****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Aww glad you got to hear your baby's HB on the dopplar Kelly9!! That must be an amazing sound!! Can't wait to be able to hear mine.. I've had m/s pretty bad for the last week and today I was able to enjoy food again. It was nice. Will be brace my self for when it returns! lol.

Aww glad you got to hear your baby's HB on the dopplar Kelly9!! That must be an amazing sound!! Can't wait to be able to hear mine.. I've had m/s pretty bad for the last week and today I was able to enjoy food again. It was nice. Will be brace my self for when it returns! lol.

Hey there must be something in the air as I have been scared stiff about hyperemesis as it'd been so long since I kept anything down, and tonight I suddenly CRAVED a big bowl of fruit! I had Mango, Cherrys, raspberries, grapes and strawberries!!! (only one or two of each) and they stayed down!!!!!:thumbup::cloud9:
Its the first thing I have enjoyed eating in almost a fortnight, I am so used to throwing up everything I eat that it seemed odd not doing it lol.

Nik x x

You poor thing mercy! You to pretty ms sucks. At least you're throwing up though I had ms for 5 weeks with constant dry heaving! I kept thinking man if I actually bring something up maybe it will go away for a while. Pretty I am also bracing myself for when it returns I feel like 9+4 is to early for it to go away for good although it would be fantastic if it did. I hope you gals get some relief soon!

Oooo try chicken and rice soup just the condensed stuff you can buy for a buck or 2 at the market I found it really helped and the broth was super yummy!

Well I need to learn to keep my Fate temping mouth SHUT!!!!

I was just SO sick I actually cried :sick::sick::sick::sick:
I went upstairs to check on my little boy, and randomly had to RUN accross to the bathroom and only just made it! I spoke to soon!

Oh well at least I kept it down for a little while! I swear to god tho if the doc doesnt give me some anti sickness pills on monday, I am gunna stage a protest in his office! lol x

hugs guys x

That sucks! But look at it this way only another 4 weeks to go maybe sooner and it should go away.

yeah I am hoping!!

I refuse to let it get me down tho... I just know its only because my little Rice baby is nestling in there properly x

Another August bean here... (I'm also high risk, so hoping all stays well)

I'm curious, what does a craving feel like? I don't think I've experienced it yet..

Little bean has been giving me the beginnings of MS, but have only really been sick after a normal sized meal,so I'm picking all day to keep food down

Congratulations to all the other August mums-to-be :hugs:

I actually had a craving yesterday. I saw a commercial where a baby was eating a spoonful of mashed potatoes and I started to crave FIL mashed potatoes. They are the best I have ever eaten and he made me a bag full of mashed potatoes. I was so happy yesterday it really hit the spot and Squirrtle was very happy too. :happydance: It was something I wanted to eat no matter what, so I take it that it was a craving.....lol!

I am so sorry Mercy!!!!!! They better give you those pills!! Glad you at least got enjoy food if even for a short bit!! You have an awesome attitude, I will try to the same if and when m/s returns!! Sending you lots of :hugs:!!! Hope your m/s does not return Kelly!!!

Pretty, it got me! My tummy got hungry after dinner and I didn't get food in it fast enough! I have eaten 4 eggos and am still starving! I might make egg salad sandwich.

Ladymama, I see commercials all the time and then want what they have in the commercial DH is getting fed up with it lol! He keeps telling me to close my eyes during them! I can't help it! I see it I want it! Just now my tenants have made popcorn and I can smell it and I want some so bad if it wasn't indecent I would go ask for some lol!

Heyyy lovely ladies :waves:

Can I Join? I am due 18th August (from LMP) but not had any visits for doctor or midwife yet :( Hoping the appointments come through soon :) xxx

hayhoo all the newbies! had my cousin here all weekend so ain't been on much how is everyone!
i've not heard hb yet on my doppler just my own pulse on lower right side
think its because i'm only nine weeks and i'm not a thin girl soo not worried yet been good all weekend and spoilt it today by having a chippy lind you i skipped lunch as i was out so its not like i've over ate i've just ate the wrong things looking forward to kids going back to school so i can do my walk to drop off 25 days until scan:happydance: i can't wait then i'm buying oh my i can't wait

Boo to all the sickiness... that can't be any fun. My queasiness seems to have abated somewhat.

Not looking forward to going back to school on Monday though! (As a teacher, not a pupil may I add!! :)

What age do you teach? I'm back tomorrow, for my darling Year 9s first thing, haven't got a clue what theyr'e doing! Honestly don't know how I'm going to get through a whole day without the chance for a lie in or nap!!

The weight is still droppin off me ( which I normally wouldnt moan about lol), but its like a whole pound every day droppin off!!! I did manage do button my coat up today while we were out which I havent been able to do for weeks lol.

Mercy, poor you, hope you can get the anti-emetics tomorrow, but in the weather we're having being able to button up your coat is good!!

I also played with doppler again and heard heartbeat. That thing is so great to have it totally reassures me! I have an apt in 2 days and hopefully the doc will be able to confirm heartbeat to! I'll be 10 weeks then!

Kelly, I'm so tempted to get the doppler out, I'm 10 weeks today, but terrified I won't be able to find HB and then I'll panic... scan on Wed, so maybe after that I'll give it a shot at home!!

DH is cooking, jacket potatoes with chilli, need to wash my hair and finish packing bags for tomorrow... lunches are done, my clothes and DDs are out for the morning, just need to find my school bag, and her bag for the childminder's - everything has gone AWOL over the hols!!

Holywoodmum I tried mine at 8+3 and got one very faint but I Heard it. I have a sonotrax doppler. If you are the kind of person who would worry or freak out over not being able to find it at 10 weeks then I say wait. Even though it is normal not to find it that early. If you know yourself and won't freak out then have a go, I only tried mine before 9 weeks cause I wanted to know what it would be like and I found the HB right away! It was a fluke!

congrats to all the other august bumps, babies and mummies!

im due 30th of august and looking forward to it!

x

I'm 6 weeks today, spotting and worrying, but hopeful! I have a scan in a week, hoping all goes perfectly! Wish me luck!

I'm 6 weeks today, spotting and worrying, but hopeful! I have a scan in a week, hoping all goes perfectly! Wish me luck!

Good luck honey, I have my scan in a week and 3 days and I have worried every day since I found out!!!
FX'd everything is fine (I am sure it will be).

Lots of sticky baby dust for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->