****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi everyone. Hope you're all ok today!!

:growlmad: I'm in a really shitty hormonal mood today. :gun: I won't stay on long, because I've already had a tant on another thread and am just :grr:

I just need to take my belly off for about half an hour...have a strong drink, be able to run around cleaning and that and not f*&(%"n waddle around and get rid of this rar.

Lou x

Hi Lou x x :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:growlmad: I'm in a really shitty hormonal mood today. :gun: I won't stay on long, because I've already had a tant on another thread and am just :grr:

I just need to take my belly off for about half an hour...have a strong drink, be able to run around cleaning and that and not f*&(%"n waddle around and get rid of this rar.

Lou x

Ooohh I was like that yesterday, was soooo p*ssed off with everyone lol! DH came home and I nearly burst into tears for nothing...bloody hormones! feel free to rant to us hon as we know exactly how ur feeling and thats what we are here for xxx :hugs:

Lou x

Hahaha same as me then, I said something in there too not as strong as Id like to have but getting really peed off with inconsiderate idiots on the boards atm. We're all in same boat, but Id never risk harming my baby jsut cos id "had enough"!

Thanks everyone!!!!! I'm actually crying cos I'm in such a hormonal mood!

I read the thread yesterday Lliena and ignored it but today something just snapped...its been one of those mornings! I feel mean now though!

Really appreciate it - you guys are the best :hugs:

Thanks everyone!!!!! I'm actually crying cos I'm in such a hormonal mood!

I read the thread yesterday Lliena and ignored it but today something just snapped...its been one of those mornings! I feel mean now though!

Really appreciate it - you guys are the best :hugs:

:hugs:

I read it yesterday too but it had grown an so went back in to see what people were saying and its just the attitudes in there that astound me of some. Oh well Im staying out now!

Get some chocolate hun that will help the hormones :hugs:

I did the same, I didn't comment was just interested but still 'thought' it. Today it just annoyed me when she felt people were being personal...I'm so glad Kev and Jacob are sleeping because I know I'm rar!

Off to get the minstrels and just let them melt in my mouth!! x

I cant believe that on the "said thread" that people are STILL moaning about being made to "feel bad" about considering castor oil when some amazing ladies have shared experiences where their children have almost died, or ended up with CP after trying to "self induce". I had already commented on it a couple of pages earlier, but I couldnt help adding today and pointing out that JUST becuase it was used years ago doesnt make it a clever idea! lol. Hubby giggled when he saw me typing about drilling taps in womens head haha!

Hmmmmmmmm ???? Minstrels! I think I know where I am walking this afternoon, into the high street for some SERIOUS chocolate stocking up haha! Hugs for the RAR!!!!

OMG...just gone to get the minstrels out of the cupboard and me and my fat belly has just knocked off and smashed my favourite vase.

I'm going back to bloody bed me.

hugs to all the ladies having a bad day x x
just got back from my growth scan!! and he's an estimated weight of 6lb 9oz yay!! thats bigger than what my other 2 were born, he's grown 5cm in 2wks!! I'm so happy!!
The consultant also booked me in for a sweep at 39wk so 5 days away and another at 40+3, if they dont work I'm booked in for an induction on the 27th August!! yesterday I felt so fed up about the waiting and not knowing but today I feel like a weight has been lifted and it feels sooooo good knowing a definate date on when bubs will be here at the latest.

Hi ladies eep finally made it back to this thread :haha: congrats on the LO's that are arriving / have arrived yay!!!!!!

Off to stare at my little man some more but wanted to put a piccie up of lovely Dylan and get my birth story done before I forget it all lol!

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/385714-baby-dylan-here.html

Hope you are all doing well - can I still be an August mummy even though he sneaked into July???? lol!!

And big thanks to moggy for updating and keeping me company whilst I got stuck at the hospital for so long lol!!! :flower:

:cloud9:

Attachments

• dylan.jpg
    dylan.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies eep finally made it back to this thread :haha: congrats on the LO's that are arriving / have arrived yay!!!!!!

Off to stare at my little man some more but wanted to put a piccie up of lovely Dylan and get my birth story done before I forget it all lol!

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/385714-baby-dylan-here.html

Hope you are all doing well - can I still be an August mummy even though he sneaked into July???? lol!!

And big thanks to moggy for updating and keeping me company whilst I got stuck at the hospital for so long lol!!! :flower:

:cloud9:

congrats on the birth of your little boy ! !

ohhh girls, I'm getting cramps, back pain and pressure. LO's movements are really low down and I've lost a bit of plug:happydance:
hope this means something, what do you think?

pinkandfluffy - he's beautiful!!!
angels3 - good luck! Sounds like it might be the start of something :)

AFM - I think I'm going to try castor oil... JUST KIDDING!!! haha I just had a read of that thread, and can't believe someone is considering such drastic induction methods at 37 weeks...but seriously, I think I'm going to have a bounce on my ball for a bit :)

Aisling and Lliena, I'm going to tentatively say my cramps are back and more snotty stringy discharge, so :thumbup: for us!
Lou, rant away please.... I purposely didn't read the castor oil thread as I knew it would rile me, struck me as someone just wanting attention...
Angels, good news on dates for sweeps, something to aim for, and sounds like something might be getting started today too?
Lia, lovely birth story, thanks! And of course you're an August mummy!! (just one that managed to nab the full CTF is all!!)

Well, dropped C off with my folks, came home and slept for 2 and a half hours! Awake now, and ravenous!! Going to walk in to Holywood, postoffice, library, somewhere for food, and then an icecream for the walk home I think!

holywoodmum enjoy your walk!!, wish I had the energy, after the hospital and grocery shopping this morning, I'm done in!! I'm looking at my floor thinking i should really run the broom around but the thought has shattered me, bring back my nesting lol x

Oooh good luck :flower: I hope you girls are going to meet your babies soon :wohoo: I remember that last time not wanting to believe anything was happening incase i was disapointed :(

congrats pinkandfluffy (i think that's right user!!)

I haven't seen the thread about caster oil, but it wind's me up when people start trying to get the baby out so early (37week's did someone say?) I know a few people that are trying alsort's to start labour who arnt as far on as me.

Well i'v had an eventfull day!! bit off a long story. Ended in me, my mum, mums friend and first daughter now being allowed near 2nd daughter's house. Me and my mum didn't even open our mouth's or get out the car.
OH WELL!! Going over the speed bump's at the speed my mum was must have done something, had laod's more brown discharge since getting in. x

Pink & Fluffy He's gorgeous!! Going to get a brew in a minute and read your story!

Angels :happydance: Thats fab news on your growth scan, sounds like things are heading in the right direction.

Lucy You did the right thing staying away, I wish I did, feel a bit guilty now. I thought as you did and left it yesterday...but today I didn't! Annoyed at myself now though! :dohh:

I think its cos I thought it was all kicking off last night, I was feeling sick, having bad back and stomach pains and didn't sleep very well. My eldest sister is being a bit hormonal at the minute and has made a comment on her fb status that I think is aimed at me....and I really haven't got the time/energy or anything else.

Oh and Nikki I need to stop reading about what you're eating :blush: we've just come back from Nando's! YUMMY!!! Everyone wants to take me out for tea at the minute, I'm out twice tomorrow for dinner AND tea. All this belly is not just going to be baby at this rate. Ah well...I'll soon be running around after two!

Hope ladies, bumps & babies are all well, Lou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->