****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Oooh can't wait to hear the details! Congratulations Moggy!!!

I've not heard from Flutter yet, hope shes getting on ok!

ooohhh wow congrats moggy :) great news.

Us pregnant ladies are dropping like flies now - cant wait till its my turn!!!!!!

It was painful a bit when MW was feeling for the head, but then its never really comfortable, Ill definitely tell her to be more careful next time! Although not seeing her for 10 days so kinda hoping baba will be here by then :)

Awwwww SO SO pleased for Moggy! x x massive congrats x x

Yey Moggy that came from nowhere, gives me hope it can just happen :D I have been washing cloth nappies all day that the postman brought me look:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/100820101351.jpg

:happydance: :happydance:

FAB nappies Lliena!!!! I love the Giraffe print one!!!!

Awww George well done honey xxxxxxxxx

wheres the post hun i can't find it xx

omg freaky i said she could ping on my due date and she did ha ha ha ha x

JASMAK - that sounds like what my plug looked like!!! Very gelatinous like. It was floating in the loo when i noticed it, so i cant say for sure, but it was probably about as thick as a finger and maybe a couple inches long. It was mostly clear with a little off-pale-yellow color. Looked like a super thick runny nose (sorry TMI). Wasn't blood tinged or anything. I lost that on Thursday. Read in multiple resources that if you lose your plug, you could go into labor that day or up to 3 weeks from that (assuming you lost the bulk of it).

Congrats Moggy!!!! :cloud9:

Flutterbaby - hope youre getting along well sweetie! :flower:

Lliena- love those cloth nappies! what brand are they? Super cute!

ASF, im going to my prenatal swimming class tonight and currently bouncing on my ball. Went to the chiropractor yesterday and he (along with some of my FB friends) commented on the curvature of my spine (as compared to last week) so hopefully that means bubs is dropped a bit more (last week he was stationed -3, better than floating i supose! Was also 1-1.5cms dilated...still havn't felt any BHs tho :shrug: oh well, im considering myself lucky LOL

The ones on the left are Itti bitt's and the animal print ones are from ebay seller is 97k gallery :)

So, you would recommend them? Im new to the cloth nappie idea (rarely does an American use cloth) but DH and i wanted to save $$$ so we bought a stash of FuziBunz. Would like some cute prints for my baby boy tho :D oh and that actually work :dohh:

I've not used them yet or any cloth nappies before for that matter. But its something I wanted to try this time around. But they have good reviews from the mums in the natural parenting forum on here theres a whole thread about them:

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/362332-ebay-cheapie-fluffies-opinions.html

Theres also a big sticky thread in the natural parenting forum with loads of help and advice about using cloth nappies which I found really helpful and if you have any questions all the ladies will try their hardest to help answer them :)

Yey Moggy that came from nowhere, gives me hope it can just happen :D I have been washing cloth nappies all day that the postman brought me look:

JEALOUS.COM

Ive got 5 ittis and an issy comin this week.... between that and the mothercare order i have due to arrive i swear im just gonna camp out under my letterbox :D xx

My baby is due September 3rd, but I'm being induced at 39 weeks, which makes my due date August 27th now! So I guess I should move into here now. lol

Anyone else due near the 27th? :hugs:

My baby is due September 3rd, but I'm being induced at 39 weeks, which makes my due date August 27th now! So I guess I should move into here now. lol

memememememe im due the 27th!!! xx

memememememe im due the 27th!!! xx
Oh how exciting! :happydance: Are you prepared yet? I'm such a mess, still getting the nursery together, haven't packed my hospital bag yet, still getting the last few things for baby. It's happening so fast now!

JEALOUS.COM

Ive got 5 ittis and an issy comin this week.... between that and the mothercare order i have due to arrive i swear im just gonna camp out under my letterbox :D xx

The ebay chepies were £30 for 9!! Really good bargain!

I have 5 more ittis and some tots bots already and waiting for some kushies a wee notions a muttaquin special order one and an issy. I only got into it all a few weeks ago and im addicted :blush: :haha:

JEALOUS.COM

The ebay chepies were £30 for 9!! Really good bargain!

I have 5 more ittis and some tots bots already and waiting for some kushies a wee notions a muttaquin special order one and an issy. I only got into it all a few weeks ago and im addicted :blush: :haha:

hahaha you will have quite a stash!! ile take a photo for you when my new ones arrive this week :)
I only got into it about a couple of months ago too...ive got abby in them too :) going to get her the trainer pants too when the time comes :haha:

Had a quick squiz through the posts whilst bubs is having a little sleep - I might have missed if someone has posted it already but did you know moggy has had her babba?

Born last night 9.50pm hooray :happydance:

Wow congrats Moggy, where did that come from then, wow!!

ohhhh im due on the 27th of this month!!!

Hi mummy2astar and angelztears, nice you found each other so easily!!

Well not much to report on here, quiet afternoon, reading and bouncing, green papaya salad forntea again, and MW tomorrow morning...

Yay carolyn you will have to take a pic for me :D

Lucy do you have a set induction date? Are you still thinking you might wait it out?

Afm just been bouncing on my ball and cutting up some wipes/fleece liners. Having some dull cramps but as I've been having them for weeks I aint getting my hopes up even though it is my due date tomorrow! :)

Hi Everyone!

Lliena those nappies are fab, you'll have to let me know how you get on!

Angelztears & Mummy2astar how cool is that, you literally posted same date within a minute!!

How is everyone tonight? Lucy Hoping the payapa salad sets things going, is it a stretch you're going for tomorrow?

AFM...Kev and I went and designed my engagement ring today, the lady said it'll take 4 weeks. I told him it doesn't mean I'll say yes, ha ha ha, keeping my options open!

But in all honesty I kind of think its just a 'tying of loose ends' if that makes sense? We'll have 2 children together by the end of this month and a house etc... and I feel like we've already made the commitment with children? Don't get me wrong the security would be nice but when we decided to have kids I suppose I mentally thought 'I do' and the only reason we never got married first was cos I lost my ovary and from what docs said, were worried it would never happen if we waited so just went for it. Do I sound silly?

Anyway...I've been and eaten a big fat steak and chocolate brownie with my friend tonight and can honestly say I'm stuffed and doubt we'll see the baby tonight!

Lou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->