****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I'm 6 weeks today, spotting and worrying, but hopeful! I have a scan in a week, hoping all goes perfectly! Wish me luck!

i hope everything is ok:hugs:
ive got my booking in appointment today. havent got a clue what to expect:dohh:

Argh... so annoyed...

I hadn't heard anything from the Hospital (I'm high risk due to existing medical conditions & I've MC'd before) so i called to make sure that they had heard from my GP.

They hadn't :growlmad:

So I called my GP to find out if the letter had been sent.... but it hadn't even been written yet... as far as the receptionist knew, they were waiting for me to test positive and come back... which I did already (via a phone appointment) :dohh:

So much for being high risk!!

Only plus side is that if my GP faxes the letter, the hospital will book me a scan today... I don't hold out much hope

*grumbles*

Argh... so annoyed...

I hadn't heard anything from the Hospital (I'm high risk due to existing medical conditions & I've MC'd before) so i called to make sure that they had heard from my GP.

They hadn't :growlmad:

So I called my GP to find out if the letter had been sent.... but it hadn't even been written yet... as far as the receptionist knew, they were waiting for me to test positive and come back... which I did already (via a phone appointment) :dohh:

So much for being high risk!!

Only plus side is that if my GP faxes the letter, the hospital will book me a scan today... I don't hold out much hope

*grumbles*
:hugs: bloody doctors its a pain you have to wait long enough as it is without a delay from them booo bad doc's

cla expect the bloods and if they don't do them its a bonus everything else is easy going over family history and weighin you etc:hugs:

scan in 2 days!! giddy as a kid! currently convinced it'll be twins, my gran is a twin and had twin siblings as well...
scared myself looking at old bump pics - i stopped workat 29 weeks last time with holidays, and this time I'll be working until 35 at least - I was huge by then last time!

I finished last time on the friday pm and my waters broke Sunday pm - worked til 35 weeks but bubs decided I wasnt getting my nesting time! Kind of torn as to whether I would like this one to be early too, maybe a bit later say 37 weeks...?

Yeah DD was 2 weeks late in the end!! arrived 41+6 after induction!

Im dreading if this one is late as 2 weeks over for me will be 7 weeks more!!!! Thats almost a fifth of pregnancy!

hi ladies i was induced with my eldest and my youngest middle one came on time i'm expecting a 41plus week pregnancy ! i tried to find a ticker that says 42 weeks only they don't account for the comfty :baby:.
i didn't find out with first and wanted a boy and got it with 2nd and 3rd found out as wanted as girl but i had boys this time i'm not finding out as although i'd like a girl a boy would slide into the house better and the thought of moving frys my brain! so i'll take the supprise as i found out with others it was rubbish as everyone already knew what i was having and i'd already picked names so they knew the name and when i had then it was like " oh he's here" and the only thing i had to say that was new was the weight and as the first 2 had been 8lb :baby: it was no supprise that my last was an 8lb:baby: as well so this time i'm keeping my mouth shut and fighting the urge to find out

we need a special ticker for comfy babies then!! I so agree, it's so disheartening counting to 40, knowing in your heart that you've another week to go after that!!

I think we will definitely find out, dont mind either way - a girl gives us one of each byt a second boy would be fab too cos know how they work lol

Hi all! Well tried out our doppler for the first time last night and I am pretty sure we heard the heartbeat! It was hard to get a reading of the bpm ( it ranged between 135-155) but I could hear it fairly clear. I found in right under my pubic bone -dead centre. I'm sure it wasn't my own as I was able to locate the artery on my right side easily and this was definitely different. We're going to try again at the end of the week...hopefully its easier to hear.

this was discussed in a few posts back but....

When I had my booking appointment with the mw she asked if we wanted to know the sex and I do but OH doesnt so I decided that we wouldnt find out but now I think I could plan better if I did know but I can also see it from his point of view that it's a really lovely surprise.

Has anyone out there found out what it was and the wished they hadn't bothered because it spoilt the surpise or has knowing been a blessing?

Hi all! Well tried out our doppler for the first time last night and I am pretty sure we heard the heartbeat! It was hard to get a reading of the bpm ( it ranged between 135-155) but I could hear it fairly clear. I found in right under my pubic bone -dead centre. I'm sure it wasn't my own as I was able to locate the artery on my right side easily and this was definitely different. We're going to try again at the end of the week...hopefully its easier to hear.

good good its so reasuring and now you'll become addicted lol

this was discussed in a few posts back but....

When I had my booking appointment with the mw she asked if we wanted to know the sex and I do but OH doesnt so I decided that we wouldnt find out but now I think I could plan better if I did know but I can also see it from his point of view that it's a really lovely surprise.

Has anyone out there found out what it was and the wished they hadn't bothered because it spoilt the surpise or has knowing been a blessing?

me i wanted a girl that much at that point in time with the last 2 i spent the last 20 weeks gutted sobbing and if somthing wasn't going how it should like a bleed i'd say well it's another boy defo wish i'd of waited

i was happy to know but it was our first so either would have been perfect. This time we wnat to know so it makes it easier for our little boy so we can introduce the idea of sister like*** or brother like *** and show him some of his friends for an example. Thats just us though as we have friends who have definitely not wanted to know - its just personal pref I guess but you kind of have to know if you have a preference cos that way you are better not to know in case you dont get what you want now but in 6 months what you want will have changed IYKWIM?

Man am I ever in MS hell. Anyone else desperate to have a gag-free day? I've noticed I get especially bad while grocery shopping. I have to send my OH to certain areas to get stuff since I can't stand the smell there! Sometime I feel so desperate I just want to approach every mother with a baby in the store and beg for miracle solutions!

:baby: <---- not a baby but me plugging up my mouth to avoid vomiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->