****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Ugh, how embarrassing, but before I make an unwanted trip to my midwife, and have to explain to DH why, has anyone else experienced a greenish type discharge....Its watery at times, (sorry for TMI!) I haven't been DTD, so what gives? What is this? Anyone have this? Its doesn't itch, but I am a little red and sensitive down there....If not, I may never be able to show my face on this post again.....:blush:(Tee-hee, I need to stop!)

sounds like you might have an infection??? Espesially if you are red and sensitive. I would def not wait to get it checked out. :hugs:

Uck, I thought soooo. Never in my life have I had this. Odd! What would cause this? Makes me feel dirty......

Hey hun, often theres no real reason for an infection, I once had to be treated for something that was actually caused by washing too much lol.
It might be something as simple as thrush/candida hun. worth checkin it out tho x x x

My cheesecake was scrummy, and theres half of it left so I see a nice chunk of it coming my way again very soon lol!
I made fajitas and spicy rice for dinner tonight, it was like Nando's lol, only cheaper haha!

I had the urge this afternoon to put together the pram, and set up the crib and Moses basket properly! the moses basket is in our room with a plastic cover over it, and the pram is sat in the baby's room with the rain cover on lol! I think everything is finally ready now!

Its quite funny when I think about the fact that my baby sitters are dropping like flies haha! I have a couple of other options but I am leaving it for now and praying baby waits untill my first choice gets back from England at the weekend lol.

Lucy I really hope that things start off naturally for you! looking forward to a late night text telling me your off in! :hugs:

Ohhhh...Nando's. I went to one here (in Canada). My friend told me about it. She lived in England for a couple years, and she took me there...yum yum.

As for the chessecake. I made a pumpkin one the other day (which si gone now) and it was soooo good. LOVE LOVE LOVE cheesecake!

Lucy I really hope that things start off naturally for you! looking forward to a late night text telling me your off in! :hugs:

Not jjust too soon though, DH still at work, and some of his late nights are like midnight!

Very proud of DD, she was dressing one of her dolls before bed, and managed two out of the three buttons by herself for the first time!
Also quite chuffed, she had her first gingerbread man at lunchtime, and then we got our free muller little stars book in the post today, and it was the Gingerbread Man, so she was really excited!

Oh yeah!!! That is a great milestone. My daughter, who is 5, has yet to master that one. I am always looking for pants with stretchy waist bands so that she can pull them up and down because she can't do buttons.

ARG! Well nothing yet, Still cramping and having lots of BH's a little more bleeding in the discharge to but not much. I was so hoping last night would progress to labour, I know it can still happen. My induction is booked for Tuesday if nothing happens but I can't be induced on tuesday it's going to eff up my clinical hours with school big time and I might possibly have to repeat a course for missing to much time so if nothing by tuesday or monday night I will have to call and cancel the induction, I would rather go 2 weeks over and not eff up my school then be induced early, plus I would rather go into labour naturally anyway. I tried to convince doc to let me go till aug 14 (if baby waited that long) but he didn't want me going past the 12th! Ugh.

still loads of time before tuesday... are they not giving you any dispensation for being pregnant at all?? Sounds like discrimination of some sort to me!

Well I am sure I could miss one clinical day cause that would be easy enough to make up but it's a 12 shift rotation so if I miss more then one i am missing a huge chunk and it gets harder to get me into extra shifts to make up! I am still praying I"ll be in labour sometime today. If i don't need a c section I could push myself to get back within one day but if I have a c section I am royally screwed.

Ugh, how embarrassing, but before I make an unwanted trip to my midwife, and have to explain to DH why, has anyone else experienced a greenish type discharge....Its watery at times, (sorry for TMI!) I haven't been DTD, so what gives? What is this? Anyone have this? Its doesn't itch, but I am a little red and sensitive down there....If not, I may never be able to show my face on this post again.....:blush:(Tee-hee, I need to stop!)

with all the different changes going on down there, and all the hormones surging...infections are normal!! Uncomfortable, and make ya feel yuckie...but quite normal.

A trip to your Doctor, or MW and things should be ok. I have had a few of them and they are really uncomfortable.... :hugs:

Heres the bump at 38+3

What do we think! lol its HUUUGE lol

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/032-1.jpg

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/033-2.jpg

And then a few pics from some of my baby bits and bobs! lol! I bought the white chest plain for like £8 and then put the pooh bear characters on myself. lol.
Got my pram set up and covered today and took a pic! lol. I think I am running out of things to nest with now haha!

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/023-2.jpg

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/026-2.jpg

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/024.jpg

Heehee, its a BIG bump! I swear tho, it feels as if it gets any lower it'll fall out haha! If only it were that simple hey x thanks hunny x

Hi girls i had my yellow baby early on the 1st august and he turnt out to be another blue baby! :D

Kelly, Can I just say I officially think you're nuts!! But in a good way! I admire your determination :)

Nik, great bump, and love the pooh stickers!

Lovely bump mercy!!

Mike's told me he was in a mood because I said i'd make the phone call and then didn't and he was expecting me to have done it because I said I would.
I don't like being the passenger of my car! But he didn't argue with me when I said I was driving home :)
He tried the "i'll drive from now until you have the baby, I don't want you to be driving along and going into labour" so I told him to sod of i'd manage.

Congratulations Claire!

Lovely bump Mercy...looks like mine! :)

I'll get him for all the other stuff next week. He had a phone call when he got in from work, which wasn't bad, but found something out that wasn't too good :(

has anyone ever had a dealing with social service's or their partner's?

has anyone ever had a dealing with social service's or their partner's?

I used to be a child protection Nurse working alongside Social services hun! I am by no means an expert but have a bit of knowledge about them!

Just I have a feeling we are going to get reported :/
there's no reason for us to be reported like. But there is a couple of people I expect who will, out off spite.
They reported my OH, can't put to much on here, about it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"