****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Wishing all you due date and ESPECIALLY over due mommies truckloads of labor :dust::dust: !!!!! Come out babies!!!!

Morning all....

congratulations to all the mummies who have had their LO's. For those still waiting i'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed something happens for you real soon! x

Afm, i'm sooooo tired. Peter had a bad night last night. Poor little guy still has constipation. He tried last night to do a poo but nothing would come out. He wouldn't settle at all till about 5 this morning. It was horrible to see him like that. First thing monday he is going back to the docs to get him something to help.
It's amazing how ill you can feel from lack of sleep though. I keep feeling like i'm coming down with a fever or something.

Thank goodness for Mart. He has taken over alot of the care for Peter whilst i try and rest.

Hope everyone is fine and dandy today.

xxx

i'm ok thanks i'll wait until tuesday i've organised it now lol:coffee: you know me like to be prep'd up but not long i'll only be 3 days overdue and that is good going for me :flower:

Morning ladies I feel bit rough too couldnt sleep as I kept feeling needed the loo and having pains but then not being able to go so didnt go to bed till 2am and then woke up at 8 feeling sick and unable to sleep any longer. Think a day of rest and bouncing on my ball is in order! DH has popped out to get me some ginger nuts as it's only thing that settles the sickly feeling atm, he does look after me :cloud9:

Morning ladies I feel bit rough too couldnt sleep as I kept feeling needed the loo and having pains but then not being able to go so didnt go to bed till 2am and then woke up at 8 feeling sick and unable to sleep any longer. Think a day of rest and bouncing on my ball is in order! DH has popped out to get me some ginger nuts as it's only thing that settles the sickly feeling atm, he does look after me :cloud9:

Sounds like contraction pains hun, are you still getting them??

xx

Yep still not regular though they never ever seem to go in a pattern. I did wonder if it could be mild contraction pains but I was induced last pregnancy at 40+8 with no symptons/signs anything before the day so I have no idea what mild contractions feel like as mine went from 0-10 with the drip last time straight off so nothing to compare it too! If it is I may go out and walk then in the vain attempt it might do something!

Morning all, Heres hoping lots of overdue August mummies will be meeting their little ones ASAP, I think we'll have a sudden surge of labouring ladies! well thats what I am hoping for you all anyways x x

I am officially the MOST pregnant I have ever been today lol, I had Riley at exactly 39 weeks so at 39 weeks and one Day today, This little one is the winner for staying snug inside! lol.
I was so scared all day yesterday that after the bloody show on Friday night, I was going to go into labour, that TBH today I am quite chilled and relaxed and in no hurry to get little one here! I LOVE my bump, and am going to enjoy the last few days/weeks with it here i think! and just take things as they happen!

I think my body is just practicing and getting itself fit for the job, not feeling today like baby is in any rush to evict so hopefully a nice relaxing day in store! lol!

How are we all feeling this morning then?? hugs for not sleeping great Lliena, hopefully those ginger biscuits will ease the sickyness too!

morning ladies, I havent read all the posts so congrats to all mummies who have had their babies, and :dust: to the rest of us xxx I have had a nightmare couple of days with my internet playing up so not been able to get on here much - its nearly killed me :haha:

For the past few days I have been getting short stabbing sort of period pains, on and off but nothing has come to anything. I put on a dress I have not worn for a few weeks and I cant believe how HUGE my bump has got. I couldnt wear the dress out in public now coz its got well short at the front! I think the sight of me in it has made hubby realise it may not be long til I drop so he is now up finishing decorating our bedroom :) so once he has done that Im going to put the crib up ready I think.

Sorry to hear you are feeling crap danielle :( :hugs:

How is everyone else this morning? xx

Yep still not regular though they never ever seem to go in a pattern. I did wonder if it could be mild contraction pains but I was induced last pregnancy at 40+8 with no symptons/signs anything before the day so I have no idea what mild contractions feel like as mine went from 0-10 with the drip last time straight off so nothing to compare it too! If it is I may go out and walk then in the vain attempt it might do something!

From what I remember with my 1st LO (other two were induced) I had what felt like I kept needing a number 2, and also kept getting waves of nausea and twisting guts kinda feelings and they were contractions. I didn't realise straight away lol.
Walking sounds good hun, good luck, I hope LO is getting a move on for you xxxx

Morning Everyone!

Lovin_it Chloe is gorgeous, congratulations!!

:hugs: Danielle, hope you're feeling better soon!

Hi Philly, sorry to hear that Peter's bunged up! And no sleep is a definate killer!!! Keeps us updated on how he is and yeah to Mart letting you get some rest!:flower:

Mumma How are you feeling today? Better I hope!

Flutter I'll fall off my chair now if you've booked 'Tuesday' as your date and baby comes!!! (Thats my due date!)

Lucy how are you feeling after your salad? :shrug: Any signs of it triggering anything do you think?

:happydance: Mercy on getting your friend back, bet you feel better about that!

AFM Well I woke up in the night with bad swelling again and pins and needles everywhere and I swear at one point I was hallucinating :blush: Was SOOO weird. :cry: Sweating and feeling sick...it lasted for about an hour and took me ages to go back to sleep. I've rang the midwife this morning and she's told me to rest today (its all gone again now) and if it happens again she's going to come out and see me.

Urgh...it was horrible!

Hope ladies, bumps and babies are ok, Lou x

I swear we were all typing at the same time!!

Lliena Hope you're feeling better, but I really hope that its signs for you more TBH!!! :happydance: Get walking at Hayzeb says!!

Mercy Yeah to being the most pregnant - that was me this week! Its strange knowing I never actually got this far with Jacob!

Tash I know the feeling about some clothes - I wouldn't be allowed out in public with some of them!

:yipee: Hi girlies, just wanted to log on and leave a quick update ! Our yellow bump turned BLUE yesterday. :wohoo: Baby JORDAAN was born yesterday at 17.12 weighing in at 8 pound exactly ! Will update you all later on or tomorrow with my short birth story. :) Im still in hospital, i have my portable internet and laptop with me ! But anyways, we are doing well and recovering after a quick labour. :) Kaitlyn gets to meet her baby brother today for the 1st time which im quite nervous about but really excited at the same time ! :) Wishing all new mummies(and daddies) best of luck with their new bubbas :flower: , lots of labour dust to those that are in need of it :dust: , and lots of hugs to anyone who wants them ! :hug:

:yipee: Hi girlies, just wanted to log on and leave a quick update ! Our yellow bump turned BLUE yesterday. :wohoo: Baby JORDAAN was born yesterday at 17.12 weighing in at 8 pound exactly ! Will update you all later on or tomorrow with my short birth story. :) Im still in hospital, i have my portable internet and laptop with me ! But anyways, we are doing well and recovering after a quick labour. :) Kaitlyn gets to meet her baby brother today for the 1st time which im quite nervous about but really excited at the same time ! :) Wishing all new mummies(and daddies) best of luck with their new bubbas :flower: , lots of labour dust to those that are in need of it :dust: , and lots of hugs to anyone who wants them ! :hug:

Congratulations x

HUGE congratulations hunny x x :happydance:

OH MAAAANNNN!!!! Well that was a fun few minutes!
After my lovely positive outlook in the last post lol, I just came over really weak and was on my way upstairs for a lay down, when the puking struck me! JUST about made it to the bathroom, when I was greeted with a second sight of my breakfast!

LOVELY.... Nothin quite like pukin in ur own hair to crash you outa your good mood of a morning! EUUURGH!!!!!!
SO after my second shower of the day, I am feeling lots better, dont feel sick or anything now! just came and went really suddenly! just another of the many joys hey! lol

Think I shall sip my glass of juice followed by that lay down I was considering lol!

aah due date buddy you beat me!! Huge congrats hun :D cant wait to see pics!!

Hi ladies. Hope all the bumps and babies are well. I just thought I'd quickly post to let you know that my little boy Nathan was born early on 4th August, weighing 9lbs.

Congratulations to everyone whose baby has already arrived and good luck to those who are still patiently waiting, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->