****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

announcing the birth of Baby Chloe Erin-Lynn !! 5lbs 11 oz. Born Aug. 5 at 1:02 pm. we're home now, and all is going great!! Really tired!! Catch up on all the posts soon.

HUGE congratulations hunny x x and what a GORGEOUS name! :happydance:

Flutter lots of hugs to you hun! I don't think my guy has grown either but won't know for sure till I have him, he does move around a lot though.

Mercy, as for the bloody show, had mine tuesday (quiet a bit of it) then bled littler amounts for a couple of days and well now it's friday and still got a babe inside me! Been loosing copious amounts of plug the last couple days though. I hope you don't have to wait as long as I have! Oh I have also been getting the bulging out lady bits feeling to, it worried me before but now when it happens I push very gently to increase the pressure, I am hoping it will help move things along.

Lovin it, I knew when you went all quiet that stuff was happening with you! Huge congrats but I am uber jealous! Due three weeks after me and you got your beautiful babe and I still have one inside me lol. Can't wait to see pics!

Well still got babe inside me obviously. Got one more clinical shift then I have till friday off since I am missing clinical on thursday due to induction on tuesday. Either way I will have a babe by wed at the latest!

announcing the birth of Baby Chloe Erin-Lynn !! 5lbs 11 oz. Born Aug. 5 at 1:02 pm. we're home now, and all is going great!! Really tired!! Catch up on all the posts soon.

Told you!!! told you that you'd be next ha ha ha ha Congrats babes xx

Flutterbaby huge hugs my love xxx

Mercy :happydance::happydance: Come out Baby B!!!

Eoz can you tell me that I'll be next? Maybe it will come true again?

Eoz can you tell me that I'll be next? Maybe it will come true again?

:haha::haha: Kelly your time is up lol Hmmmm I do think it'll be you or Mercy next all though HWM needs to serve her eviction notice x

Congrats fernie and lovin_it!!! xoxox I am very jealous!!!!

My little girl has decided to be a no-show on her due date. I just hope she's not too stubborn and makes her appearance sometime this weekend. :)

Ok so murphy's law it'll for sure be mercy instead of me lol.

Been awoken by tightenings, but they aint hurtin as yet so not holding out much hope lol!
Belly is just "generally sore" and heavy! Not sure anything is actually imminent, and knowing this little monkey in here, I'll be goin on for ages getting teased!
Quite a bit more blood now on my loo trip tho! :-s Have packed Riley a bag with everything he needs for a good day or so in it, and As of tomorrow morning I have 3 people to contact to put on stand by for having him untill my other sitter returns home!

Its all good fun hey? lol! for now I am sat drinking juice and munching on ferrero Rocher instead of sleeping haha so cant be all bad lol!

Mercy all sounds good!Glad you have little one sorted.Fingers crossed for you xxxxxxx

Mellisa :hug:

Kelly you could both go together!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Been awoken by tightenings, but they aint hurtin as yet so not holding out much hope lol!
Belly is just "generally sore" and heavy! Not sure anything is actually imminent, and knowing this little monkey in here, I'll be goin on for ages getting teased!
Quite a bit more blood now on my loo trip tho! :-s Have packed Riley a bag with everything he needs for a good day or so in it, and As of tomorrow morning I have 3 people to contact to put on stand by for having him untill my other sitter returns home!

Its all good fun hey? lol! for now I am sat drinking juice and munching on ferrero Rocher instead of sleeping haha so cant be all bad lol!

thats what happened to me...they woke me up and were 10 minutes apart....good luck...hope you all get your bundles of joy soon!!!!

congrats!!

My little girl Jamila came into the world on Monday 2nd August at 17.54 hours, weighed 7lbs 6oz :happydance:

we are so in love! :cloud9::kiss:

My little girl Jamila came into the world on Monday 2nd August at 17.54 hours, weighed 7lbs 6oz :happydance:

Awww another one :cloud9:

Congratulations xxxx What a pretty name :kiss:

conratulations to all the mommies holding there babies now :cloud9::happydance:

i didn't get much sleep i want to shop really bad today get my little man some clothes wow it does seem odd finally saying that what we had it comfirmed yesterday one day before i'm due and they tell me and show me lol but never mind we thought bot anyway but everyone was toying with us lol i've just woke hubby up trying to convice him to shop today but he is having none of it wants to wait until he's here we've settled on the name...................... Joel Riley now i'm getting excited now

Congratulations hun x x

AFM, A few niggly pains thru the night, and VERY sore down below this morning! just waiting now to see if its all my body teasing me, or if anything exciting might happen! lol!

Congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->