****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Congrats Tiff!! Can't wait to hear the name.

HWM the movie was called "The Greatest", it's about a teenage couple who are in a car accident, the boy dies and the girl turns out to be pregnant. It's not a bad movie but...

Good luck Flutter!

congrats to all the new mums. i cant wait now. fed up of the heart burn and pains when walking. got the dr tomoz to book me in to be induced as the baby is a big baby and im only small

FULL TERM!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Im feeling abit happier now, sorry about the whinge yesterday :(

:happydance: Danielle :happydance:

AFM.....

Today is

MY DUE DATE

Although, we shall see if this little munchkin decides to arrive eh!

Good luck Flutter!

Hope everyone is ok

Lou x

Nik I completely forgot about trying to express... got somewhat disracted... 55ml in two goes is great!

Thanks for the update Guppy, congratulation Tiff!!

Danielle, glad you're feeling better, and yay for full term!

Anyway last night ended up having a blazing row about nothing. I had to leave the house in the end. All started over whether you could re-reheat food... (still haven't decided that!) and I shouted then DH got cross with me for shouting, but I was trying to explain that I was tired, hungry, had a sore head, a sore belly and was a bit fed up of bumping in to things with my tum and that C was in her bed whining 'mummy' every 5 mins - his response - "boo hoo" oh yeah just the right thing to say to hormonal pregnant lady!

I left the room and told him it wsa hard work being 41 weeks pregnant, he said it wasn't his fault, so I was screaming yeah right it was a fucking sperm donor...

I left the house after that. Went for a walk round the church across the road from us and calmed down a bit. Came home 20 mins later and went to bed, hence forgetting about trying to express. It's the first time we've gone to bed on an arguement I think ever. I spoke to him briefly at midnight when I went to the loo, but he shrugged me off :( Spoke to him again at half 4 when C was crying (one of those nights) and he was all business wouldn't say anything really to me.
Concillatory gesture at breakfast time he said 'friends again' so I think we're OK noww, but I'm still feeling rather fragile from the whole encounter.

OMG, I didn't even realise! Congratulations Tiff, looking forward to hearing the details, thanks for the update Guppy!!!

Lucy :hugs: Fancy saying Boo Hoo to a pregnant lady, thats like asking to die IMO! I'm surprised you didn't launch him!!! Sounds like you need a good breakfast, long lazy sleep and a pj day today to me! Can anyone take C off your hands for a couple of hours?

Hope you're ok honey!!! x

OMG, I didn't even realise! Congratulations Tiff, looking forward to hearing the details, thanks for the update Guppy!!!

Lucy :hugs: Fancy saying Boo Hoo to a pregnant lady, thats like asking to die IMO! I'm surprised you didn't launch him!!! Sounds like you need a good breakfast, long lazy sleep and a pj day today to me! Can anyone take C off your hands for a couple of hours?

Hope you're ok honey!!! x

Mum would probably take C, but then I'd feel I had to explain myself and I'd rather not.

W're going to the playupark this mornig and meeting friend for lunch, so I'll get a decent nap at the same time as her hopefully after all that!

You should tell your mum that she's done nothing but ask about how Grandma is and you thought it was only fair that you let her go around :haha:!! Might help with the asking questions, I think you need some time on your own now - you're always off galvanting! I don't know where you get your energy from me :wacko:

Oh and about expressing milk, I used to do it with Jacob and I'd pour my milk into an ice cube tray. Depending on the ice cube tray would mean that a square was either 1/2oz or 1oz. Use to help me when making up my feeds!

You should tell your mum that she's done nothing but ask about how Grandma is and you thought it was only fair that you let her go around :haha:!! Might help with the asking questions, I think you need some time on your own now - you're always off galvanting! I don't know where you get your energy from me :wacko:

Oh and about expressing milk, I used to do it with Jacob and I'd pour my milk into an ice cube tray. Depending on the ice cube tray would mean that a square was either 1/2oz or 1oz. Use to help me when making up my feeds!

:) may dispatch her for a whilethis afternoon. I prefer to be busy to be honest, i can dwell less... wish i had a bit of energy for cleaning and tidying though!

Just asked C if she had a poo in her nappy... "noooooo"... where's that smell coming from then? "in-a my bum" she says!!

:haha: Little treasures aren't they! I know what you mean about keeping busy...I'm just finding it hard with my back at the minute! So glad Jacob has one day a week in nursery, gives me chance to catch up with hw and have five minutes peace and quiet too.

well C has childminder one day a week too, but this is her fortnights hoiliday!! back on track with that next week :)

hey, its absolutly pissing down here !! mum took hj to nursery but i hav to take ella docs at 11 so im hoping it stops by then !!

hope your all good, iv been reading but my memories rubbish...... x

congrats n hugs where appropriate !! cant wait to get my regular brain back so i can form some kind of opinion again :)

love to ladies, bumps, babies, n families....... x

me + three

xxxx

Bloody sods law around your due date too, just when you need that day to put your feet up!

I'm going climbing back in bed in a minute. I've moaned at Kev today but its only cos I was up about 20 times last night for toilet trips. With Jacob being in nursery means I can catch up!

Oh I forgot to tell you, Jacob LOVES his splat room! Yesterday my sister and her OH came around and my mum did too...he dragged them all into the conservatory, hit a chair to make them sit down and play with him on his black board. Was sooo cute - he can't talk but when they were going he was shouting his little head off at the door and then laughing!!

FULL TERM!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Im feeling abit happier now, sorry about the whinge yesterday :(

AFM.....

Today is

MY DUE DATE

Good luck Flutter!

Hope everyone is ok

Lou x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Nik I completely forgot about trying to express... got somewhat disracted... 55ml in two goes is great!

Anyway last night ended up having a blazing row about nothing. I had to leave the house in the end. All started over whether you could re-reheat food... (still haven't decided that!) and I shouted then DH got cross with me for shouting, but I was trying to explain that I was tired, hungry, had a sore head, a sore belly and was a bit fed up of bumping in to things with my tum and that C was in her bed whining 'mummy' every 5 mins - his response - "boo hoo" oh yeah just the right thing to say to hormonal pregnant lady!

I left the room and told him it wsa hard work being 41 weeks pregnant, he said it wasn't his fault, so I was screaming yeah right it was a fucking sperm donor...

I left the house after that. Went for a walk round the church across the road from us and calmed down a bit. Came home 20 mins later and went to bed, hence forgetting about trying to express. It's the first time we've gone to bed on an arguement I think ever. I spoke to him briefly at midnight when I went to the loo, but he shrugged me off :( Spoke to him again at half 4 when C was crying (one of those nights) and he was all business wouldn't say anything really to me.
Concillatory gesture at breakfast time he said 'friends again' so I think we're OK noww, but I'm still feeling rather fragile from the whole encounter.

hope you have a better day and night today :) :hugs:

AFM - one little girl off to nursery, the other fast asleep in her chair at my feet :cloud9: so its a :coffee: and toast while i put my feet up :)
I could tidy up and sort the washing but you know what - i just cant be a**ed :haha:

BTW ladies - whats going to happen to this thread when its not August and/or all the babies are born?? :kiss:

I think MrsP isasking to have the thread moved to Baby Club once most of the babies are here!!

I think I might take my self off shopping with Mike money...cheer my self up abit, gone back on a downer :(

AFM.....

Today is

MY DUE DATE

Good luck Flutter!

Hope everyone is ok

Lou x

WOOPWOOP! Happy due date hunny x x come little one, its time to come out and play! x x

Awww hun, Booo Hoooo to him! I think sometimes the male species forget that its bloody hard being pregnant, and even the small things can make us upset! When me and Mat had a bit of a row yesterday, after I had calmed down, I asked him to imagine walking round with 2 bowling balls in his belly and with the pain of being kicked in the balls every 5 mins!!! He sat and thought about it for a while after that lol. and Promptly declined when I offered the Ball kicking to show him why I feel grumpy lol!

Glad ur ok this morning! but I think he needs some grovelling today! :hugs:

hey, its absolutly pissing down here !! mum took hj to nursery but i hav to take ella docs at 11 so im hoping it stops by then !!

hope your all good, iv been reading but my memories rubbish...... x

congrats n hugs where appropriate !! cant wait to get my regular brain back so i can form some kind of opinion again :)

love to ladies, bumps, babies, n families....... x

me + three

xxxx

Hey love, sounds like you have the weather we've been getting lately! Boo to rain! makes everything more difficult!
I hope you're all good, and that gorgeous little Lola is being good for mummy still x BIG hugs x Nik

AFM,
Well no extra signs symptoms or anything to get excited about here! Same old backache, same old period cramps, same old pelvic pain BLAH BLAH BLAH! lol.
I am getting tetchy now, so goodness knows how all you lovely overdue ladies are feeling, I really hope mummy nature sprinkles some labour dust on you today x x
And then ONLY IF she has any spare, lol, I wouldnt mind a sprinkle for the rest of us heehee!

Just got up after Little man let us have a lie in, Tried the Expressing, Clary sage and Birth ball last night. And then tried a little bit of :sex: this morning lol. might try a walk and a curry later in the day haha! although I dont feel like anything imminent is about to occur so we'll see! At least I now have my friend home, and my back up sitter for little man too! AND he is in Nursery this afternoon so I get to have a nap! YEY!

oh and teh sun is shining for once which is good to see! Hope everyones well x
Nikki x x x x

Morning ladies :)

Lucy :hugs:

Lou :happydance: Happy due date!! :happydance:

Anyone else that wants or needs a hug here ya go-hugs make everything better :hugs:

Afm woohoo the postman has been and brought me lots of cloth nappies :D Im well happy!!Might go for a little potter into town in a bit and have a coffee and cake or something :)

What does the mucuous plug look like? I think I may have lost it/some last night. I will describe it...sorry for the TMI in advance tho.

I felt like a little tiny trickly while watching TV last night on the sofa. Went pee, and there was egg whitish discharge (more than normal) and a small glob of clearish (maybe slightly tinged pink) gel stuff. Was that it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->