****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hi my baby girl was born on the 1st of august weighing 7 pounds 13. Name is Emily Grace :)

Congratulations!

Totally off topic but I have just had a curry for my tea...and loved every second of it haha. Been well off indian food most of my pregnancy and lost my appetite too but I really enjoyed that...lets hope it kick starts something :D

You made the 9000th post - cool!! Glad curry went down well, even if it serves no other purpose!

Well a bit fed up with DH, he asked what I wanted for tea and I said I wasn't hungry yet (this was about 7pm) 45 mins later he wanders off and comes back with toasted bagel for him, and for me, nada!! I'd never go off to fix myself food without at least asking if he wanted something too.... GRRRR. I had bagel too, and very nice it was, but had to sort it myself - not exactly arduous, but would have been nice to be offered! He is redeeming himslf now making cake though :)

I'm off to bed now, knackered.

Well a bit fed up with DH, he asked what I wanted for tea and I said I wasn't hungry yet (this was about 7pm) 45 mins later he wanders off and comes back with toasted bagel for him, and for me, nada!! I'd never go off to fix myself food without at least asking if he wanted something too.... GRRRR. I had bagel too, and very nice it was, but had to sort it myself - not exactly arduous, but would have been nice to be offered! He is redeeming himslf now making cake though :)

I know another man like that.

hi my baby girl was born on the 1st of august weighing 7 pounds 13. Name is Emily Grace :)

Congratulations hun x

Congratulations!

Totally off topic but I have just had a curry for my tea...and loved every second of it haha. Been well off indian food most of my pregnancy and lost my appetite too but I really enjoyed that...lets hope it kick starts something :D

You made the 9000th post - cool!! Glad curry went down well, even if it serves no other purpose!

YEY for the 9000th post!!!!! :thumbup:
Glad you got ur bagel in the end! and YEY for cake making to make up! :thumbup:

I just unpacked and repacked my hospital bag, lol. I took a few things out that I dont feel i REALLY needed lol. and replaced them with a nice fluffy bath towel which I hadnt previously added lol!
I have everything i need i think now! and starting to sink in that this baby ACTUALLY has to come out very soon :wacko:

not felt any more in the way of twinges, tightenings etc this evening! just achey! but heck!!!! thats nothin new lol x x

why do I never go to bed when I say I will!! Always find something else to read...
this is my last open browser though, so posting this and shutting down... a demain ladies!

arr got my antenatal classes tomorrow, got all of them in one! A whole 3hour's!!!

What usually happen's in them? :/

I just unpacked and repacked my hospital bag, lol. I took a few things out that I dont feel i REALLY needed lol. and replaced them with a nice fluffy bath towel which I hadnt previously added lol!
I have everything i need i think now! and starting to sink in that this baby ACTUALLY has to come out very soon :wacko:

Nik i have repacked mine every few weeks from 32 weeks just changin babies stuff for larger sizes, if he isnt out soon will just pack Mogsters clothes for him :dohh:

Congrats fergie,

Lliena hang in there.

Mumma :hugs:

Still loosing plug walked 3 km yesterday had clinical shift today still no labour but was super hard to do shift today at hospital as baby is so low. I hope he comes on his own without induction needed on tuesday.

Hi to everyone else!

...I still dont have my bag packed yet :blush: I should probably get on that...will be 38 weeks on monday :haha: I know it needs done asap. Guess its just so hard to believe that we will actually be having a baby soon! Its like we've waited so long and surreal. And then there is Murphy's Law. I know if i pack it then i'll go completly overdue. If i dont pack it then i'll go before or on my due date :haha:

Congrats Fernie!!!!!

Lost my plug yesterday (lost a little more today, but not nearly as much). Eww, it really does look like gelatin and i swear its never ending lol
Was 1-1.5cms on wednesday, tough to say what i am now. I havn't had ANY BHs EVER, so i feel like the birth is going to be forever away...i hope im wrong tho! Had the runs last night too :sad1: sorry TMI.

OH MY LIFE!!!!! I just went to the loo and I have some Bright red spotting, Phoned Labour ward and explained what it looked like. Bright red with some mixed in with discharge. and she says it sounds like Its the last bits of my bloody show! lol!

What with losing Mucus over the past couple of days, and the cramping last night in the early hours, she thinks things may well be moving along! ARRGH! Now the hunt is on to find me someone to have my little man, as my friend who should have him isnt at home!!! OH MAAAAANNN!!! lol.

Although I know it doesnt mean labour is particularly imminent! It does freak me out to think I might end up alone if Mat cant find anyone to have Riley over the next couple of days!

Whatch now I am fretting over nothing and I'll go another week or so before I even hint at labour haha!

OH MY LIFE!!!!! I just went to the loo and I have some Bright red spotting, Phoned Labour ward and explained what it looked like. Bright red with some mixed in with discharge. and she says it sounds like Its the last bits of my bloody show! lol!

What with losing Mucus over the past couple of days, and the cramping last night in the early hours, she thinks things may well be moving along! ARRGH! Now the hunt is on to find me someone to have my little man, as my friend who should have him isnt at home!!! OH MAAAAANNN!!! lol.

Although I know it doesnt mean labour is particularly imminent! It does freak me out to think I might end up alone if Mat cant find anyone to have Riley over the next couple of days!

Whatch now I am fretting over nothing and I'll go another week or so before I even hint at labour haha!

Actually hun a bloody show is a very good sign I think, better than just losing your plug :D
You bleed a little bit because the capillaries burst as your cervix starts to open up :happydance::happydance:

Good luck hun xxxxxxxx

ooh hope you sort some one out 2 look after your LO soon just incase!! x

I cant believe that I am actually hoping everything stays quiet. I have very few possibilities tonight for riley, I am having some very wierd sensations down below, and can feel like a bulging pressure inside my lady bits! Still more fresh blood when I just checked! Arrgh!
No definative pains as of yet mind you! so maybe things are still a way off yet!
Baby is quite wriggly, more so than usual! Its been VERY quiet in there today thus far too! I actually mentioned to Hubby that I was worried about how still baby had been today lol! Its makin up for it now dancing like a loon! lol.

i'm so sorry i have read through the posts but they are all a blur i've just had a breakdown went to mw today and baby was breech so was sent for a scan and comfirmed baby was breech the lady that turns was on holiday and not back until thursday they the had to call somone in from else where to turn baby for me as i am so far gone baby was turned sucsessfully only thing is baby has stopped growing :cry::cry: so my eviction notice doesn't matter now as i'm being induced tues as that was the first appointment they put me on hb moniter and baby didn;t move so had to has a drink chocolate etc to wake him up after a while i got movements again so all is well thus far only prob i am so worried about baba turning back or something being wrong i can't sleep i've just broke down in tears a long day has just caught up with me :cry:

i'm so sorry i have read through the posts but they are all a blur i've just had a breakdown went to mw today and baby was breech so was sent for a scan and comfirmed baby was breech the lady that turns was on holiday and not back until thursday they the had to call somone in from else where to turn baby for me as i am so far gone baby was turned sucsessfully only thing is baby has stopped growing :cry::cry: so my eviction notice doesn't matter now as i'm being induced tues as that was the first appointment they put me on hb moniter and baby didn;t move so had to has a drink chocolate etc to wake him up after a while i got movements again so all is well thus far only prob i am so worried about baba turning back or something being wrong i can't sleep i've just broke down in tears a long day has just caught up with me :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Big hugs sweetie, what a day! Hope everything works out ok, and that baba doesnt even think about turning back! :kiss:

announcing the birth of Baby Chloe Erin-Lynn !! 5lbs 11 oz. Born Aug. 5 at 1:02 pm. we're home now, and all is going great!! Really tired!! Catch up on all the posts soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->