a while as your shedding all the lining of your womb that you havent be able to for 9 months so think of this like a mega period lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->