****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi JASMAK!

I'm not too sure about the plug. I've not had anything like that but from the sounds of what Mercy & Lliena have mentioned in the past it sounds very similar!

Exciting x

I have been losing blobs of sticky egg white discharge for a while, but on Saturday, and a little more on sunday, I lost big Globs of pink and red stained jelly like stuff! I had a fair bit of blood with mine, but i know not everyone does!
I explained it to the Doc yesterday and she said it would have been Plug/Show!

Hope it is for you hun!

JASMAK - that sounds like your plug to me! pretty much what I had a couple days ago...

I hope so...but, it wasn't much...so I am going to try not get too excited. It's just nice to have SOMETHING happening, right?! LOL!

Yep sounds like it hun can be like snot coloured that comes out of your nose too :haha: God the things I type on here! I've been losing mine for aweek or two now cant have much more up there lol!

Yep sounds like it hun can be like snot coloured that comes out of your nose too :haha: God the things I type on here! I've been losing mine for aweek or two now cant have much more up there lol!

I know...the two threads I have started today have been about mucous from my vagina and my hubby supplying me with a cup of sperm!!! :rofl:

Afternoon ladies!!
I'm so proud of my self :D It sound's really daft like but i'v managed to go out on my own :) OK it was only to MIL's house but it's the first time i'v drove on my own for age's!! I usually start panicing when i go out in the car on my own so not done it in month's, but today, thought sod it, im not sitting around the house on my own thinking stuff that's going to get me down...so off I went :) Reminded me how much I actually love driving :D

Afternoon ladies!!
I'm so proud of my self :D It sound's really daft like but i'v managed to go out on my own :) OK it was only to MIL's house but it's the first time i'v drove on my own for age's!! I usually start panicing when i go out in the car on my own so not done it in month's, but today, thought sod it, im not sitting around the house on my own thinking stuff that's going to get me down...so off I went :) Reminded me how much I actually love driving :D

AND the more you move...the faster labour may start!!! :hugs:

OK, back off to bed...only 5:30am...been up for an hour and half. Talk later!

jasmak - perfectly describes my plug hun...

i lost mine last sunday at around 10am and went into labour at 6.30pm....

they can re-generate (sp) so dont get your hopes up too much but its a step in the right direction :D x

Afternoon ladies!!

Well done you! :hugs: :flower:

Congratulations on all the new arrivals! :happydance:

AFM - I went for my presentation scan today and baby is back to head down position! WOOHOO! I am so relieved! :thumbup: after a week of worry the little monkey must have changed position back again over the last couple of days! I thought I could feel kicks back on my right side, but didn't want to get my hopes up! I might actually get some sleep without worrying tonight! Now all I need is for it to make it's appearance!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone! xxx

Sounds like plug Jasmak :) Hope you get a nice rest now :)

Danielle, well done on getting out by yourself!!

Didda, yay for bubs turning!!

As for me,nice morning, Charlotte chose a teddy for new baby, playpark briefly then lu nch in Ikea...
Mum just offered to take C from after nap to tea time :happydance: I didn't even have to ask! Unfortunately I know I won't get her in bed until Something Special is over!

Tried the chemist for something for my itchy wasp sting but they couldn't give me anything other than calamine, so have to collect a prescription this afternoon for that so some relief hopefully!

hi ladies hope your all well, I had a really bad night sleep, was in quite a lot of pain, nothing contraction like but just constant aching/pressure in my pelvis so thinking baba is moving down :D

Had a scare last night...hubby was giving me a 'tidy up' down there with the razor and said to me...did you know you have 2 bruises under ur bump :wacko: I was like nooo I cant see down there, hense why your shaving lol!! But anyway after a bit of worrying as to what could have caused these 2 circular bruises, I clicked that its exactly where MW was pushing to feel how far down babies head was on Friday. The b*tch bruised me lol!!! Has anyone else had this??

I have seen a thread that hayzeb thinks she is in labour, anyone had an update on that?? xx

hi ladies... hope every one is fine! I went to my gyn appointment today and she did scan me and found out the weight of Lo is already 8lbs :wacko: as per my 1st scan date EDD is 6 sept. any how she agreed with me that i cant wait untill that, baby has to come out sonner or I will have to end up with a section :dohh: :cry:

any how she told me to come next monday she will do a sweep to see if i can progress on to labour naturally bc she cant induce me before the EDD!! so please pray for me ladies at least before the sweep if i can go in to labour i can survive!!

Haha Nik! Hubby made a comment last night while I was trying to roll over about how attractive the noises I was making were.... I told him if he wanted to experience the same feeling I would kick him in the balls a few times! :rofl:

Congrats Danielle on full term and going out solo!

Congrats Lou on reaching your due date, hopefully baby comes out now.

Yay about losing some of your plug Jasmak! I have had tons on egg white cm but no jelly globs... I was laughing, grossed out and a little jealous while I wrote that! It's weird being pregnant! :haha:

HWM, what perfect timing your mum has! That's lovely.

Tasha, I have sometimes felt like I was going to get a bruise but I never actually have, she must have been really pushing! I would probably ask her to be a little more gentle next time!

Fingers crossed for you Happy_mom

AFM, doc appointment again tonight, but much later 5:30 my time which is around 10:30 for you UK ladies. Bubs scared me and DH yesterday, we went and had him checked out at the hospital. No movements from just before 1 pm until after they hooked me up on the monitor just before 7 pm. It was too long for my liking but of course, cheeky little guy started up the second the nurse put the monitor on...wouldn't move when we prodded him, went in the car, drank cold water and juice or any of the other things that normally get him going. The nurse was a bit bitchy at first but then was really nice and said we did the right thing by coming in even though bubs was perfect.

:Hugs:

hi ladies hope your all well, I had a really bad night sleep, was in quite a lot of pain, nothing contraction like but just constant aching/pressure in my pelvis so thinking baba is moving down :D

Had a scare last night...hubby was giving me a 'tidy up' down there with the razor and said to me...did you know you have 2 bruises under ur bump :wacko: I was like nooo I cant see down there, hense why your shaving lol!! But anyway after a bit of worrying as to what could have caused these 2 circular bruises, I clicked that its exactly where MW was pushing to feel how far down babies head was on Friday. The b*tch bruised me lol!!! Has anyone else had this??

I have seen a thread that hayzeb thinks she is in labour, anyone had an update on that?? xx

haven't heard from hayzeb but haven't checked that thread in an hour or two...

MW caused me pain palpating the head lat time, but like you I can't see down there so no idea if it bruised or not!

hi ladies... hope every one is fine! I went to my gyn appointment today and she did scan me and found out the weight of Lo is already 8lbs :wacko: as per my 1st scan date EDD is 6 sept. any how she agreed with me that i cant wait untill that, baby has to come out sonner or I will have to end up with a section :dohh: :cry:

any how she told me to come next monday she will do a sweep to see if i can progress on to labour naturally bc she cant induce me before the EDD!! so please pray for me ladies at least before the sweep if i can go in to labour i can survive!!

Aw, hope the sweep goes well for you!!

AFM, doc appointment again tonight, but much later 5:30 my time which is around 10:30 for you UK ladies. Bubs scared me and DH yesterday, we went and had him checked out at the hospital. No movements from just before 1 pm until after they hooked me up on the monitor just before 7 pm. It was too long for my liking but of course, cheeky little guy started up the second the nurse put the monitor on...wouldn't move when we prodded him, went in the car, drank cold water and juice or any of the other things that normally get him going. The nurse was a bit bitchy at first but then was really nice and said we did the right thing by coming in even though bubs was perfect.

:Hugs:

Good for you going in anyway, always better to bereassured! I always wonder aout movements as I think when I've been out all day I just don't consciously notice them if that makes sense?

Have hydrocortisone for my itchy sting now, so going to slather some of that on,although typically it's not itchy now!!

Had a quick squiz through the posts whilst bubs is having a little sleep - I might have missed if someone has posted it already but did you know moggy has had her babba?

Born last night 9.50pm hooray :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"