****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Baby France that's how i see it with me and Mike, people often say "so is it the wedding next" and I always tell them that us having a child is a bigger commitment then being married, it's not like either of us can walk away from a child where as if we was married and had no kid's it wouldn't be so hard to just walk away.
Me Mike and my dad have been out for tea :D and from before Mike got home from work, to us getting home from our meal (over 2hour's) I was getting really bad pain's :(
It doesn't help that I think my dad was trying to bounce the baby out of me! Land rovers + Speed bump's don't always mix :/

Yay carolyn you will have to take a pic for me :D

Lucy do you have a set induction date? Are you still thinking you might wait it out?

Afm just been bouncing on my ball and cutting up some wipes/fleece liners. Having some dull cramps but as I've been having them for weeks I aint getting my hopes up even though it is my due date tomorrow! :)

what you using for wipes? x

Hey all!
Lucy Tonnes of luck for the Mw tomorrow! Hope the sweep is successful!!!!!

Seems we're all just kinda pondering now! We need more babies!!!!! lol x

I have had a really chilled and relaxed evening! I cant believe in comparrison to how hormonal i have been, tonight I have felt really content!

However, my pelvis feels a little like its been cracked in two every time I stand up lol., so i am just not standing up hahaha

I had a really spicey chilly for dinner in the end, and have had a good old bounce on my ball! wishing I had cheesecake in tho! I could deffo do with a nice hunk of choccie cheesecake right now haha!
I have been getting what feel like punches literally JUST above my pelvis, and it is MEGA wierd! I guess now bubs is lower its arms are struggling for space haha! feels like he or she is escaping into my hips tho lol!!!!

Am getting texts tho, calls, e mails facebook messages etc etc THICK AND FAST asking have I had the baby yet???? Is there ANY signs?? Do I not have any twinges?? BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!! I might just put thi as my status on FB!!!

nikki bannister has either HAD the bay and you werent special enough to be told, or hasnt had it muppets!!!! STOP BLOODY ASKING ME!!!!!!!!

Heeheehee! Maybe I will continue to smile sweetly thru gritted teeth and be nice! lol

WoopWoop! on packing the Hospital bag too Babyfrance x x Mine has been repacked and unpacked and repacked lol! I think I need to astop fretting and STEP AWAY FROM THE BAG now hahaha!

My baby sister is the one who's drove me insane! I've had at least 2/3 text's a day since last week saying 'any signs?'...'any twinges' etc, etc.. I wouldn't mind but she's on our phonecall list to look after Jacob so its not like she wouldn't know first anyway!!

She said yesterday that 'I've had enough of waiting now Louise, I'm getting very impatient and think you should have the baby now'. I had to smile through gritted teeth!!

And after her 7am message again this morning, I sent her one back saying, no, no signs. How about we go back to me ringing you when I'm in labour because if you ring me again you will die!!

Bless her x

Baby Jack Luca born on 09/08/10 at 11.24am weighing 7lb 8 and a half oz
xx

baby zachary born on 8/8 10pm weighing 7 10

(skipped over from july babys as went years overdue)

Baby Jack Luca born on 09/08/10 at 11.24am weighing 7lb 8 and a half oz
xx

MASSIVE congratulations to you both!!!! :happydance:

I CAAAAANNNT WAIT now! lol. still a wee bit to go till EDD, so being patient! but all these beautiful babies are making me excited x

Congratulations!!!

Melissa, I think its only fair that you and Lucy are next as most overdue (I think and sorry if I missed anyone)!

We had our beautiful baby girl on August 2nd. She weighed 6lbs 2oz and was 18 3/4 inches. Thanks so much and congrats to all the new mommies!

Congratulations!!!!!!! I can't believe how many babies have already been born!

Having a great time watching you all go! Can't wait to see who's next!:thumbup:

:hugs:

Congrats to all the new mommies...wow, what a busy baby day! :)

Hi, my yellow bundle turned pink on 7th Aug, weighing 8lb 5oz

Xxx

congratulation's new mummies :D

I'v got midwife later :( and ATM I don't even feel like getting dressed :( I feel so rubbish. Feel sick and like I have cold coming on :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->