****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

sunshine would be good mrsp! gray here after a gorge day yest.
you're keeping busy!! sounds fun!
i like the idea of a gift from C to baby, will try and get something today :)

we're going to a playprk this morning, in the drizzle but m&s cafe for lunch after so will have a mooch in the shops!

Great bump Nik!! Loooow...
Lliena, did your body give you a break ?! hope you slept well!
Congrats Pops!
Yay for Tiff being in labour!! Thanks for the update Guppy :)
Danielle, hope it goes well today, I hate it when people 'use' depression like that. It's an illness, not something somoeone does on purpose, so even if he was depressed then it shouldn't be held over his head as a threat.

Well, I'm only up an hour, and already feeling down today. Yesterday I was all for bouncing, walking, sex etc (which we diid actually manage :)) today I just can't see the point, seems like nothing I do will make a difference anyway, so why bother :( 8 days over, still not as overdue as when I was induced last time. Feel like my body is a failure.

Thankyou hun, and :hugs: , dont feel like ur body is a failure, it certainly isnt. You are just doing an amazing job at cooking bubs, and he or she is too comfy in there! Fingers crossed for some signs for you today x x

nik more show wow!!
good luck for your appointments. i wouldn't say sweep hurts,just odd sensation, tugging/pulling/prodding, good luck keep us posted!

:hugs:good luck today mercy and danielle

hi mrsp philly and eoz :thumbup: how are you all

holywood mom i each time have brought a prezzie for boys off baby and said well look how nice baby is thinking of you oh so we'll have to be nice and loads of cuddles it works a treat

lliena bless you hunny it's a pain stopping and starting

kelly9 whoop whoop hope all goes well for you enjoy your little dude

babybeabreu he's lovely loads of hair 2 how cute :cloud9:

afm still twinges i'm ok to go today tho as organised for today as well gonna scrub through house and bring cases down ready to be loaded up in car and then iron clothes etc then i am all done and just waiting for pain or induction mom is going shopping for some wool today so she can do baba a jacket in green and i've got my magazines ready to help with boredom

a bit pissed my oven broke yesterday last thing i need right now noy to worried as i have 2 ovens one one cooker but will have to get it sorted as it was big oven that went but it can wait for a bit til i'm well enough to think properly lol

hi ladies, Im pleased to announce the birth of our gorgeous little boy Charlie John Miliichip, born Thursday 5-8-10 weighing 8lb 2oz had to have a scetion in end but will put all in birth announcement, came home sat and he is the most placid, content baby Ive known so far!!!!:baby:

Attachments

• Photo0276 - Copy (640x480).jpg
    Photo0276 - Copy (640x480).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
hi ladies, Im pleased to announce the birth of our gorgeous little boy Charlie John Miliichip, born Thursday 5-8-10 weighing 8lb 2oz had to have a scetion in end but will put all in birth announcement, came home sat and he is the most placid, content baby Ive known so far!!!!:baby:

congratulations!!

see it annoys me as she'll get all rights etc and she sounds a fruit loop.Same as my ex husband he has my children but he's the one who put me in a refuge and took my kids.And he now neglects them.wish I was a judge some days i really do x

She didn't even put my OH on b/c, told him they would go and do it and such a day, and went to do it on her own a few day's before!!

Great bump Nik!! Loooow...
Lliena, did your body give you a break ?! hope you slept well!
Congrats Pops!
Yay for Tiff being in labour!! Thanks for the update Guppy :)
Danielle, hope it goes well today, I hate it when people 'use' depression like that. It's an illness, not something somoeone does on purpose, so even if he was depressed then it shouldn't be held over his head as a threat.

Well, I'm only up an hour, and already feeling down today. Yesterday I was all for bouncing, walking, sex etc (which we diid actually manage :)) today I just can't see the point, seems like nothing I do will make a difference anyway, so why bother :( 8 days over, still not as overdue as when I was induced last time. Feel like my body is a failure.

Well like I pointed out to Mike, she can't use depression against him, as she is even worse with it, majority of the sociaty has or had depression these day's.

Hope your feeling abit more enthusiastic soon...sure baby will come along soon!!

well with his ex, it wont be lol

She's the sort of person who will try and ruin someones life...when they split up, she rang police and tried getting him done for sexual assult, then found out other day that she told her midwife he had bad depression and that he had said he was going to kidnap the baby when she was born(social service's was rang on him). Also wrote a letter to council (don't know if it got sent or not) claiming she needed to move as the "sperm donor" of her baby was going to kidnap the child.
She want's his violent past being checked up on and his depression...he's not violent :S least he's not been these past 2year's, and his depression was over them braking up and not had it for 2year's! Pretty much got through it when we got together.

Good luck today hun, glad ur feeling a little better, and yey for the sarnie! yumyum!
She sounds like a delightful woman! (note sarcasm in tone lol) WHY is it that men have to have crazy ex's in the woodwork! Mats ex decorated her kids bedrooms using a Next Directory account that was in his name and never paid the bill, so not long ago I had to pay hundreds of pounds worth of HER debt! bloody women!
Hope she disappears into the past asap x

AFM, woke at about 4am with horrible backache and Braxton hicks, and couldnt decide if I needed to pee or not lol. SO, went to the loo and had what can only be described, as "GLOBS" (couldnt think of a better less gross word) were coming out of me! Kinda Bloody and Jellyish, there was definate lumps of bloody substance in it. Are we reckoning this would be more plug??? How much flippin more of it can there be up there haha!
I couldnt sleep for about an hour or so, I was getting the BH's and the backache came and went with each one! after that I managed to get back off to sleep, so not too bad!

I have a scan and the MW and Docs this afternoon, and I think that if the amniotic fluid is still low, they are gunna do a sweep! EEK!!!! scary stuff!
DO they hurt?? I was thinking probs a bit uncomfy??
I have noticed (or Mat has commented) that I am walking like I have a "broom shuved up me arse" this morning haha! I think I am past Waddling, and have hitb "UBER WADDLE" hahaha!

and Eoz, I think Bump has dropped to the max! surely it cant get any lower without coming out!

Great news about Tiff too! :happydance:

Sending tonnes of labour dust today to us all, and hoping some very well deserved overdue ladies get some signs today x x

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh OH's parents have already paid a lump of her debt off! They paid bond for them when they got a flat, and when OH left, he sent his notice in to letting agency, but EX stayed on (even tho she had handed her notice in 2), didn't pay rent and practicly recked the place! So they lost the bond completly...and tbh, don't think they would have got it back anyway, because there was no proof they paid it, it went out EX's bank :/

The joy's off EX's!! I thought it would be my ex to cause problem's for me in the future, but 'v not heard anything off him for like 2year's!

:hissy: Out Moglet please! If only to stop the calls/texts asking if he is here yet!

There are some gorgeous baby pics appearing on here, Im so jealous. I want him out but am happy cooking him too, just would like an idea on when Im gonna ping now...?

hey girls, i feel so out of the loop now im a new mum rather than preggers lol

ill catch up one day.... x

hope ur all well....... x

Congrats hun, he's gorgeous xx

:cloud9: He :cloud9:looks so cute xxx Love the name as well.Congrats xx

:hissy: Out Moglet please! If only to stop the calls/texts asking if he is here yet!

There are some gorgeous baby pics appearing on here, Im so jealous. I want him out but am happy cooking him too, just would like an idea on when Im gonna ping now...?

Ping today on my due date.Wow how different is this pregnancy hey?

hey girls, i feel so out of the loop now im a new mum rather than preggers lol

ill catch up one day.... x

hope ur all well....... x

:hugs: Me and you both hun.How are the kids hun xx

its 6 weeks longer so far, surely thats different enough? Ashton is so gorgeous, how are you doing? Any idea when they will sort the fibroid? :hugs:

its 6 weeks longer so far, surely thats different enough? Ashton is so gorgeous, how are you doing? Any idea when they will sort the fibroid? :hugs:

Very ha ha.I had that with my 2nd as he was 6 weeks cooked more.Aww Ashton is scrummy and I really can't get enough.I'm heartbroken i had to stop mummy feeding though :nope: I am off to docs tomorrow as the pain and bleeding isnt settling.They did mention a d n c which i do not want at all.

Hugs hope the timer pings real quick hun xxx

congrats!

hey girls...just letting you know i gave birth on friday the 6th to a little baby boy. we called him Andreas Deabreu. he weights 6lb 13oz was meant to be due on the 21st of august but was induced on friday :)

here he is xxx

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasborn007.jpg

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/face.jpg

here is my storie :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...baby-andreas-deabreu-finally-here-ladies.html

mrs p - did you go brittans secondary school near rainham?

Congratulations hon. He's cute!

No I didn't I went to Abbs Cross in Hornchurch.

oh right i noticed you know my old friend kerry coutts..she used to live round the corner to me yeasr and years ago. i went to brittans school. now live in london. you might know some of my old school friends as u live near hornchurch..i used to live near elmpark :) small world eh :hugs: x

Morning again ladies! I managed a few hours from 7am-9.30ish as the pains died down again so thats not too bad :)

Lucy :hugs: You are not a faliure bubs just likes the home you have made in there!

Nikki Sounding promising on losing more plug :D Fingers crossed for this afternoon for you!

Danielle hope things go ok today for you.

Eoz hope you get your fibroid sorted out :hugs:

Moggy have some :dust:

MrsP good to see you hun :)

Anyone else I have missed sorry! Well my daughter has now gone to her grandmas for a few days up in Manchester so baby if you would like to make an apperance sooner rather than later that would be fab :)

hey girls...just letting you know i gave birth on friday the 6th to a little baby boy. we called him Andreas Deabreu. he weights 6lb 13oz was meant to be due on the 21st of august but was induced on friday :)

here he is xxx

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasborn007.jpg

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/face.jpg

here is my storie :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...baby-andreas-deabreu-finally-here-ladies.html

mrs p - did you go brittans secondary school near rainham?

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god sweetheart he is beautiful xoxox

Congratulations to all the new mummies!! :flower:

Hi to all the mummies who are still popping in saying hello, its lovely to hear how things are getting on!!!

Some lovely pictures of bumps and even more gorgeous ones of the ones that have finally dropped and turned into beautiful little babies!!

Mercy & Danielle Good luck for today, hope everything goes well for sweep/court.

Yeah Lliena for getting some sleep!

Lucy You've been so patient! Sending you all the pain I can mentally muster (in a good way) and hope you do get the OH's wishes, although not the 11lb eh! And :happydance: for DTD!!

Flutter & Mrs P I've already bought a present from Jacob to baby and vice versa! :thumbup:

I'm a bit of a worry wart and just want to make sure he doesn't feel left out. We also want him to help us bring the baby home and want people to say their usual 'hello' to him before they coo over baby. He's the first grandchild in our family and with my sister and her LO living away he's always had the attention from my sisters and that at family do's and don't want him to resent baby to start off with IYKWIM? (My eldest sister had some serious jealously issues when we were growing up!!)

Hope ladies, bumps and babies are well! :kiss:

Lou x

Morning again ladies! I managed a few hours from 7am-9.30ish as the pains died down again so thats not too bad :)

Lucy :hugs: You are not a faliure bubs just likes the home you have made in there!

Nikki Sounding promising on losing more plug :D Fingers crossed for this afternoon for you!

Danielle hope things go ok today for you.

Eoz hope you get your fibroid sorted out :hugs:

Moggy have some :dust:

MrsP good to see you hun :)

Anyone else I have missed sorry! Well my daughter has now gone to her grandmas for a few days up in Manchester so baby if you would like to make an apperance sooner rather than later that would be fab :)

thanks hun, heres hoping baby makes an appearence for you x and that u manage to get a snooze in today x

Congratulations to all the new mummies!! :flower:

Hi to all the mummies who are still popping in saying hello, its lovely to hear how things are getting on!!!

Some lovely pictures of bumps and even more gorgeous ones of the ones that have finally dropped and turned into beautiful little babies!!

Mercy & Danielle Good luck for today, hope everything goes well for sweep/court.

Yeah Lliena for getting some sleep!

Lucy You've been so patient! Sending you all the pain I can mentally muster (in a good way) and hope you do get the OH's wishes, although not the 11lb eh! And :happydance: for DTD!!

Flutter & Mrs P I've already bought a present from Jacob to baby and vice versa! :thumbup:

I'm a bit of a worry wart and just want to make sure he doesn't feel left out. We also want him to help us bring the baby home and want people to say their usual 'hello' to him before they coo over baby. He's the first grandchild in our family and with my sister and her LO living away he's always had the attention from my sisters and that at family do's and don't want him to resent baby to start off with IYKWIM? (My eldest sister had some serious jealously issues when we were growing up!!)

Hope ladies, bumps and babies are well! :kiss:

Lou x

I feel the same with R, dont want him to feel pushed out! the presents are a good idea an we have done that too :0)
I want my little man to feel he is a big part in looking after baby too!

AFM, been to mums an tots with R this morning, and am about to grab a wee nap before going to the hospital for my appointment! feeling a bit anxious about maybe getting the sweep now lol. but looking foward to seeing bubs up close on the scan again!!

Hubby is insisting on taking the hospital bags in the car lol, as when I had a check at 39 weeks with Riley I was already 4 cm dialated without realising, and they kept me in haha! I dont think I'll be so lucky twice lol

Hope everyone has a good afternoon, Nik x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->