****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

My little girl Jamila came into the world on Monday 2nd August at 17.54 hours, weighed 7lbs 6oz :happydance:

we are so in love! :cloud9::kiss:

Congratulations hun x x

AFM, A few niggly pains thru the night, and VERY sore down below this morning! just waiting now to see if its all my body teasing me, or if anything exciting might happen! lol!

Ooooooooooh I'm excited for ya, good luck I hope things are getting going for you xx

I hope your body isn't playing tricks on you Nikki, good luck!!!

Congrats Lovin it and Mordino :wohoo:
Mercy Good Luck :flower:

Huge Congratulations to all new Mums :happydance::happydance:

Here's to all the Mums to be FX you don't go overdue or if you do its only by a day or 2. Labour:dust: Labour:dust: Labour:dust:

Here's to all the Mums to be who are overdue(like me)FX we aren't kept waiting too much longer! Labour:dust: Labour:dust: Labour:dust:

I am 6days over today and I am well and trully ready to meet my little girl/boy. My induction date is Fri 13/08 the only reason I don't want my baby born on that day is, my ex fiance's birthday is 13/08 and I would rather avoid that date if at all possible(knowing my luck I wont!!!:haha:) All I have planned for today is hanging washing out, cleaning the ferrets out, some ironing, eating pineapple, eating a curry, having:sex: and hopefully by the end of the weekend:crib:!!

announcing the birth of Baby Chloe Erin-Lynn !! 5lbs 11 oz. Born Aug. 5 at 1:02 pm. we're home now, and all is going great!! Really tired!! Catch up on all the posts soon.

Congratulation's!! XX
We was going to have Chloe for a girls name :)

My little girl Jamila came into the world on Monday 2nd August at 17.54 hours, weighed 7lbs 6oz :happydance:

we are so in love! :cloud9::kiss:

Congratulations.

:happydance: More babie's! The rest need to get a move on! :)

Well I don't know how you ladies do it! Me and Mike tried DTD last night, and I just couldn't get in the mood :(
Mike told Henry he had to come before dinner time today! Doesn't look like that's going to happen! So 3hour's of sitting in a hospital for us!!

What usually happen's at antenatal classes?

Congrats on all the babies born :D

Ooh Mercy hope its the start of something for you!

Flutterbaby :hugs: yey to meeting your little man on tue though :D

Afm been losing more and more plug cant be that much left up there :haha: Still cramping on and off too not had much sleep as just couldnt get comfy at all. Come on baby Im serving your eviction notice now! :haha:

morning... congrats to everyone with their bubbas !!!!

and good luck to everyone who are gunna be meeting their bubbas very soon !!!

busy day for me, ppl be here to visit in 20 mins n im still sat here in my pjs :)

baby lola is a week old today !! and an amazingly good baby.... she slept through the night last night i had to wake her to feed her at 5.30 this morning from her last feed t 10.30..... and shes still asleep now....... best wake her lazy ass up soon !! lol xx

bak later

mwah x

Hello everyone!
WELL. Nothing definate thus far! just a heck of a lot of what feels like pulling and dragging pains right at the bottom of bump and in my lady area! lol.
Just woken from what can only be described as an unconcious coma-like sleep! I lay on teh sofa and proper gonked out for over an hour!
Feel better for it tho! went for a walk this am to the shop and might go for a wander round the barracks this afternoon! If I can! Still a bit hit and miss as to who's having Riley but I am trying not to stress, as one friend of mine has said yes, but he just doesnt know her too well. she has a puppy tho so I think that might help him settle there haha!

Afternoon all!! Have been reading posts all morning, but can't reply from my phone...

Congrats to Mordino and Lovin_it!!

Danielle, not sure what to expect from one big antenatal class, mine were lots of hour long ones... hope it's fun!!

Zoe, not sure an eviction notice will do the job!! 6 days over now, and went +12 last time then induced, so not expecting much to happen soon!

Had a quiet day from bubs yesterday, but lots more movement today, so that's good. Head is stll SO high he/she flips from side to side depending on which side I lie down on... No worrying about cord prolapse if my waters go - if it's not one thing it's another!

Nikki, hope this is the start of something for you!!

We've been out to St George's Market this morning, I got to have yummy crepe with chocolate and marshmallow. And then to the chinese supermarket, got my green papaya, so hopefully the special latex in that will spark something off!! But I'm promising myself not to get too hung up on it...
Just watching some Charlie and Lola with Charlotte then we're both having a nap (whether she knows that yet or not!)

Afternoon all!! Have been reading posts all morning, but can't reply from my phone...

Congrats to Mordino and Lovin_it!!

Danielle, not sure what to expect from one big antenatal class, mine were lots of hour long ones... hope it's fun!!

Zoe, not sure an eviction notice will do the job!! 6 days over now, and went +12 last time then induced, so not expecting much to happen soon!

Had a quiet day from bubs yesterday, but lots more movement today, so that's good. Head is stll SO high he/she flips from side to side depending on which side I lie down on... No worrying about cord prolapse if my waters go - if it's not one thing it's another!

Nikki, hope this is the start of something for you!!

We've been out to St George's Market this morning, I got to have yummy crepe with chocolate and marshmallow. And then to the chinese supermarket, got my green papaya, so hopefully the special latex in that will spark something off!! But I'm promising myself not to get too hung up on it...
Just watching some Charlie and Lola with Charlotte then we're both having a nap (whether she knows that yet or not!)

Thanks Lucy! Crepe sounds a bit yummy!!!!!
Good luck with the green Papaya too! We're watching Ben and Hollie in our house! the same episode for about the MILLIONTH time! lol!
Enjoy ur nap, I just had a rather momumental nap on the sofa lol. Mat said him and Riley were playing really loud and giggling and I was just dead to the world! lol! :sleep:

Hi everyone!!

I missed sooo much yesterday! Lovin_it, Mordino & Fernie :happydance:Congratulations on your babies!!

Lucy Hope you're feeling better today honey and managed to catch up on some sleep!!

Mercy & Lliena Good signs...the race is on with a few of us now!

Carolyn Well done you for BF in public!!! Once you get the first out of the way you don't care (or I didn't!)

Eoz :hugs: Hope you feel better and get back on track soon!

JASMAK Know you'll prob be gone already but GOOD LUCK!! Woo Hoo!!

Flutter Your LO is a right munchkin!! FX doesn't turn back!!

:dust::dust::dust:

To all you lovely ladies!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm hoping we'll have a busy baby weekend!!

AFM so tired after having a busy night with my friends, had a gorgeous meal and got some lovely presents! Jacob's just been kidnapped by his Auntie who's taking him to a farm today and he's off to his Nans tonight so Kev and I can go out for our final 'date' before the chaos starts (whenever that may be).

Just had front room measured for new carpet so will probably go hunting for one later, but off to bed for snuggles with Kev! Hope you all have a wonderful day and ladies, bumps and babies are well!

Might be on later to see how you all are, Lou x :kiss:

Congrats mordino!

HWM a crepe sounds perfect! I should make some with nutella and strawberries and bananas when I get home, I even have all the stocked!

Mercy good luck.

Happy one week lola.

Melissa you and i need our babes to come out, it's aug 7th already! My best friends b day! I wouldn't mind sharing baby's b day with her. But still no baby... will get some sex later I think.

I agree Tiff!!!
mmm nutella - I've been eating this stuff non-stop the last month haha - a bit of a healthier substitute for chocolate bars.

Hi girlies,

Firstly congratulations to all you new mummies.

All of you over due babies get the hell out of there, you are officially evicted, not only can your mummy wait to meet you nor can we.

Hope you are all ok, sorry havent been on much, just had a few busy days and have a few more to come, but will keep popping in and updating the front page when I can.

Also I havent forgotten about getting our thread moved over to baby club, shall just hang on for a few more bubbas and then send the request.

AFM not too much to report here. Just been busy, pottering around today, sorting out mat clothes and getting them on here and I have also decided to sell my double pram that I bought and get a different one, just hoping I dont loose any money on it as spent £200, so we'll see.

E&H are great, both sleeping as we speak. Went out on Wednesday with my best friend, just a shopping trip and then some dinner but was lovely to feel like me rather than mummy. Next weekend simon and I have my aunts party so check us out, we are going out alone!!

xx

Mrs P :wave: so glad everything is going well for you :D.

I'm feeling antsy today, I'm only 1 day overdue but blimming hell I'm fed up, feels like this lil man is never going to come out. To all the overdue ladies I feel for you xxxx

Mrs P :wave: so glad everything is going well for you :D.

I'm feeling antsy today, I'm only 1 day overdue but blimming hell I'm fed up, feels like this lil man is never going to come out. To all the overdue ladies I feel for you xxxx

Believe me I am right there with you!!!

Mrs P - Great to hear from you! :D

Hi girlies,

Firstly congratulations to all you new mummies.

All of you over due babies get the hell out of there, you are officially evicted, not only can your mummy wait to meet you nor can we.

Hope you are all ok, sorry havent been on much, just had a few busy days and have a few more to come, but will keep popping in and updating the front page when I can.

Also I havent forgotten about getting our thread moved over to baby club, shall just hang on for a few more bubbas and then send the request.

AFM not too much to report here. Just been busy, pottering around today, sorting out mat clothes and getting them on here and I have also decided to sell my double pram that I bought and get a different one, just hoping I dont loose any money on it as spent £200, so we'll see.

E&H are great, both sleeping as we speak. Went out on Wednesday with my best friend, just a shopping trip and then some dinner but was lovely to feel like me rather than mummy. Next weekend simon and I have my aunts party so check us out, we are going out alone!!

xx

:hi: Mrs P!!! I have just walked my little Ass off so am working on getting another bubba out for you lol.
Glad ur doing ok x Good luck selling the pram, hope you get ur money back on it x We are looking at the Obaby Tandem, VERY like the phill and teds but tonnes cheaper lol. not sure If i will get one yet tho, gunna see how riley is with the buggy board first lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->