****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Congrats Pinkandfluffy :D

Yey lucy have a tentative :happydance: in the hope they continue!

Lou- mmmm nandos I want some!

Afm poss tmi but been to the loo 3 times today for no2 already. Either im clearing out or its the pineapple I've eaten the past two nights coming back out :haha: We shall see!

Heehee! well I am cooking a Curry tonight, with garlic Naan and safron rice lol! bit of inspiration for another meal Lou! lol

Just been into Holywood Myself Lucy, I am crap, I never even thought of texting to see if u'd wanna meet for that coffee! We went to the Baytree and had cinamon scones! OMG they're yummy!
Riley sat in there with a little pot of tea and the waitress brought him an espresso cup and saucer to drink it from! TOO CUTE!!!! lol.

We walked there, and then had a wander around, went to Tesco for a few bits then I convinced Mat that we should get the bus home! lol. I used the premise that He would struggle up the hill with the shopping heehee!

Wasnt impressed by an old whinge bag on the bus tho! she decided that strollers werent safe on buses and that I was endangering riley by leaving him in his! Grrrr! I felt like tellin her that her big mouth and bad attitude put her at FAR more risk than Riley would ever be in haha!
Then she had a good grumble about "the English" loud enough for me to hear lol! Old people are SUCH fun! haha!

I smiled sarcastically and told her to "have a lovely afternoon" when I got off"! haha Sometimes I think Niceness is ACTUALLY a better weapon than sarcastic combacks lol! she looked horrified haha!

Pinkandfluffy, what a gorgeous little cutie!!!! well done you x x

Urgh...what does she want you to do with your son??

Oh ladies LOVELY babies!! Makes me want mine right now.

Fx for those of you who may be starting!

I have my dr's appointment this afternoon, well evening technically- 5:30. We will see what he has to say. Definitely going to ask about how crap I have been feeling. I'm trying to be good but I am not hungry, my tum is upset, been getting cramps and been going no2 at least 4 times a day! I can't seem to stay hydrated....it's not good. I hope my little bubs is doing ok, he is still moving around and I can get to my 10 count but it's definitely less than before. :nope: worried.

:hugs:

Hi everyone. Still pregnant, going to leave it at that after a crappy nights sleep.

Congrats Pinkandfluffy :D

Yey lucy have a tentative :happydance: in the hope they continue!

Lou- mmmm nandos I want some!

Afm poss tmi but been to the loo 3 times today for no2 already. Either im clearing out or its the pineapple I've eaten the past two nights coming back out :haha: We shall see!

Ooh, not that's not encouraging me to get the pineapple out, the way my bum feels already not sure I need to feel that on the way out as well as on the way in!

Heehee! well I am cooking a Curry tonight, with garlic Naan and safron rice lol! bit of inspiration for another meal Lou! lol

Just been into Holywood Myself Lucy, I am crap, I never even thought of texting to see if u'd wanna meet for that coffee! We went to the Baytree and had cinamon scones! OMG they're yummy!
Riley sat in there with a little pot of tea and the waitress brought him an espresso cup and saucer to drink it from! TOO CUTE!!!! lol.

We walked there, and then had a wander around, went to Tesco for a few bits then I convinced Mat that we should get the bus home! lol. I used the premise that He would struggle up the hill with the shopping heehee!

Wasnt impressed by an old whinge bag on the bus tho! she decided that strollers werent safe on buses and that I was endangering riley by leaving him in his! Grrrr! I felt like tellin her that her big mouth and bad attitude put her at FAR more risk than Riley would ever be in haha!
Then she had a good grumble about "the English" loud enough for me to hear lol! Old people are SUCH fun! haha!

I smiled sarcastically and told her to "have a lovely afternoon" when I got off"! haha Sometimes I think Niceness is ACTUALLY a better weapon than sarcastic combacks lol! she looked horrified haha!

Pinkandfluffy, what a gorgeous little cutie!!!! well done you x x

Nik I did wonder if I might bump in to you - didn't make it further along the High Street than the library though... and spent most of the time in Cafe Nero with no signal! Got stupidly excited when I realised that when Tesco re-opens it's going to be 7-11 7 days a week - what a metropolitan place we now live! As for the stupid woman on the bus, yeah like letting a two year old just rock around unrestrained is a safe option, well done for holding your tongue, I don't think I'd have managed!

Hi everyone. Still pregnant, going to leave it at that after a crappy nights sleep.

:hugs: :hug:

hi ya ladies how are we this even i did see the thread but didn't comment as i have felt that desperate before some point last week lol but think it was hwm who said it goes straight the baby through the placenta so that put me off and i thought yep got to be true as everything else we eat goes there so yep that was enough food for thought for me lol

been napping today :sleep: it was heaven my mom watched kids for me so it was a solid snooze woke up with period type pains but nothing special lol i am not having baba today tho it's his sisters birthday and i can't stand the wench lol so baba is staying put lol danielle good news on show

i never thought i'd say this but i'm so jealous of people with the shits and blood shows and cramps how sad am i lol

hi ya ladies how are we this even i did see the thread but didn't comment as i have felt that desperate before some point last week lol but think it was hwm who said it goes straight the baby through the placenta so that put me off and i thought yep got to be true as everything else we eat goes there so yep that was enough food for thought for me lol

been napping today :sleep: it was heaven my mom watched kids for me so it was a solid snooze woke up with period type pains but nothing special lol i am not having baba today tho it's his sisters birthday and i can't stand the wench lol so baba is staying put lol danielle good news on show

i never thought i'd say this but i'm so jealous of people with the shits and blood shows and cramps how sad am i lol

Me too!!! :rofl:
And don't ya hate it when you tell someone the due date and they're like "ohhh maybe she'll be born on MY birthday!!!!"...yes that is my biggest hope hahaha

Aww dont be jealous ladies, I'd much rather it got a move on than keep teasing me if im honest. But hey mother nature moves at her own speed!

Hey ladies,

pinkandfluffy , your baba is beautiful!! I want mine :haha:

I had a nosey at the castor oil thread, I mean I know I want baba to come sooner rather than later, but would never do anything to put her at risk...its just silly!!

Went to tesco with my mum today just for the walk round, have been getting wierd pressure and low movements and period sort of pains in my tummy and back all day but nothing regular. Also keep getting a stitch like pain in my side :shrug:

hows everyone else doing ? xx

Lucy, U have made my day with the Tesco news lol! and I can NEVER get a decent signal anywhere in Holywood high street, as soon as I get past the chemist at the very top my signal returnds lol very strange!

Yey for the chance to nap hun, and I know where you're comin from with wanting some definate signs! I had some dark green snotty stuff earlier this week, but nothing since! and although I had cramps I think They were from bubs engaging rather than doing anything exciting! big hugs hun x x

Aww dont be jealous ladies, I'd much rather it got a move on than keep teasing me if im honest. But hey mother nature moves at her own speed!

I hope they keep on progressing for you hunny, Wouldnt it be nice if mother nature gave us a clear indicator when Labour was gunna start! Somethin nice and obvious would be good, like waking up on the day labour will begin with green hair or something haha!

AFM, after gonking out for a snooze on the sofa I just made yummy curry and safron rice, which Riley absolutely devoured! lol. Was a bit spicier than I intended tho, lol. Hubby asked was I trying to start labour off haha! I think I eat THAT much spicey food it'd take a whole handfull of chillies to shock my system :haha:
all watching spongebob square pants now before Riley's shower and bed! Cant wait till he goes off tonight, I am gunna pop my Pj's on and bring the duvet down for Mr B snuggles and eating the rest of yesterdays cheesecake haha!

Hope we're all good
Nik x

well had a nice half hour with c after i collected her, then a crap half hour where she just shouted at me. DH bathing her now, and getting shouted at too... I'm bouncing as I type...

bouncing is a good idea, hwm do you have an induction date booked?

Lucy, U have made my day with the Tesco news lol! and I can NEVER get a decent signal anywhere in Holywood high street, as soon as I get past the chemist at the very top my signal returnds lol very strange!

Yey for the chance to nap hun, and I know where you're comin from with wanting some definate signs! I had some dark green snotty stuff earlier this week, but nothing since! and although I had cramps I think They were from bubs engaging rather than doing anything exciting! big hugs hun x x

I hope they keep on progressing for you hunny, Wouldnt it be nice if mother nature gave us a clear indicator when Labour was gunna start! Somethin nice and obvious would be good, like waking up on the day labour will begin with green hair or something haha!

AFM, after gonking out for a snooze on the sofa I just made yummy curry and safron rice, which Riley absolutely devoured! lol. Was a bit spicier than I intended tho, lol. Hubby asked was I trying to start labour off haha! I think I eat THAT much spicey food it'd take a whole handfull of chillies to shock my system :haha:
all watching spongebob square pants now before Riley's shower and bed! Cant wait till he goes off tonight, I am gunna pop my Pj's on and bring the duvet down for Mr B snuggles and eating the rest of yesterdays cheesecake haha!

Hope we're all good
Nik x

:haha::haha: green hair that would be awesome!

Yep, Sunday 15th, Term +14... they offered me T+10, but I wanted to give my body as much chance as possible to something off its own back!! And I'm still toying with the idea of declining the 15th and going for monitoring and waiting for him/her to come out under their own steam - although askme that again this time next week and it could well be a different story!

Yep, Sunday 15th, Term +14... they offered me T+10, but I wanted to give my body as much chance as possible to something off its own back!! And I'm still toying with the idea of declining the 15th and going for monitoring and waiting for him/her to come out under their own steam - although askme that again this time next week and it could well be a different story!

Because Of my low levels of amniotic fluid, they arent keen on letting me go overdue! We may well end up being Ward buddies as well as bump buddies ! :thumbup:
Although I have a good feeling about you! I think you'll get going on your own before they have to interviene :thumbup:

I really hope I don't have to be induced!!! seems like induction = pitocin = epidural...and I REALLY don't want an epidural!! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->