****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Kelly...that sounds really positive!!! Are you able to go for a walk??? I know it's late there (I am in BC) but I really think it might be soon for you!

Kelly, yay for plug (and orgasm, not jealous at all :blush:) We have no coffee table for laptop, or any table in our living room :(

Well, after my plans to get down and jiggy with DH, he actually suggested sleeping in our room rather than sofa bed (extreme snoring issues!) so I thought happy days, but nothing doing, he wasn't interested. And it was nice to be back in bed together, but I had such a crap sleep. Took ages to drop off, then Charlotte woke me at just gone midnight. Loo trip at 4.50am, eventually dropped off at 5.45, Charlotte woke me again at 6.05 and that was me awake :( and it wasn't DH snoring that was the issue, just used to having the room/bed/quilt to myself and being able to put on my relaxation CD if I can't get back to sleep. So I'm in a right pisser of a mood today. And i have no car today, and can't figure out the bloody bus times, it just says Holywood this time, Belfast this time, without telling you what route it is taking in between... and we're meant to be going to the playpark, but it's raining, and sorry now I'm just being a mopey moaning minny this morning :(

any more babies been born?

I'v not got a AFM today yet..nothing happend since cramps last night and more plug going.

morning ladies :)

wellllllllll.............. baby is just perfect x she only wakes once in the night for feeding.... around 4 am..... shes really good in the day and shes taken a dummy ((my other 2 didnt)) shes loving it !! lol how very useful !

i was abit down yesterday :( everyone keeps asking if ivehad the baby blues...... hmmmmm i dunno..... im fine with the kids.

just getting bit down bout me n olly :( went n registered the baby yesterday and had a few comments about none of the kids having my name and if i was to have another baby by someone else then itd make for quite a list when i go to collect them from nursery :( whatever...... i felt like crap too... gettin dressed wasnt fun at all!! jst felt fat n horrible plus olly the other day asked how old leahs baby is.... i said shes 16 days older than lola and he said 'wow she looks good, how comes shes gone down so quick? how longs it gunna take you?' urgh :( i wanted to cry...... i didnt even put on that much weight to be honest... after the birth i weighed myself and i was only 10lbs more than what i was pre baby...... and today im only 6lbs on top of what i was pre baby...... i kno i was overweight anyway but god, talk about pressure !!

theres really very little between me n him at the minute n its really upsetting. when we registered the baby the lady explained that in this day and age its best to register the baby in mums surname and change name at marriage. but of course it wouldnt matter so much as my other 2 dont share my surname, and even if lola had my surname she still wouldnt have the same name as them.

i had the same dream as every other girl...... to have a family... the right way... get married.... to love and be loved and have a role. now yes i love my babies, and they love me... and my role is as their mother. but ill never have that dream......

as hard as it was with my ex... harry n ellas dad. i had a family. a false sense of security..... but a family. from the outside we looked so happy. mum dad and babies living in a lovely home, little puppy skipping around..... roast on a sunday and trips here n there... flowers on a friday....... id get a day to myself on a saturday or hed take me somewhere..... i liked my life from the outside. i had everything i wanted. even a shiny engagement ring which id got on my 21st birthday it was perfect. just the one id had picked. i miss my life from the outside........

obviously from the inside it wasnt all that fun.... he was constantly cheating on me, and when i found out id get the brunt of it, he pin me to walls hold my head into pillows, threaten to take the kids off me, call the police and say id tried killing my kids.... he'd threaten to kill himself and of course itd be all my fault... thats only a little bit of it. and id look at him and see the man i fell in love with, and itd break my heart. my little family. everything i ever wanted was falling apart and noone knew but me.

and right now...... i have a lovely home.... 3 beautiful children..... but no family. i have a story. i have an explanation. what the hell is that about.

i dunno eh..... thats one dream ill never have. cant start over. he took it away from me. and i cant ever have that back.

ollys doesnt want me, if he does he has a funny way of showing it. so i spose i should just get used to be on my own.

sorry girls... jst feeling really shit :'(

Attachments

• DSC_0284.jpg
    DSC_0284.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
  • 36805_413387824505_508084505_4861928_2463534_n.jpg
    36805_413387824505_508084505_4861928_2463534_n.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 4
Morning ladies, well today is the day I have been waiting for for the last 36 weeks and I am very disappointed that I don't feel any different to when I woke up yesterday :haha:
I think this lil man is going to keep me waiting a while longer.

I had my scan yesterday and it was confirmed I have a biiigggg boy in there so the consultant has put on my notes "Very low threshold for ceserean" and "No Syntocinon argumentation" so if my contractions start to slow I wont be put on the drip it will be straight for a section. So although I am going to try for natural it's still quite likely I will end up with a section but we shall see.

How are you girls keeping ??? xx

Steph :hugs: :hug: I think it's normal to feel a bit down in the dumps around this time anyway, but with the added stress of not being quite sure where you stnad with Olly cna't help... And as for insensitive comments from other people, well that's just out of line!

Hayzeb, happy due date! What size did they say baby was? Why would a big baby preclude synocinon? I've been told baby was 10lb and a bit this time last week, and no mention of that being a problem...

I can't stop crying now this morning. The bad sleep has got to me, and when I said something to DH he just told me to stop being silly. I told him I needed encouragement and reassurance not being told I'm silly, but he didn't seem to get it

HWM - that sounds like me yesterday, OH went to work but came home after about an hour and took Mogster for most of the day so I could nap etc. Didnt get the best night last night but hes gone off to work this morning and has already text to say hes coming home at lunch...baby has dropped AGAIN - cant believe he can drop more and still not fall out! Try and have an easy day, maybe you and Mercy should get together for coffee?

mummaofthree :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

holywoodmum - babys EFW is 10lbs but that's not what they are worried about, apparently he has mooosive shoulders (seems I have a little bodybuilder in there lol) so they are worried about Shoulder dystocia. As for the drip I think thats due to my previous history, I had a very traumatic birth with my son 10.7lbs and my contractions keep stopping so they kept upping the drip and my consultant seemed to think that was my body's way of telling us that I shouldn't have delvered him naturally iykwim? my body was trying to stop labour because there was a problem so he doesn't want that to happen again, if contractions slow or I'm slow to progress then straight for a section. xx

Mumma :hugs: :hugs:

Lucy :hugs: :hugs:

AFM just before I went to bed last night I started getting some really sharp pains that felt diff to anything I've had before so I knew they must be contractions. Didnt say anything to DH till I was lay down in bed and then it was like oooow cos they were getting stronger and about 10/12mins apart. I told him to get some sleep and if they got closer id wake him which he did. I lay there for 2hrs having them that regular then they just stopped and died back down to the dull ache. I am so frustrated and tired this morning :nope: :cry: I know its all good and means my body's preparing but Im really getting to the end of it now. I just want my baby. Sorry for moaning girls I know we are all in the same boat here and I hate whinging about something I cant control but you all understand where Im coming from and I can let it all out here.

In other news litle one has gone to chester zoo today with her friend so DH and I have the day to ourselves so going to buy me some nursing bras then go for a meal together as it could be our last one together for a while :)

thanks moggy, I think the waiting is just getting to me more today. Off to meet another pregnant mummy in an hour, dad come through on the car front (again, I hate having to ask)... we're going to a small soft play, where C is normally capable of entertaining herself (no huge playframes that she wants me to go with her!)
Nik, I'd be up for a wee coffee this afternoon if you're around?
Hayzeb, that make more sense regarding the shoulder dystocia... (how easy it was for me to make assumptions, sorry) here's hoping things work out this time, but if not I guess you know it's for the best :)

Mammaofthree :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Need to ask is anyone else having really bad BHs?? I'm gettting them tons and they are really bad...they are more like contractions in that they radiate around my back and legs but they come too fast, they give me only 30secs between each one?? They are always less than 10 mins apart and get stronger and stronger and then they just stop?? :wacko: I just dont get it?? With Tabs i had bad BHs in the 2 weeks running up to her being born but not this bad..i deal with pain well so i'm not being a wimp :lol: I dont mind pain but last night i was just going to cry they just were shattering me...

This is a 2am habit I think (2am here again). But, wanted to say this:

I am FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

and HOLY SHIT...I am having her TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and HOLY SHIT...I am having her TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Congrats hun, OMG I can't believe you baby girl is going to be here tomorrow. I can't wait to see a piccy of her :happydance: xx

:happydance: for full term and for meeting your baba

i do recall an eviction notice being sent out to my baba and it lapsed so i'm taking baba to court i'll have papers drawn up later on today lol well i've got untill the 12th to have baba then i'm on strike again as the is no way i'm pushing on fri 13th and on his mothers birthday because anyone that knows me knows i can't stand her either and i'm not an nasty person but i do wish that woman dead .....mind you piss heads last forever so no hope there

lliena:hugs: hunny hooe baba stops playing you up

mumma hope you feel better soon and i know it's not much consulation but:hugs: and your children are your family hun you don't need a man to make it complete just be happy in your self hun and fuck what what the list says at the school etc that is there dads and anyone that knows you well enough will no the situation and won't give a f it's not your fault your ex was like he is and if things do go wrong with olly it's not your fault it's just the way things go and i know you might feel cheated at the moment but look at your children they are beautiful and sooooo worth it :hugs::flower: ...oh yeah and i'd of smaked the wench in the mouth for saying that about you not loosing weight hun one you've only just had her and 2 you are not a celeb and havn't got to slim for any one but you the cheeky cow hope you feel better soon and pm me if you want to chat :hugs:

:happydance: for full term and for meeting your baba

i do recall an eviction notice being sent out to my baba and it lapsed so i'm taking baba to court i'll have papers drawn up later on today lol well i've got untill the 12th to have baba then i'm on strike again as the is no way i'm pushing on fri 13th and on his mothers birthday because anyone that knows me knows i can't stand her either and i'm not an nasty person but i do wish that woman dead .....mind you piss heads last forever so no hope there

:rofl: :rofl: My exact feeling for my MIL!!! :rofl: :rofl:

morning ladies :)

wellllllllll.............. baby is just perfect x she only wakes once in the night for feeding.... around 4 am..... shes really good in the day and shes taken a dummy ((my other 2 didnt)) shes loving it !! lol how very useful !

i was abit down yesterday :( everyone keeps asking if ivehad the baby blues...... hmmmmm i dunno..... im fine with the kids.

just getting bit down bout me n olly :( went n registered the baby yesterday and had a few comments about none of the kids having my name and if i was to have another baby by someone else then itd make for quite a list when i go to collect them from nursery :( whatever...... i felt like crap too... gettin dressed wasnt fun at all!! jst felt fat n horrible plus olly the other day asked how old leahs baby is.... i said shes 16 days older than lola and he said 'wow she looks good, how comes shes gone down so quick? how longs it gunna take you?' urgh :( i wanted to cry...... i didnt even put on that much weight to be honest... after the birth i weighed myself and i was only 10lbs more than what i was pre baby...... and today im only 6lbs on top of what i was pre baby...... i kno i was overweight anyway but god, talk about pressure !!

theres really very little between me n him at the minute n its really upsetting. when we registered the baby the lady explained that in this day and age its best to register the baby in mums surname and change name at marriage. but of course it wouldnt matter so much as my other 2 dont share my surname, and even if lola had my surname she still wouldnt have the same name as them.

i had the same dream as every other girl...... to have a family... the right way... get married.... to love and be loved and have a role. now yes i love my babies, and they love me... and my role is as their mother. but ill never have that dream......

as hard as it was with my ex... harry n ellas dad. i had a family. a false sense of security..... but a family. from the outside we looked so happy. mum dad and babies living in a lovely home, little puppy skipping around..... roast on a sunday and trips here n there... flowers on a friday....... id get a day to myself on a saturday or hed take me somewhere..... i liked my life from the outside. i had everything i wanted. even a shiny engagement ring which id got on my 21st birthday it was perfect. just the one id had picked. i miss my life from the outside........

obviously from the inside it wasnt all that fun.... he was constantly cheating on me, and when i found out id get the brunt of it, he pin me to walls hold my head into pillows, threaten to take the kids off me, call the police and say id tried killing my kids.... he'd threaten to kill himself and of course itd be all my fault... thats only a little bit of it. and id look at him and see the man i fell in love with, and itd break my heart. my little family. everything i ever wanted was falling apart and noone knew but me.

and right now...... i have a lovely home.... 3 beautiful children..... but no family. i have a story. i have an explanation. what the hell is that about.

i dunno eh..... thats one dream ill never have. cant start over. he took it away from me. and i cant ever have that back.

ollys doesnt want me, if he does he has a funny way of showing it. so i spose i should just get used to be on my own.

sorry girls... jst feeling really shit :'(

Oh honey!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: You do have three VERY beautiful children. I am sorry you are feeling shit. I can understand everything you are saying. Wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. :( Instead, here are a bunch of cyber hugs coming your way!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"