****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Weird! Glad it went away again though, have a nice meal :)

Ok...wondering if you can offer a bit of advice!

My hands and feet have suddenly just swollen and I swear my face has too. I feel a little bit sick with a headache coming on and getting pins and needles in my arm.

I had pre-eclampsia in my last pregnancy and am being monitored for it this time around. Not sure if I should ring the midwife and talk to her about it, or go out for my meal with Kev and see how I am when I get back? Table isn't booked til 8 so shall I just hold out and see what the next half hour brings :shrug:

hey hun, i had pre-eclampsia with this pregnancy. so i can remember exactly what its like. :( its so horrible isnt it. well from the things you have said i would call the midwife or the doctor for their advice. the signs are all there so i suggest you get it checked soon. i kept thinking i was imagining it all and that i'd be wasting peoples times but i was wrong and i ended up suffering so its best you get checked out soon. not just for you but for the baby too.
good luck hun and hope things are ok. :hugs: x

Have a good Meal BabyFrance, Hopefully the swelling doesnt return!
Keep an eye on it! deffo call someone if it comes back hun! x x

Our beautiful baby boy came 9 days late on the 5/8/10 at 11.34pm after 6 days of early labour!
I cant describe how amazing it feels to be his mum. It's perfect :cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 5.8.10.jpg
    5.8.10.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2
Our beautiful baby boy came 9 days late on the 5/8/10 at 11.34pm after 6 days of early labour!
I cant describe how amazing it feels to be his mum. It's perfect :cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats :happydance: he is gorgeous, what a little cutie :cloud9:. Wowzers 6 days of labour??? well done you, I bet he is 100% worth it :) xx

I want him out! But I want him to do it himself! Miogster keeps saying we go get baby on thursday :wacko: how bizarre if it is thursday....not that late given we are nearly a week over now! :dohh:

That would be kinda cool!! DH predicted 9 Aug for me, so that would be Monday...

Well they do say Moggy that the children know, well lets see if he is right.

HWM - Been trying to keep my self busy. I had PND with E and this time I have been much more down from the begining. Looking into doing an NVQ in beauty therapy, something I have always wanted to do and thought I could do to fit in with the children.

We are going away to the caravan for a long weekend at bank holiday which I can not wait for. x

NVQ sounds like a great idea. You can practice on me :) I had PND too, at least they said it was, but it wasn't til she was 10 months old? Jealous of minibreak too! DH doesn't get the bank hol :(

It should have been an hour a week, over 3week's, but because Mike works during the week, we went to the 3hour long one today!
God I was getting so uncomfy toward's the end :/
Changed my mind on a few thing's now I think!

Good then? Long stretch, but at least it was informative!

DH has been 'camera shopping' all afternoon, told me he'd be an hour later home than us, he's still out at 5.20, we were home at midday! Ah well, it means I might actually be IN a photo from now instead of just taking them!!

It was too long to take everything in :/ I found my self drifting off and thinking of other thing's, like what I need for the nursery, or that I needed to empty my washer when I got in. Even found my self wondering if I should mention getting engaged to Mike :S don't know where that thought come from tho!!

We went and ordered our cot mattress after :D It's coming wednesday/thursday, got to ring mothercare to make sure it is in on wed's then we can pick it up when ever. Can't wait to make his cot up with the bedding :D Then his nursery will feel that bit more finished. Mike went in and said there was something missing...I just stood there thinking yeah a baby :/

I'v been getting back ache all evening and load's off pressure down below :(

lol funny my baba is back to back but at least head down well i hope he is got back ache but have been walking alot today went and got a few blue bits and peices and a push chair in green and black i got my coming home outfit for baba a cute lil grey humphreys corner one from mother care all good i'm super tired so off i go to :sleep: :hugs: to everyone

Hey Mrs P.Love the profile pic xx As for Pram it is no good for me sorry forget to message you x

I have maltesers but would still rather have Moglet out :dohh: From a 35 weeker first time around I am starting to think maybe Im not going to have Moglet instead there is an ELEPHANT in there :rofl: week overdue tomorrow but am determined to wait him out if they let me now.....still clinging to the hope Mogster got it right that hes coming on thursday.....

Gobsmacked you are still preggy.There was us saying we'd have early babys! Well i kinda did I guess lol

Hugs to you all.

Another crappy day of pain for me :nope:Docs say i need a scan and go from there x

MrsTangoman1 Congratulations!! He's gorgeous!

Zoe Hope everything goes well with the doctor and that!

Thanks for your help guys, just back from my meal - the swelling has completely gone done, headache has gone too! So strange, I've got hospital on Wednesday though (day after due date) so will mention it then. If it comes back though will give them a ring - was like a mad hour of it?!? And I've not done anything too strenous and that to cause it IYKWIM?

Feeling very fat after gorgeous meal, just about to watch a film and that x

Our beautiful baby girl Chloe ....

Attachments

• 101_5792.jpg
    101_5792.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
Lliena :hugs: I know exactly what you mean about doubting your body can do it, I'm in exactly the same boat... I guess try and take some comfort from the fact that what you've been going through the last week is helping get your body ready for labour, even if it's taking a long time.

Nik great news on your friend's daughter, and that you have your sitter back! When is the other person back from holiday (is that right?)

Mrstangoman, congratulations!!

Well DH and I just made the green papaya salad :) I have absolutely NO idea if it'll do the least little thing to help things on their way, but it was fun preparing it together, and yummy to eat!!

Feeling really bleary headed and tired now, so just going to update my blog and then to bed :)

Some more babies in the morning please!

Lliena :hugs: I know exactly what you mean about doubting your body can do it, I'm in exactly the same boat... I guess try and take some comfort from the fact that what you've been going through the last week is helping get your body ready for labour, even if it's taking a long time.

Nik great news on your friend's daughter, and that you have your sitter back! When is the other person back from holiday (is that right?)

Mrstangoman, congratulations!!

Well DH and I just made the green papaya salad :) I have absolutely NO idea if it'll do the least little thing to help things on their way, but it was fun preparing it together, and yummy to eat!!

Feeling really bleary headed and tired now, so just going to update my blog and then to bed :)

Some more babies in the morning please!

Thanks Lucy, My other friend should be back some time Tues morning! So then I shall have a plan AND a back up plan lol! I will feel spoiled for choice then! I kinda want baby to wait untill then, but I cant decide if I think it will or not! My body is being a cow to me!

the papaya salad sounds yum! Hope it triggers something! :thumbup:
Lets hope we get some more happy baby news from more ladies by the morning x x

I just gave myself a lush bump massage with my clary sage and almond oil. then had a lovely hot shower! still getting tightenings that kinda hurt a little, but not a huge amount! SO God only knows what was goin on last night lol! although the midwife did say not to expect things too soon, as it could be days so hey ho!

Lovely pic of little Chloe, she is too precious! congrats again hun x x

just to let you know, those who have me on their facebook, if I "vanish" of your friend's, i'v not took you off, just deactivated it.
Getting abit annoyed with a few people on there (some being closes family) and with my hormones being all over the place, I can see me deactivating it.

Hayzeb I hear ya about being overdue I am either 8 days or 4 depending on which date was correct!

Baby france, thanks for wishing us our babies first! Mine needs to get the heck out of me NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->