****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi girls :) I'm 7 weeks today and not feeling sick or anything *touch wood* my boobs are still sore and I seem to be craving petit filous type yogurts and milk and bananas..oooh and diet cherry coke :haha:

I can't believe I only have a week until I have to make my booking in appt with the nurse! The past 3 weeks have flown by :cloud9:

hi
im new on here im 7+5 weeks with my first baby, not got the midwife until the 21st jan so long to wait i'll be 10 weeks then
im so tired and feeling queasy but can eat everything in sight lol

Whats your EDD hon and I'll add you to the front page

Morning girlies,

Feel like poo today! :cry:

MS has vanished and now on about day 3 of this and have slight tummy ache, not quite AF pains but just an ache, could be stretching, wish I knew.

Just makes you nervous eh? How are you all feeling?

On a plus, I've gone up a box!

Morning girlies,

MS has vanished and now on about day 3 of this and have slight tummy ache, not quite AF pains but just an ache, could be stretching, wish I knew.

Don't worry, count yourself lucky that MS has disappeared, hopefully you've had your bout of it for now. I'm sure the pains are just the baby stretching and moving around, afterall he/she is much bigger now so its not surprising for you to be feeling things going on. :thumbup::hugs:

I still haven't had any MS, a little car sickness every now and then but that's it.

Quite emotional, funny tired, stretching pains in my belly but that is it! I veer from thanking my lucky stars to worrying that I should be feeling more!

Seeing MW next wk for first time so am looking forward to that. Not looking forward to going back to school on Monday though! (As a teacher, not a pupil may I add!! :)

Morning girlies,

Yay, I loved moving up a box too :happydance:

I still have MS (but it's never been too bad for me...only threw up once), but I also have those aches you're talking about. Have had them for a few days and they are not like AF they are different. I think it's just stretching ;)

hi
im new on here im 7+5 weeks with my first baby, not got the midwife until the 21st jan so long to wait i'll be 10 weeks then
im so tired and feeling queasy but can eat everything in sight lol

Forget me, I am going mad. I see I've asked EDD already!

Well done to those of you moving up a box yay!

Mrs P sorry to hear you are feeling like poo - hope you pick up soon!

Must admit I've not caught up fully yet but wanted to pop on!

Hope you are all having a good start to the new year. I am still having occasional queasiness but still no actual puking so I guess I should be grateful :wacko:

12 days until my scan trying to contain my excitement/impatience lol.

Took DH for a browse around mamas and papas/mothercare today....he now feels my plight for the headache that is pram shopping :haha:

Hope you are having a good weekend? :hugs: I am so not ready to go back to work on Monday.....:dohh:

Hi Ladies!

Did everyone have a good New Year? I had so much to read thru so I just skimmed the last few pages. I can't complain of too much m/s. This last week was a little rough though. I had a few days of constant nausea, but nothing to severe. I didn't get much with my other 2 tho. Right now we're just waiting until our next prenatal appt. The 1st one was soooo boring. Our next appt is Jan.20th and we'll hear the heartbeat...YAY! I told my OH now that it's 2010, our due date doesn't seem so far away. Does anyone else feel this way? Lol
Hope all is well with everyone!

Oh oh oh oh I didn't even notice I have gone to box 3 too :haha: :rofl: yay!!

I agree - now we are in 2010 it feels closer, once that scan is out of the way I am kicking DH's bum to the shops to help me start looking at things :haha:

Hello everyone x
Well... My Super Morning Sickness seems to be lulling me into a false sense of security today, lol. I managed a few teeny nibbles of a KFC wrap this afternoon and have even had a couple of crackers just now lol. Here's praying it stays down as I think the Past ten days of constant puking is starting to take its toll.
Last night I felt faint and thought I was gunna pass out!

The weight is still droppin off me ( which I normally wouldnt moan about lol), but its like a whole pound every day droppin off!!! I did manage do button my coat up today while we were out which I havent been able to do for weeks lol.

Hope everyone's doin ok x x
Nikki x x x x x x x x

Woohoo!!!

Hi Ladies :)

I`ve been browsing this blog, waiting for confirmed viability so that I could get added to the list. All appears well, and have a confirmed EDD of August 15th. Please add!!! :happydance:

Another August bean here... (I'm also high risk, so hoping all stays well)

I'm curious, what does a craving feel like? I don't think I've experienced it yet..

Little bean has been giving me the beginnings of MS, but have only really been sick after a normal sized meal,so I'm picking all day to keep food down

Congratulations to all the other August mums-to-be :hugs:

I'm curious, what does a craving feel like? I don't think I've experienced it yet..

Little bean has been giving me the beginnings of MS, but have only really been sick after a normal sized meal,so I'm picking all day to keep food down

Whats your EDD hon? x

Whats your EDD hon? x

Not been confirmed as of yet, but August 24th according to my calculations :happydance:

my EDD is the 9TH

still no morning sickness at 8 weeks & 6 days :happydance:

My ms has completely disappeared today! It has been lessing the last week and today nothing! I have barely eaten anything today and normally not having anything in my stomach makes me sick but I am still good! The true test will be tonight I normally get it worse at night. So Zebra you are so lucky to not have any! I also played with doppler again and heard heartbeat. That thing is so great to have it totally reassures me! I have an apt in 2 days and hopefully the doc will be able to confirm heartbeat to! I'll be 10 weeks then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->