****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Happy DD :wohoo:
Hope you all go soon :dust: :dust:

Congratulations to all the new mummies :cloud9:

Lliena, I have a date for Sunday, but I'm going to ask MW today about what needs to happen if I decide to wait, adn then also what happens if I chnage my mind back again!! Lou, yes hopefully a sweep this morning - and a slightly more useful one lsat week (Cx high, thick and 1-2cm last week) so we'll see! Oh and happy due date for tomorrow Lliena!
Engagement ring sounds good Lou :) Oh, and no action with green papya salad...
Nik, chilled evening sounds good shame on the lack of cheesecake! We have lunch in Ikea yestrerday and I was gutted they didn't have in the white choc and raspberry cheesecake I had last week! Oh and Ilove the sound of that status, gofor it! I just wouldn't be brave enough! In fairness it's only my cousin that's been bothering me with messages and the n only every other day or so...

Youngling, beatnick, westbrja, linsg congratulations!! :happydance: can I be next pleeeease!

Danielle, hope it's not a cold coming on... I have MW too this morning, and luckily C decided to get dressed herself nice and early, and I'm dressed too - I'm a skank and skipped my shower as we're going swimming afterwards, don't see the point in showering twice :blush: I also feel a bit like a cold coming on, sore throat when I swallow etc, here's hoping neither of us are struck down!

So like I said, MW this morning, then swimming - I'm a weeee bit worried sweep will dislodgesomething which could be awkward at the swimming pool - do you think it's OK to use a tampon for just a couple of hours?

Wouldnt use a tampon if anything comes out just swim away from it ;) :haha:

Is my due date today btw not tomorrow ;)

duh, yeah I wrote that cos the post I was reading of yours you must have written last night!! Happy due date for today!!
Not sure i can swim that fast!!

Baby Jack born 9th August at 21.50pm weighing 10lb 2oz - only 8 days late but worth every minute :happydance:

Congrats to all other new mummies and I hope the overdue Mummies get to meet their little ones soon :hugs:

:thumbup: totally agree :dust: to you x

We had our beautiful baby girl on August 2nd. She weighed 6lbs 2oz and was 18 3/4 inches. Thanks so much and congrats to all the new mommies!

:happydance: congrats hun

Hi, my yellow bundle turned pink on 7th Aug, weighing 8lb 5oz

Xxx

:happydance: aww congratulations

Wooo Happy due date to meeeeeeeeeeeeee! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: :dust: :happydance: :dust: :happydance:

Lliena, I have a date for Sunday, but I'm going to ask MW today about what needs to happen if I decide to wait, adn then also what happens if I chnage my mind back again!! Lou, yes hopefully a sweep this morning - and a slightly more useful one lsat week (Cx high, thick and 1-2cm last week) so we'll see! Oh and happy due date for tomorrow Lliena!
Engagement ring sounds good Lou :) Oh, and no action with green papya salad...
Nik, chilled evening sounds good shame on the lack of cheesecake! We have lunch in Ikea yestrerday and I was gutted they didn't have in the white choc and raspberry cheesecake I had last week! Oh and Ilove the sound of that status, gofor it! I just wouldn't be brave enough! In fairness it's only my cousin that's been bothering me with messages and the n only every other day or so...

Youngling, beatnick, westbrja, linsg congratulations!! :happydance: can I be next pleeeease!

Danielle, hope it's not a cold coming on... I have MW too this morning, and luckily C decided to get dressed herself nice and early, and I'm dressed too - I'm a skank and skipped my shower as we're going swimming afterwards, don't see the point in showering twice :blush: I also feel a bit like a cold coming on, sore throat when I swallow etc, here's hoping neither of us are struck down!

So like I said, MW this morning, then swimming - I'm a weeee bit worried sweep will dislodgesomething which could be awkward at the swimming pool - do you think it's OK to use a tampon for just a couple of hours?

Hope Swimming goes ok, I wouldnt bother with the tampon! I am sure you'll be ok! Booo to No cheesecake in Ikea too! I LOVE the strawberry tarts they had in there last time I went! we'll be going for a few bits of furniture soonish so I can see a trip to the cafe coming on lol. Good luck for the Midwife today! I think it'd be great if you were next! :thumbup: :flower:

Baby Jack born 9th August at 21.50pm weighing 10lb 2oz - only 8 days late but worth every minute :happydance:

Congrats to all other new mummies and I hope the overdue Mummies get to meet their little ones soon :hugs:

Check you out Missus!!!! Congratulations! I am So pleased for you! :flower:
I love the name Jack too! :happydance:

AFM, Well had a disturbed nights sleep as there were some STOOPID cats hollering outside our window, Mat went down to try and shoo them away, and he said they were laid on their backs looking like they were drunk blokes, singing and wailing at each other in the bush outside our house haha! made me giggle, but I did end up throwing water out the window at them haha!

Have some very sharp twingy backache this morning, so thats a whole new pain for me haha! the fun never ends! Feeling pretty good tho! although I have had 2 texts already asking am I in labour lol, and its only half 9!!!! :dohh:

Had a really good long bounce on the birth ball last night, and feel like bubs is even lower today! I am waddling like I have something shoved up my bottom this morning, lol. Mat says I look like a duck! NICE!!!:wacko:

Might venture out to our mums and tots group this morning! although if I am goin I should be gettin ready now instead of sitting on here lol!

Have a lovely morning guys x and lets get popping babies out x

Hey girls,

moggy big congratulations! Love the name Jack and wow 10lb!!!! Super pusher or what! xx

Lliena happy due date to you! x

mercy lets hope the cat does one so you can get a better nights sleep tonight, if not get some bricks and aim close to their bottoms! Watch em run then!

Hwm, fingers crossed the sweep is the start of something, that combined with a swim hopefully may ease LO out! x

Congratulations to all the other mommies who have had their babies!

Afm, well i miss being pregnant! :-(. I know i moaned but now i just look at my saggy belly and miss my little table i had going on.
Peter is growing like a good en. He now weighs 8lb 4! So the mw has discharged us this morning. However i know have thrush! Sods law i get something.

Hope everyone has a good day though

xxx

congrats to the new mummys :happydance:

Happy due date to u lliena :) hope baba comes sooooon !!

Danielle and holywoodmum, I am sure I have heard a sign of labour is feeling crappy so maybe its not a cold coming, maybe its baba...FXed xxx

Mercy, lol at those cats, but I too would not be impressed at getting woken by them,..its hard enough to sleep as it is !!

AFM nothing really to report! Still getting the odd pain here and there but nothing to shout home about...getting a bir fed up now tbh, and the thought of having another 2 weeks plus...:grr:

congrats to the new mummys :happydance:

Happy due date to u lliena :) hope baba comes sooooon !!

Danielle and holywoodmum, I am sure I have heard a sign of labour is feeling crappy so maybe its not a cold coming, maybe its baba...FXed xxx

Mercy, lol at those cats, but I too would not be impressed at getting woken by them,..its hard enough to sleep as it is !!

AFM nothing really to report! Still getting the odd pain here and there but nothing to shout home about...getting a bir fed up now tbh, and the thought of having another 2 weeks plus...:grr:

That wont be my luck, it will be my luck to have a horrible cold on it's way!

I'v put the cot bedding in the washer, and now it look's like it's going to throw it down :( finger's crossed it stays dry!!
I'm just having a cup of hot choc, some choc bourbon's then going to have a peak at the dining room, see if I can get it tidied up any!!

I did my crib stuff the other day and then it rained !! It looks good now its all up and ready though :D

Hope its not just a cold hon, its crap when your pregnant and ill too!! :growlmad:

I keep trying to get motivated to get some housework done, Just put up our new wardrobes in our bedroom so I started having a clothes sort out yesterday, really should get on with that!!

it's gone all dull :( Just as the washer has finished! :/ i haven't got to go out until 2ish, so I can grap it in if it rain's I guess!

Happy due date Lliena!!! :D
Congrats on the arrivals of your little ones westbrja and linsg!!!

AFM had my sweep yesterday and nothing yet...DH and I had :sex: last night to try and speed things along...might go for a long walk today. If it doesn't happen today I'm going into the hospital tonight to get the gel inserted to help me dilate....then my induction is scheduled for Friday...but I think I might request to have it pushed back if all is fine, I really want a natural birth!

I had my baby on the 28th july If you could update first page not quiet a august baby but he was due on the 1st :)

Congratulations Spiderspinz!!

Melissa do thjey not count the gel as part of the indcution then? That would be considered induction of labour here I think - does that mean you get to go home? If I get a gel I have to stay in...

Anyway, back from MW, she wasn't going to do sweep as very busy clinic but did - still 1-2cm, Cx still posterior and uneffaced, but she said it was easier to reach than last week, and she could feel baby's head too... so a little more promising...

Anyway since then I've had tummy cramps again, but after my disillusionment in the dept after the attempt last week I'm not reading anything in to it.
Swim was good, went with the tampon, but wouldn't have needed it - made me feel more comfortable though...
Unfortunately it took over 10 mins to get C back to car afterwards, she took a major strop and wouldn't let go of the railing in the lift, then wanted carried which I just couldn't do, so she lay screaming in the carpark... got to the car eventually without having to give in and carry her... Squiglet on now, then a sleep for both of us, I'm shattered!

congratulations Spiderspinz!!!

i'm off to get ready for the midwife now! could happily got to bed tho, but that's not going to happen. Taking my self so even more venturing out on my own in the car :) Might nip to get cot mattress after too, but need to ring to see if it's come instore first and might leave it until tomorrow, so I have somewhere to go on my own tomorrow :)
I'll just get confident in going out on my own and Henry will come along and i'll be staying in for abit, and be back at square one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->