****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

bouncing is a good idea, hwm do you have an induction date booked?

Yep, Sunday 15th, Term +14... they offered me T+10, but I wanted to give my body as much chance as possible to something off its own back!! And I'm still toying with the idea of declining the 15th and going for monitoring and waiting for him/her to come out under their own steam - although askme that again this time next week and it could well be a different story!

My due date was 3rd August and I'm getting induced on the 15th too! I waited with my fifth child cos I wanted her at home. At 17 days overdue, I gave in and got induced. She was born 26 minutes after my membranes were ruptured. I honestly think she'd still be in there now if it had been left up to her hahaha! Good luck!

Hi ladies, just wanted to share a couple of photos...:cloud9:

the first one is my first cuddle with ailah, she was only a couple of minutes old. The second is the day after she was born with her big sister Abby :flower:

https://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/carolynsinclair21/39803_413595553911_505598911_4734512_3014474_n1.jpg

https://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/carolynsinclair21/35940_414119678911_505598911_4750497_6625656_n1.jpg

Aw Carolyn those are great pictures!! How are you all? Hope you are well!!:flower:

Yep, Sunday 15th, Term +14... they offered me T+10, but I wanted to give my body as much chance as possible to something off its own back!! And I'm still toying with the idea of declining the 15th and going for monitoring and waiting for him/her to come out under their own steam - although askme that again this time next week and it could well be a different story!

Because Of my low levels of amniotic fluid, they arent keen on letting me go overdue! We may well end up being Ward buddies as well as bump buddies ! :thumbup:
Although I have a good feeling about you! I think you'll get going on your own before they have to interviene :thumbup:

Oh yeah, you're due in 9 days, and I'm due to be induced in 10 - that would be cool!!

My due date was 3rd August and I'm getting induced on the 15th too! I waited with my fifth child cos I wanted her at home. At 17 days overdue, I gave in and got induced. She was born 26 minutes after my membranes were ruptured. I honestly think she'd still be in there now if it had been left up to her hahaha! Good luck!

Surely not :haha: :) I don't know if i'm brave enough to wait that long...

the first one is my first cuddle with ailah, she was only a couple of minutes old. The second is the day after she was born with her big sister Abby :flower:

https://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/carolynsinclair21/39803_413595553911_505598911_4734512_3014474_n1.jpg

https://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/carolynsinclair21/35940_414119678911_505598911_4750497_6625656_n1.jpg

Lovely pics :)

Well we're watching masterchef, have had curry, pineapple next perhaps? May have to jump DH tonight too :sex: but seperate beds makes that trickier!

Carolyn what beautiful photo's! Hope you're all doing well x x
Lucy I am hoping this little one will begin its moving out process before Too much longer lol, although I wouldnt be wholey supprised after all the scares of him or her coming early, if I ended up going over haha!

I am having some yukkie aches and stretchy pains! and feeling a bit sorry for myself, So good old Hubby has just popped out telling me I look like a woman that requires chocolate lol! sometimes he drives me up the wall, but i wouldnt swap him when he does things like this! Hope he brings lots hahaha!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

!!!Sending lots of labour signs and symptons to you all!!!

Hoping we get our next gorgeous August baby soon

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Aw Carolyn those are great pictures!! How are you all? Hope you are well!!:flower:

Thanks hun :) Yea doing brilliantly!! she is just perfect, abby has just accepted her and is constantly giving her kisses and cuddles :cloud9:
Im even on pretty good terms with FOB now - he has been round helping out and touch wood things are going well :thumbup:
long may it continue.......:happydance:

Ah, absolutely adorable pics ! :cloud9:

Carolyn what beautiful photo's! Hope you're all doing well x x
Lucy I am hoping this little one will begin its moving out process before Too much longer lol, although I wouldnt be wholey supprised after all the scares of him or her coming early, if I ended up going over haha!

I am having some yukkie aches and stretchy pains! and feeling a bit sorry for myself, So good old Hubby has just popped out telling me I look like a woman that requires chocolate lol! sometimes he drives me up the wall, but i wouldnt swap him when he does things like this! Hope he brings lots hahaha!

Aww bless him,my OH just did the same he said do you want some chocolate now you have had a bath? I'll go get you some and some biscuits for your cup of tea if you want? :D Think he can see its getting to me a bit being in pain etc but it not going anywhere!

Awwww bless em hey! sometimes its just what we need x x

Thanks hun :) Yea doing brilliantly!! she is just perfect, abby has just accepted her and is constantly giving her kisses and cuddles :cloud9:
Im even on pretty good terms with FOB now - he has been round helping out and touch wood things are going well :thumbup:
long may it continue.......:happydance:

Thats brilliant :happydance:! Really happy for you all :kiss:! I hope Jacob takes to this LO like Abby has! Bet its a relief to be on good terms with FOB and get some support too! :hugs:

Mercy & Lliena must be something in the air because when Kev went out earlier to ASDA he came home with chocolate chip cookies. I think he felt sorry for me after breaking my vase this morning!

AFM Mr France is currently watching tv while I'm just playing on the lap top! Mini France is tucked up in bed but is teething bless!

Oh and before I forget apparently ASDA have more cuts on the baby event this time...you can get 100 nappies for £6 and 9 packets of pampers wipes for £2.50!!! My friend just texted me! Just thought I'd let you know!

lovely pic's carolyn!

Well I think going over all bump's i'v been over today have done something! It feel's like something is going to drop out of me when i'm walking now! :/ but my mum say's my bump look's higher then the other day :S
Started getting some crampy pain's at about 20past 7, so let OH drive to his parent's, then I got them again around 7.45, then again at 8, but then they vanished after that :/
and (TMI) while i'v been walking around/sat down, i'v been able to feel discharge coming out (SORRY!) and just been to the toilet and it felt like a lump came out while I was weeing, but couldn't really see anything in the toilet...our's slope's back tho so it would have gone down u bend thingy...wonder if it was more of my plug coming away! I should maybe stay away from bumpy road's for a couple more week's...
I'm home now, in my jimjam's, might make Mike make me a hot choc and give me his last kik kat...even tho i'v just been naughty and had a caramel sundee from mcd's :)

Awwww bless em hey! sometimes its just what we need x x

Yep, he was playing my little ones ds baby game before and making coochie coo noises etc and I was nearly crying with my hormones, cos I know he's gonna be a fab dad to our baby :D My daughter isnt his but he treats her exactly like she is, so this baby is gonna be really special when she arrives cos she's all ours. We have a poster up in the nursery that says "all because two people fell in love" :cloud9:

well no pineapple, but DH made me icecream sundae with homemade caramel - yum!! And we've got about 20 meals in the freezer now for Chalrotte as I was getting stressed about trying to feed bubs and her at the same time!

I'm tired but want to bounce some more as well, can't really do laptop and ball, so I@m in a nice corsslegged yoga pose on the sofa in the hope it's not TOO bad a postition for baby!!

well no pineapple, but DH made me icecream sundae with homemade caramel - yum!! And we've got about 20 meals in the freezer now for Chalrotte as I was getting stressed about trying to feed bubs and her at the same time!

I'm tired but want to bounce some more as well, can't really do laptop and ball, so I@m in a nice corsslegged yoga pose on the sofa in the hope it's not TOO bad a postition for baby!!

Thats the same position that I sit in on the sofa too! I tried doing laptop and birth ball, but it JUST doesnt work lol

Llienna, thats lovely! I bet you cant wait to see your family all together x x

I do lap top and birth ball, I bounce on my ball with my lap top on the coffee table, works perfect! (I am guessing you tried with laptop on your lap?)

Lovely pics carolyn!

I just lost some mucous plug! Really gross looking snotty stuff, thought I had an infection at first cause I had an ingrown hair in the same area finally break last night but when I wiped and inspected it was stringy and mucous plug looking. I guess that 3km walk I just went on with MIL knocked something loose.

HWM, I think you're nuts waiting more then 2 weeks! My doc wouldn't even let me go that long over, I asked if I could wait till the 14th to be induced and he said to long he wanted me to go sooner. I'm still counting and hoping for this saturday to go on my own! It would work out well and I wouldn't have to be induced, I really don't want to be induced.

LOL, just finished watching Deep Impact on BBC1! and OH MY LIFE, did I cry??? OH YES lol. I was proper sobbing like a baby! I have been teetering on the edge of tears for no good reason all day, and tonight the hormones finally took me over and turned me into a blubbering wreck lol!

Oh well, better out than in I guess :cry:
I am waitin on hubby sorting the dishwasher now then I am off to bed.

Night Night all :kiss:

Ooooooo 8Days till Due date now too woopwoop! :cloud9:

Ok and now after sex and orgasm I have lost a HUGE and I mean HUGE amount of mucus plug. Had some more bleeding to. Still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->