****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Aww Eoz :hugs:

Yey carolyn for breastfeeding in public :D

Mercy we are having very similar things happening, hopefully its all a step in right direction!

Jasmak- Good luck for tomorrow!

Afm well made it out to mothercare and got some nursing bras, got the tshirt ones (thanks for that tip mercy!) also got some more baby bits and bobs think we are finally finished now! Then we went to frankie and benny's for food it was really yummy! Finally headed to asda to see if they had the avent bath/room thermometer in for £5 which is £15 in boots and they did so nabbed one of those too! TMI bit now been having crampings still on and off all day, and cocodamol didnt really touch it. Losing more of my plug too and also everytime I've been loo today im no2 ing and I started feeling nauseous about 2pm which just wont shift, glad that waited till after my nice meal though.

Not getting my hopes up but hey it might be my clear out??

:rofl: jasmak thats made me giggle! I cant wait to get breast feeding, I really want to master it and be one of those mums who can be discreet like you mumma xx

Mercy what a tease!!! Why do our bodies do this to us?!? On the up side at last you know something is happening down there :happydance: Hope you dont have much longer to wait hon xx

Jasmak you nutter!

Well girls 15 days on I have cracked up. I have been in tears all day.I feel shit,run down and just so pissed off.I have an infection in the womb and the fibroid is causing me to bleed very heavy.I now have stopped boob feeding which has devastated me but I am getting no rest,no let up and no support.I hope now i can get back on track but hey we'll see.

How are we all.Wow no babies for a while i see x

HWM How you doing babes x

Oh hun x :hugs: x Heres hoping ur back on track as soon as x x

Aww Eoz :hugs:

Yey carolyn for breastfeeding in public :D

Mercy we are having very similar things happening, hopefully its all a step in right direction!

Jasmak- Good luck for tomorrow!

Afm well made it out to mothercare and got some nursing bras, got the tshirt ones (thanks for that tip mercy!) also got some more baby bits and bobs think we are finally finished now! Then we went to frankie and benny's for food it was really yummy! Finally headed to asda to see if they had the avent bath/room thermometer in for £5 which is £15 in boots and they did so nabbed one of those too! TMI bit now been having crampings still on and off all day, and cocodamol didnt really touch it. Losing more of my plug too and also everytime I've been loo today im no2 ing and I started feeling nauseous about 2pm which just wont shift, glad that waited till after my nice meal though.

Not getting my hopes up but hey it might be my clear out??

Heres hoping the signs are good, and we're both in labour ASAP hun! My body is driving me bonkers now lol!
YEY for the bras too! I was very impressed with them!

:rofl: jasmak thats made me giggle! I cant wait to get breast feeding, I really want to master it and be one of those mums who can be discreet like you mumma xx

Mercy what a tease!!! Why do our bodies do this to us?!? On the up side at last you know something is happening down there :happydance: Hope you dont have much longer to wait hon xx

I know! :wacko: mother nature is a wicked lady and seems to enjoy tricking us lol!
I am looking forward to Bfeeding too! Hoping it goes better for me this time than last time!

Evening ladies!!
Not read through all the post's. So hope you are all ok and getting plenty of sign's!

I'v had major back ache all day :( Got such a wriggly baby atm! keep getting some body part sticking out and a little bump moving across my belly :) little monkey keep's stopping when I go to video it tho.

Just noticed this thread is almost at 9000 posts!!! that's about 1000 per month ;)

Jasmak, yay for term and section!! keep us posted with how things are going :)
Foosh, yay for effaced and dilating!!

Carolyn, great stuff on the breastfeeding in public, it's fab when that works isn't it!

Nik, we ended up sleeping and then DH home from work early (time off for good behavoiur...). Your night sounds promising, didn't you say you got to 4cm last time without realising!? This could be the weekend! Softplay was Playtime in Connswater - closest, cheapest and the one I have to do least interacting at!!

Zoe, boo to fibroid, any word on op? I'm feeling happier now, given up on expecting my body to 'perform' any time soon...

Lliena, hope things keep progressing this weekend for you sweetie, all sounding like steps in the right direction!

Melissa, wonder who'll make the 9000th post?!

Well like I said there I've managed to cheer up a bit. Charlotte has been quite a pain in the arse most of the day, but DH home early so that helped. He's checking out recipes for green papaya salad in a bid to encourage things...
Somehow this time though I can't even be arsed trying all the 'home remedies' to get things moving that I did last time - seeing as none of them worked!
Still making lots of plans to see people next week as well as the last thing I want is to be still pregnant and have nothing to do!!

Yep, last time I went in for my pre eclampsia to be checked and they told me I was already 4cm! I hadnt had any definate pain by that point or anything!
I must check out the play centre, We tried Mookyworld in Dundonald, but Riley was a bit intimidated by it all! he's a whimp lol!

Yep, last time I went in for my pre eclampsia to be checked and they told me I was already 4cm! I hadnt had any definate pain by that point or anything!
I must check out the play centre, We tried Mookyworld in Dundonald, but Riley was a bit intimidated by it all! he's a whimp lol!

I definitely prefer it toMookie world, it's tiny in comparison but much better for kids their age! and nice cafe :) and a play room too with dressing up and cars etc if they don't want to climb and slide :)

that's another room all sorted :D Only went up to the toilet, and ended up sorting our bedroom out! Can't believe we moved here in Feb and there was still a bag of Mike's stuff not unpacked :s

that's another room all sorted :D Only went up to the toilet, and ended up sorting our bedroom out! Can't believe we moved here in Feb and there was still a bag of Mike's stuff not unpacked :s

well if you get too bored, there are several rooms in my house that need sorting :haha: x

Evening mamas!

Jasmak, good luck for sat, hope all goes well for you.

Lliena, you must be due to have this baby soon! Your body can't keep playing these tricks on you!!!

Hwm, just read about the burning ring of fire. Hope your bottom is feeling much better now :).

Hugs to everyone else. xxx

So little man has constipation. He is passing poos now but he does struggle to get them out bless him. The warm water does seem to be helping a little. Apart from that he is doing well and sleeping for a lot longer since we have been giving him infacol.

Afm, i'm gutted the footie has started again. Mart has got the Villa game on and i'm depressed in thinking that saturdays will be taken up by this again :-(.
Apart from that my bum feels really bruised today. Asked mw and she said it was quite normal to feel like that. It really hurts to sit down at the moment.

Hope everyone is well though

xxx

there's still some room's here to do lol Cant get to my boiler in the spare bedroom because EVERYTHING is just piled up in there, can't even shut the door on it :/
and my dining room is still non exsistant...that doesn't bother mike tho because he say's we arnt using it to eat while there's no TV in there, men!! Will I ever get him to listen when I say I want it to be a family room where we can sit and eat our meal's like a family and have a nice chat over dinner. Maybe if I fib and tell him we'll get a TV in there IF he move's his crap out i'll have that room sorted too :) not like we can afford a TV, but he wont think about that :)

hi my baby girl was born on the 1st of august weighing 7 pounds 13. Name is Emily Grace :)

hi my baby girl was born on the 1st of august weighing 7 pounds 13. Name is Emily Grace :)

Aww congrats hun and what a beautiful name you have chosen for your baby girl :cloud9: xxx

Totally off topic but I have just had a curry for my tea...and loved every second of it haha. Been well off indian food most of my pregnancy and lost my appetite too but I really enjoyed that...lets hope it kick starts something :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->