****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

ooh and good look livin_it! didn't see your AFM until after I posted :s

WOOOOHHOOOOOOOO Its 4 mins past midnight UK time, lol. SO I am OFFICIALLY in single figures untill D Day!!!!

My little monkey will be here hopefully very soon, and suddenly the last 38 and a bit weeks seem like a blur! where did it all go! I am sure I only pee'd on that stick about a week ago hahaha!

Sorry for the pointless ramblings, lol. but i am a little :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations!! not long now hun!! xx

Philly, my stiches got infected adn very sore, maybe mention it to MW if you're concerned, she'll check them for you...
LadyMaMa, wow, you've been through the mill!! Must be lovely to be home as a family again!
Lovin_it, 10 mins apart sounds great!!
Nik, single figures - yay!

As for me, well I'mjust mad atmyself for even considering that all the tymmy cramps/period pains might come to something yesterday... they've gone totally overnight, as has any show/plug and all I'm left with is the ring of fire. I iwsh I hadn't kidded myself something might be starting as now I feel really let down whereas yesterday I was quite content to be waiting :cry:

Night of feeling manky here, nauseous and super heartburny :shrug: Got up this morning grumpy, back aching and still feeling bleurgh. OH at work so me n mogster but just want to curl up and be left alone. Is it a sign or just wishful thinking?

Come on Moglet give us a clue when you are coming out, Ive already been preggers over a month longer this time!

Awww....I been away for two weeks and so many babies were born. Congrats to all the new mommies! Today is my first official day with my LO. He was born premie and stood in the hospital for a week and 1/2 then I ended up in the hospital with a bad case of mastitis and was finally released on Monday. JJ was released last tuesday and stood at my mom's while DH stood with me at the hospital the whole entire time. Never thought breastfeeding can do that to u, I am still recuperating. U just never hear these stories it just had to happen to me. I had such a bad infection I had to have surgery and stood in the hospital for 10 days. The longest days of my life since I couldnt be with my baby just felt like something kept coming in the way of us being together but I am so thrilled that he is finally home with us and we can be a family. Good luck to all the mothers who r breastfeeding! Wish I could have done it for longer but just didnt work out for me.

Sorry you have been thru so much hun! But so glad you have your little one at home and can enjoy some lovely time together x Dont worry about the breast feeding, I beat myself up about having to giv it up with my DS, and now it seems like such a million miles away, and he is doing fantastic!
Its not right for everyone x x

lovin hurray for the contractions but I think I'll cry if you go before me lol! Being overdue SUCKS!

Hi to everyone else, hope all is going well!

I don't blame you!! I would wanna cry to hun if I was overdue..I hope things speed up for you!! I've been dtd lots, and the sperm seems to help move things along much faster. Today I did some squats and rolled my hips like I was hula hooping...and bounced. Try all these fun things and any other bouncy thing you can hun. I hope it happens for you soon!!

afm---> I am having contractions every 10 minutes...just rang the maternity ward and they told me once they get a bit closer together then make a trip in....I live about 45 minutes away. SO fingers crossed these are the real deal. hoping they don't stop.

:flower: Kelly Hello to you tooooo x x

:happydance: for the contractions Loving it! Heres hoping they continue and grow in strength!!!! :cloud9:

Philly, my stiches got infected adn very sore, maybe mention it to MW if you're concerned, she'll check them for you...
LadyMaMa, wow, you've been through the mill!! Must be lovely to be home as a family again!
Lovin_it, 10 mins apart sounds great!!
Nik, single figures - yay!

As for me, well I'mjust mad atmyself for even considering that all the tymmy cramps/period pains might come to something yesterday... they've gone totally overnight, as has any show/plug and all I'm left with is the ring of fire. I iwsh I hadn't kidded myself something might be starting as now I feel really let down whereas yesterday I was quite content to be waiting :cry:

Dont let it all get to you hun, It still may have been a sign that the sweep has dialated you further etc!? sending tonnes of :hugs: and loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Hope ur body starts off again asap for you x

Night of feeling manky here, nauseous and super heartburny :shrug: Got up this morning grumpy, back aching and still feeling bleurgh. OH at work so me n mogster but just want to curl up and be left alone. Is it a sign or just wishful thinking?

Come on Moglet give us a clue when you are coming out, Ive already been preggers over a month longer this time!

I have heard people say that the grumpy Bleurgh feeling is a good sign, but TBH everything I say and do at the min someone tells me its a symptom of early labour! lol! Hopefully Moglet will make their appearence very soon x x x

AFM, a fairly good nights sleep, did wake for the pee trips but straight back to sleep after!
CANT BELIEVE I am in single figures! wheres all the time gone to?? I am letting myself get quite excited now tho! Hopefulkly wont be TOOOO much longer untill i meet my little puddin!
Quick pick ur brains ladies, a little on the TMI side! (for a change eh???)
Hubby and I :sex: last night ( NO sudocreme face for me last nitgh then hahaha), and If I am honest it felt REALLY odd! We have been getting up to things a little more frequently lately but yesterday it felt really odd inside, and to be fair a bit uncomfy! and afterwards I had some sharp stabbing pains right up inside, and a fair bit of cramping period type pain! Does everyone get this?? Never been a problem before. Just wondering if it might mean anything is changing in there! Cant quite explain HOW it felt different/odd but it didnt feel like things were the same in there! lol! GOD sometimes I read what I have just written and think how much I'd be blushing if I was saying this to your faces hahaha!

Anyways off that business now haha! Hope we're all well x x x x :hugs:

Hello ladies!

LadyMaMa - sorry to hear you had such a tough time, but it must be a relief to finally be home with your little one :hugs:
lovin_it - hmmm I'm a little jealous!!! haha as are some of the overdue ladies I'm sure!! Best of luck xoxox
Nikki - No idea what that could be...maybe it's because the baby is lower iit feels weird? or maybe his sperm actually is getting things going? I need to try some more :sex: haha

AFM it's 4am here and I can't sleep :( I woke up to go pee at 3:45am and just couldn't get settled back down. Does anyone else just feel so anxious that they're having trouble drifting off to sleep? I think it's a combination of that and back pain and a congested nose that are giving me the insomnia.

hello ladies how are we all today danielle it's a slippery slope lol my hubby thinks my car is his and he has the gos given right to take it when ever he wants so i take the keys i can feel the arguements now men ay and let the petrol fairy come your way because men never like to fill up lol :hugs:

2am, exhausted, but can't get comfy so I got up for a bit. Tummy feels upset (not contractions). Stressed about Saturday...what if they don't do me and they turn me away???

Aw Jasmak they will do you on Saturday dont worry hun :hugs:

HWM- have some of these :hugs:

Mercy- I get them too when we have dtd think its the sperm helping it all plus the pressure of babies head in there!

Afm- lost more of my show this morning it was light pink this time and not green/clear which hopefully means Im getting closer. I really hope so! Still think im gonna go overdue though :haha:

lost more of my show this morning it was light pink this time and not green/clear which hopefully means Im getting closer. I really hope so! Still think im gonna go overdue though :haha:

I really hope it's soon...you've had a hard past couple weeks. :hugs:

Hi girls 30 babies!! Wow thats a boom since i last looked!! Congrats to you all xx

I'm full term tomorrow so fingers crossed i'm soon. Had ECV on tuesday which went fine, so baby is now in the right position he/she just needs to start moving out now!! xx

Afm- lost more of my show this morning it was light pink this time and not green/clear which hopefully means Im getting closer. I really hope so! Still think im gonna go overdue though :haha:

I lost more of that green/clear stuff this morning too... :happydance: Quite a bit in fact... Been quite a bit this past week... Dont know if thats good or bad... :wacko: The cramping iv had these past 2 days(more-so yesterday) has now totally vanished though... :cry:

I lost more of that green/clear stuff this morning too... :happydance: Quite a bit in fact... Been quite a bit this past week... Dont know if thats good or bad... :wacko: The cramping iv had these past 2 days(more-so yesterday) has now totally vanished though... :cry:

Thats good hun re the green/clear stuff. My cramps come and go too just wishing them to get into a pattern!

I really shouldn't read this thread while i'm eating egg and bacon sarnie's!!
I hope it mean's things are close for you lliane and aisling and I forgot who else is having cramp's losing plug etc.

Thats good hun re the green/clear stuff. My cramps come and go too just wishing them to get into a pattern!

So we are both in the same boat then so... :thumbup: Iv been told to go straight to the hospital if i see any sort of pattern and not wait until they're 5-10 mins apart. We live just over an hour from the hospital and its quite a country bumpy road for half the journey... So im looking for any pattern !!! Really hard thought when iv never had any braxton hicks. Iv felt my tummy tightening but thats it... No pains or anything with them. The cramps i get are practically constant... Oh and just as i write this, i can feel them coming on again !!! :happydance: Its weird and pretty sad at the same time, to be getting excited about getting cramps !!! lol... :haha:

I really shouldn't read this thread while i'm eating egg and bacon sarnie's!!
I hope it mean's things are close for you lliane and aisling and I forgot who else is having cramp's losing plug etc.

Lol, oops... maybe i should have wrote a big TMI on the heading... :thumbup:
Il know for again... :haha:

morning ladies, sooo exciting reading about all of you who are getting signs...I am very jealous mind you haha. Although saying that I have been getting a few cramps, and have been to the loo twice already this morning (clear out maybe??). Babies kicks do seem lower down too so maybe that means something, who knows?! :shrug:

Its lovely to see the pics of the babies that are with us already, they are soooo adorable!! It makes it seem a bit more real that the rest of us will be holding our little ones soon :)

I wonder if anymore august babies will be added to the list by the end of the day :happydance: xx

Hi everyone. Hope you're all ok today!!

:growlmad: I'm in a really shitty hormonal mood today. :gun: I won't stay on long, because I've already had a tant on another thread and am just :grr:

I just need to take my belly off for about half an hour...have a strong drink, be able to run around cleaning and that and not f*&(%"n waddle around and get rid of this rar.

Lou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->