****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

has anyone ever had a dealing with social service's or their partner's?

I have hun.Many years of it to.PM if you want x

Hi ya ladies :D

Mercy you are looking fantastic!

I have a scan tomorrow morn at 8:30 to see if I need a section, FX'ed everything will be fine.

Wish me luck xxx

All the luck coming at ya babes xxxxxx

Lucy, theres not much that sudocreme cant fix lol.
I waxed my eyebrows yesterday and the skin was a little red by the evening, sudcreme slapped on at bedtime and woke up this morning with skin like a babies bum! (soft and smooth I mean not poopy haha)
Odd tho, Me and OH have been DTD a lot lately but for some reason sudocreme face didnt do it for him and we had a night off last night hahaha!

Aleo vera gel is fab :thumbup:Aww your bump s so yummy.I miss mine :cry:

Hugs to you all and to you over due ladies :dust: :dust: :dust:

Mercy, i love the box you've done! It looks like something from a shop!!! I would love to do something like that myself.

Hope everyone is well. I can't wait for you guys to have your babies so we can all move over to the baby club together.

It was bath time here tonight, Mart is still too scared to bath him but he has promised me the next one he will do. Day 2 of no poo. I have given him some cooled boiled water so i'm hoping that helps him a little.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the stitches to heal? They have started getting really tight so i'm hoping that's a start. Also i'm still passing blood clots, is that normal too??? Sorry i have no clue when it comes to these matters.

Also thought i'd put a couple of pics up of Peter. He's a week old already!!!! Stop getting old little man!

Aww he is peachy as hunny.As for clots keep an eye on them mine have settled now but if bigger than 50p piece mention to midwife.

Ashton @ 13 days old xxxx

Attachments

• 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_2443.jpg
    100_2443.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
He is so cute Eoz! Loving the 'mummys new man' t-shirt!

xxx

OMG I blink and its all going on!

Lliena & Lovin_it :happydance: Woo hoo on losing your plug etc... Looking like these quiet days will soon be filled with babies!

Hayzeb & Angels3 Good luck at your scans, bet you can't wait to see your babies again :baby:

Mercy Your bump is great! I'm considering taking some pics of my belly and putting them on... yum yum for the Nando's too - love it!

Lucy How clever is C! Bless about the ginger bread man too, thats so soo cute!

Kelly You are a CRAZY Lady! Definately have more stamina than me.

Danielle You need to sit down and relax, your life is like a roller coaster!! :hugs:

I know! It's one thing after another with my family and OH's family :/ might get peace one day!!!

Thanks mercy and Zoe, doubt you can be much help tho tbh thinking about, but i'll let you know what i'm on about anyway lol. If I remember i'l inbox you tomorrow, i'm going to bed now for a cuddle :)

BEAUTIFUL babies! makes me SOOOOOOOOOO excited to be meeting mine soon x x

Philly & Eoz You're making me soooo broody for my LO now!!! I can't wait!

Philly (TMI ALERT) I lost alot of blood after Jacob, I had a massive clot more than a week after he was born, Kev was so worried about it he stuck it in a plastic box in the fridge to ask the MW about (with a note on saying do not eat - WTF - like you would?!). She said was normal though...

Mercy Sudocrem face, hahahahahahahahahahahaha :haha: LAUGH!!

Lliena & Lovin_it How are you feeling ladies?

Lucy Theres nothing to report, baby is kicking me and my back keeps having throbbing fits but other than that I am OK! :thumbup:

Oooh forgot to say though that Friday is my 'baby shower' kind of do. Some of my closest family and friends are going out to a gorgeous italian restaurant near us (that alot of footballers go to) and I'm really looking forward to it. However they're all nervous that I might go into labour - but I said bonus is we might get our meal free!! :haha:

Philly & Eoz You're making me soooo broody for my LO now!!! I can't wait!

Lliena & Lovin_it How are you feeling ladies?

:

Awe, thanks for askin hun...:hugs: I've had a bit more pinkish show. And some bad back pain!! My 7 yr old son is laughing at me because I stand and rock back-n-forth and from side to side. Hoping this is the beginning of something!! :happydance::happydance:

WOOOOHHOOOOOOOO Its 4 mins past midnight UK time, lol. SO I am OFFICIALLY in single figures untill D Day!!!!

My little monkey will be here hopefully very soon, and suddenly the last 38 and a bit weeks seem like a blur! where did it all go! I am sure I only pee'd on that stick about a week ago hahaha!

Sorry for the pointless ramblings, lol. but i am a little :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance:
WOOOOHHOOOOOOOO Its 4 mins past midnight UK time, lol. SO I am OFFICIALLY in single figures untill D Day!!!!

My little monkey will be here hopefully very soon, and suddenly the last 38 and a bit weeks seem like a blur! where did it all go! I am sure I only pee'd on that stick about a week ago hahaha!

Sorry for the pointless ramblings, lol. but i am a little :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:yay!!

afm-----> I've began having contractions, they're not steady...but they are coming every now and again. BUT I'm not getting my hopes up just yet...they could quit again on me. Good night lovely ladies!!

Mercy, i love the box you've done! It looks like something from a shop!!! I would love to do something like that myself.

Hope everyone is well. I can't wait for you guys to have your babies so we can all move over to the baby club together.

It was bath time here tonight, Mart is still too scared to bath him but he has promised me the next one he will do. Day 2 of no poo. I have given him some cooled boiled water so i'm hoping that helps him a little.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the stitches to heal? They have started getting really tight so i'm hoping that's a start. Also i'm still passing blood clots, is that normal too??? Sorry i have no clue when it comes to these matters.

Also thought i'd put a couple of pics up of Peter. He's a week old already!!!! Stop getting old little man!

He is just so gorgeous!! Congrats again!

ooh just been to the loo and lost some more of my show :D

Yay!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just I have a feeling we are going to get reported :/
there's no reason for us to be reported like. But there is a couple of people I expect who will, out off spite.
They reported my OH, can't put to much on here, about it :/

I am sure they get their fair share of calls out of spite and will be able to differentiate between them. Try not to worry hon. :hugs:

Ashton @ 13 days old xxxx

Wish I could give him a wee squeeze!!! He is adorable!

AFM, hospital gave me a fright. I went there for a stress test today, and all was well, was actually in and out of there is about 40 minutes, which is fast. Went to the park where my kids were with my mom...stayed there for FOUR hours, picked up hubby, went shopping, came home and there was a message from the hospital saying that I had "just left" and I need to come in Friday. I was crapping myself, thinking there was something wrong with baby that had showed up in my stress test...but, as it turns out, they just want to take my blood and get everything all ready for Saturday. Geez! Anyways, so I guess my section is still on for Saturday...I keep expecting something to be botched or wrong...I guess because everything has been that way so far.

afm-----> I've began having contractions, they're not steady...but they are coming every now and again. BUT I'm not getting my hopes up just yet...they could quit again on me. Good night lovely ladies!!

Awesome!!!

Awww....I been away for two weeks and so many babies were born. Congrats to all the new mommies! Today is my first official day with my LO. He was born premie and stood in the hospital for a week and 1/2 then I ended up in the hospital with a bad case of mastitis and was finally released on Monday. JJ was released last tuesday and stood at my mom's while DH stood with me at the hospital the whole entire time. Never thought breastfeeding can do that to u, I am still recuperating. U just never hear these stories it just had to happen to me. I had such a bad infection I had to have surgery and stood in the hospital for 10 days. The longest days of my life since I couldnt be with my baby just felt like something kept coming in the way of us being together but I am so thrilled that he is finally home with us and we can be a family. Good luck to all the mothers who r breastfeeding! Wish I could have done it for longer but just didnt work out for me.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Not long!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance:

Ooooo that sweep was good :thumbup:

Ladies anyone remember Pops?She was due August then moved to July 31st?Well she is over due and her waters went @ 2 am so another one on way :happydance:

HWM and who ever else commented on my being crazy (can't remember who) I sometimes think it myself! I am only still going cause i know I Have to. Back to clinical on friday and saturday. Still no baby to hold in my arms, he is officially late by 2 due dates now. Still having some bleeding but not much lost about a tablespoon in total I think.

Congrats clairbear
ladymama glad all is working out now, sounds like a rough couple of weeks.
Mercy hurray for single digits!
Lliena yay for more show
lovin hurray for the contractions but I think I'll cry if you go before me lol! Being overdue SUCKS!

Hi to everyone else, hope all is going well!

lovin hurray for the contractions but I think I'll cry if you go before me lol! Being overdue SUCKS!

I don't blame you!! I would wanna cry to hun if I was overdue..I hope things speed up for you!! I've been dtd lots, and the sperm seems to help move things along much faster. Today I did some squats and rolled my hips like I was hula hooping...and bounced. Try all these fun things and any other bouncy thing you can hun. I hope it happens for you soon!!

afm---> I am having contractions every 10 minutes...just rang the maternity ward and they told me once they get a bit closer together then make a trip in....I live about 45 minutes away. SO fingers crossed these are the real deal. hoping they don't stop.

does anyone know how to get details of that 192.com?
Searched Mike's name last night, and it came up with our address and phone number on there :/ we are ment to be exdirectory!
Mike's asked for the cat this morning, so gone to work in abit of a mood because I said no, the agreement was he only used it for work when road's were bad. Its bad enough i'm stuck in with no money, never mind not having a car aswel! Plus if he's going to want to start using it for work, he might aswel sell his bike and buy a second car :/

Think I have lost abit more of my plug, but not 100% sure, should I tell my Midwife when I see her at my next appointment that I think i'm losing it?

I don't blame you!! I would wanna cry to hun if I was overdue..I hope things speed up for you!! I've been dtd lots, and the sperm seems to help move things along much faster. Today I did some squats and rolled my hips like I was hula hooping...and bounced. Try all these fun things and any other bouncy thing you can hun. I hope it happens for you soon!!

afm---> I am having contractions every 10 minutes...just rang the maternity ward and they told me once they get a bit closer together then make a trip in....I live about 45 minutes away. SO fingers crossed these are the real deal. hoping they don't stop.

I might get wii fit on go and do the hoola hoop task!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->