****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Ahhh I just need to have a bit of a rant as my body is playing tricks on me. Last night I had 4 good, strong contractions complete with back pain at 11:19, 11:29, 11:39 and 11:49...but to no avail!! After the 4th one they just stopped :( I was getting sooooo excited and then afterwords I stomped off and had a break down. I'm feeling a bit better today but I just don't like getting my hopes up like that!

BIG :hugs: hun, Its hopefully a good sign that ur body is gearng up for the big event soon tho x x

OMG don't say that about blinking cycles etc... I lost an ovary just over 2 years ago and mine were ever they felt like it! From 4 weeks to 6 weeks...I don't want to wait forever :cry: LOL!

I know some have mentioned about LO movements slowing down/not very much etc...I'd speak to your midwife if you're concerned. I know I wouldn't be able to settle until I had it checked out personally!

Melissa If only pregnancy was that easy eh! I think I'd probably start throwing popcorn at the screen if it was me :haha:

Thanks for the updates on Tiff - please keep them coming!

Danielle Glad court went ok! Hope it continues!

Mercy How did the sweep and that go?

Has anyone heard how JASMAK is getting on or in touch with her? Please let her know we are thinking of her and hope shes ok!

How is everyone else getting on? Apart from wanting to rip Kev's head off because he's just annoying me (not really his fault but still...), I'm fine if a little annoyed at the endless 'baby here yet?' messages and wondering if I'm going to have a due date baby tomorrow or joining Lucys 'Most overdue' club? Me thinks the latter! Probably be Friday the 13th!!!

Lou x

I am in a mega snappy bitchy mood this afternoon, lol. Poor hubby is getting the brunt of it too! lol. and agree on the annoying "baby here yet" messages! silly people!

Foosh, what movie was it? that would be kinda hard to deal with, think I'd better avoid that scenario until the baby is on the outside!
My cycle is pretty much bang on 28 days, so don't know about that, however the one before last was a few days longer, but I don't know!!
Danielle sounds positive and at least he's not seeing his DD with his ex... as for his behaviour at the minute have you tried to talk to him about how it's making you feel? It could be (as it was with my DH) that he's just retreated in to himself as he's feeling unsure about the changes that are about to happen...
Lou, you due tomorrow then? There's worse things than Friday 13th I'm sure, not sure what they are right now though!

Well DH putting DD to bed so I'm catching up on here...

Magpies, someone saw 4 on Sat and decided I was having aboy, then this morning there were 4 in the garden, and tonight there were 4 on the roof!!

And we have a HUGE spider in our living room right now... just going to keep an eye on it it's so high up I couldn't reach it to put it outside if I wanted to!!

Hmmmm Spiders... I am not overly bothered by them, but I do like to catch them and throw em outside lol! get hubby on the case when he has finished bedtime! lol!

well ladies this is my fairwell won't have time in morning to check in and my bump buddy isn't on line at the mo so next time i speak i'll be a mama :cloud9:

Good luck hunny x x :hugs: x x

AFM,
WELL. My scan went REALLY well, seems my excessive drinking of water and juice has helped to replenish the amniotic fluid a few more drops! HOWEVER.... this did mean that the Doctor wasnt even prepared to have a peek up "there" let alone do the sweep I was hoping for! She said that only if my fluid had further decreased would she consider sweeping me before 40 weeks! Boooooo to her! lol. Although I am just happy that baby is still growing and that the fluid is ok! I guess a few more days/weeks wont do any harm!!! She did say that baby's head is only 2/5ths palp tho, and that with having a show she didnt think It would be too much longer! But I am just gunna wait and see now!
I will Deffo have an examination and a sweep next monday if I havent started by then, and she said thats when she will book my date for induction! So there is deffo an end in sight!!!!

I had a good old cry and a rant when I got in, cos I think I had myself convinced that I'd have a sweep and be meeting my baba within the next few days! but once my meltdown was complete I feel a MILLION times better! and am so happy Baby is ok!

Hope everyone is doin ok x x
hugs
Nikki x x x x x x x x :hugs:

(((((danielle))))) bug hugs for you :hug: :hugs:
Nik, boo to no sweep :( Was it a nicer doc this time then?

(((((danielle))))) bug hugs for you :hug: :hugs:
Nik, boo to no sweep :( Was it a nicer doc this time then?

Yeah she was a really nice Doctor, I did try and sweet talk her into doing the sweep anyway lol, but she wasnt shifting on her "no sweep before 40 wks policy" lol. She did say that some docs at the hospital would do them early, but she didnt like to interfere! which I guess is more than fair enough!

She seemed quite happy that things were cooking nicely on their own tho! and she was quite encourageing! so all good really x

glad it was more pleasant than last doc you saw then! I thought i was seeing my horrible one again last time I went, but she was on holiday, so I saw the nice one again Dr Magee I think :)

Good luck flutter!!! :)

As for Friday the 13th - based on my EDD and my LMP, we CONCEIVED on Friday, November 13th, 2009 hehe...I'm not superstitious at all so wouldn't mind having my baby on the 13th...EXCEPT for the fact that it's 4 days away!!! I want her now! haha

ladies ive totally forgotten....

when i make a ticker for ailah...which code do i use to put it in my siggie? xx

Ooh not to sure Carolyn - does it not tell you which to put in on the site? I use Lilypie and it told me which one to put in for forums...

Melissa I know you don't want to wait til Friday, but I hope you do now...that is such a cool story for your LO to tell! Thats brilliant!!

yea im using lilypir but the one is says is for forum siggies isnt working :( xx

Oh no...thats pants! Do you think you could start from scratch and try again? I know I have one for my Facebook and one for here?

Maybe its just not working?

:( ive dont it again and still no joy...

think i must be using the wrong link! x

Evening ladies!

Good luck for tomorrow Flutterbaby :)

Mercy glad things went ok at the dr's :)

Afm not much to report really been busy cutting up fleece wipes for baby and liners ready for the cloth nappies. Still having symptoms on and off but tbh have given up wondering when its going to be now as they never develop any further. Baby will come when she is ready and thats the end of it :)

Just had another little go at expressing Colostrum, and got another 25 mls off! WOOPWOOP! thats a total of 55mls Frozen now ready for little top ups if bubs needs them! I am quite impressed with it! Just hope the success keeps up post birth! lol.

Have had a rollercoaster of emotions in the past half hour lol, had a cry, a rant about dog paw prints on the kitchen floor, a cry cos I am happy, followed by a grump and snappy moment with hubby where we almost ended up rowing haha!

So the expressing has cheered me up a little lol.

Having a relax now on my birth ball. I hav discovered that Rileys little breakfast atble is the perfect height for bouncing and computing! so can now do both at once haha!

I have a little table too that I put the laptop on so I can bounce and surf :D

Nikki you sound like me right now!!! I'm just a ball of emotions and hubby can't do anything right :haha:

Nikki you sound like me right now!!! I'm just a ball of emotions and hubby can't do anything right :haha:

:hugs: hun, I think its fairly normal! Or thats what I keep telling myself lol x x

:hugs: girls. Your babes will be her VERY soon :cloud9: You all are doing a great job!

I created a cute little thread. Post the outfit you are going to take your babys first photograph in or taking him home in! I posted mine. If you already had your LO feel free to post his/hers first outfit pic :cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ost-pics-your-outfit-your-lo.html#post6443977

UPDATE from Kelly9!!!!

Looks like she has had her little man! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

I am here to save your sanity!!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!

He is here and mommy and baby are doing just perfect :)) Aparently he is the cutest baby EVER!

Also, Tiff wants to reveal the name herself, so stay tuned, it's a cute one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->