****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hello ladies i'm home lol sorry baby france i didn't text as the was nothing to say went in they gave me jelly and no pains yesterday i was 2cm long and fully closed this morning i was 1 and half cm long and 2 cm so not much went on they gave me more jelly and i'm now 3-4 cm with no pains at all they was supposed to break my waters at 3 o'clock but guess what fucking nhs no spaces on the labour ward they let me sit on ward waiting for 3 hours and just said it won't be tonight hun ...................... then i was TRIPPING packed my bags and gave them hubby and discharged myself mw wasn't happy gave me a list of reasons why i shouldn't go blah blah so i gave her a speech about my 3 other children needed there mother and said labour ward was empty when consultant told them to break my water so they should of got there asses in gear before it filled up and was tripping over the fact that yet again i'm with all the first time moms please do not take offence anyone puffing and panting all bloody night and running taps slamming the toilet doors etc and i wasn't happy about that and today had a woman come in breathing away panting etc 2 seconds later she called mw over and said my contractions have stopped wtf was she breathing like a dog for i told mw all this so they finally agreed i could go home tonight and go back tomorrow morning i feel so much calmer now and have packed my ear plugs for tomorrow

:hugs::hug: at least you're home... well done for sticking to your guns!

Yeah go for the clary sage oil :D

Im thinking gah this place can be mental sometimes. One person posts something then every woman and her dog(baby?!) starts to fret. I swear this place can do more harm than good sometimes for worrier's! (Not our thread btw! This is one of the few places thats balanced :) )

I agree, and lately I have noticed a great tendency on other threads for people to start randomly arguieing like children just because someones opinions may differ from their own! Uft!!!! Bloody people lol!
I agree tho! this thread is a little haven of sanity sometimes lol! P.S. which thread haha! I am too nosey! heeheehee!!

Hugs all x Nik x

:haha: My thoughts exactly...I'm too nosey too!

Yeah go for the clary sage oil :D

Im thinking gah this place can be mental sometimes. One person posts something then every woman and her dog(baby?!) starts to fret. I swear this place can do more harm than good sometimes for worrier's! (Not our thread btw! This is one of the few places thats balanced :) )

I agree, and lately I have noticed a great tendency on other threads for people to start randomly arguieing like children just because someones opinions may differ from their own! Uft!!!! Bloody people lol!
I agree tho! this thread is a little haven of sanity sometimes lol! P.S. which thread haha! I am too nosey! heeheehee!!

Hugs all x Nik x

:haha: My thoughts exactly...I'm too nosey too!

Look for the locked threads :haha:

Hi ho, hi ho...its off to bed I go! Need my beauty sleep!!

See you in the morning ladies, although Melissa and Lucy I hope you two start in the night!

Goodnight ladies, bumps and babies! x

GAh, i keep missing replies!!

AFM, Still got the backache, but think it may have been Toilet business related lol! :oops: As I have not been to the loo today and just went (no2) about 3 times in ten mins. Not like clear out, more like constipation easing lol! Had my bubble bath, and decided to pop some clary sage onto a tissue and prop it on the edge of the bath instead of putting it in the water! I wanted my frothy bubbles!! lol.

Think I might Jump the hubby tonight too! See what that can do to help haha!

Oooooo and while I remember, Lucy did you think about the expressing colostrum?? I managed another 35 mls tonight! It is REALLY thick and yellow and creamy looking tonight! It feels good to know I have a few smalls top ups should baby need it for any reason! And so far so good on the Not-leaking-front!!!

Hugs all x Nik x

Haven't had a bath, these bloody DVDs taking ages, hope my mates appreciate it!! Haven't tried expressing either, keep forgetting, although did just spot steriliser in attic, will get it down if mum takes C tomorrow..,

Hi ho, hi ho...its off to bed I go! Need my beauty sleep!!

See you in the morning ladies, although Melissa and Lucy I hope you to start in the night!

Goodnight ladies, bumps and babies! x

Night Lou!

Awww Tina I really thought this was it for you, I was really jealous haha. Your body has really played tricks on you this pregnancy hasnt it. You will be glad when baby is here and you can relax a big. I really feel for you honey :hugs: How come they are leaving it so long after your section that was booked last week before booking you in again?? xxx

Babyfrance, sounds like your body is going in the right direction, FXed it wont be too long for you now :)

AFM, I think I may finally be starting to nest, have sorted out a load of my clothes today that I never wear (even before I couldnt fit into them lol), have done a load of ironing (which is definitely not like me, we iron things as we need them in this house haha)

I never had false labour ONCE with my other two kids. Not sure why now???:shrug: I am the one leaving the section. Part of me just wants it over, but I can't bear to have what happened Saturday happen again. My OB says I won't make it to that date, but I am OK with that...so long as I don't keep having false labour!

Nesting is an AWESOME sign!!!:happydance:

Hi ladies! Sorry been awol but just got home from hospital today. I hope some more of you lovely ladies have your babes soon! I came online to say I have posted my birth story in my journal, you can find the link in my siggy and now I'll post some very proud mum pics! Will have to catch up proper later!

The first two pics are my absolute favorites!

Attachments

• Skyler.jpg
    Skyler.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Skyler2.jpg
    Skyler2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
  • skyler3.jpg
    skyler3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
Awww Kelly Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! lovely name and pics xxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies! Sorry been awol but just got home from hospital today. I hope some more of you lovely ladies have your babes soon! I came online to say I have posted my birth story in my journal, you can find the link in my siggy and now I'll post some very proud mum pics! Will have to catch up proper later!

gorgeous :cloud9: well done x

Morning ladies! Well woke up today not feeling pregnant again :( not a clue what to do today, think I should get tidied up in the living room, seeing as i'v been avoiding doing it!
Going to go pick up all the card's and present's Mike and other people have bought his daughter, so he can sort them out and decide what he want's to take...altho I think he's just taking her the presents we got for her last birthday this time around and all of her birthday / christmas card's. Got to be careful tho, as we have been told that the stuff will more then likely get binned if she take's them home :( so I think he's going to suggest to the friend that he let's his daughter play with them while he's visiting, then fetch's them back home with him, and keep taking them back depending on what they have planned. Other wise it's not fair on the people who have bought the stuff, and it's not fair on the child!

Kelly Your pictures are gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!

Danielle That sounds like the best plan...hopefully these small little things will help to build a relationship!

AFM...I'm trying not to get excited! I had and followed my little plan of action last night, over speed bumps, RLT, bouncing on my ball, :sex:, had some nuts & raisins which always gets BM (TMI), hot bath, running up the stairs and then bed.

I said I'd started losing some gunk and this morning lost two big dollops of it with some blood mixed in too and been having period like pains on and off!! I know it could take days and blah blah blah but I'm getting excited and I need calming down now!

So I'm going to try and get an hour, but I really want to get up, clean the house just in case, go for a long walk and grab Kev again!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin:

I'm staying calm

hello ladies i'm home lol sorry baby france i didn't text as the was nothing to say went in they gave me jelly and no pains yesterday i was 2cm long and fully closed this morning i was 1 and half cm long and 2 cm so not much went on they gave me more jelly and i'm now 3-4 cm with no pains at all they was supposed to break my waters at 3 o'clock but guess what fucking nhs no spaces on the labour ward they let me sit on ward waiting for 3 hours and just said it won't be tonight hun ...................... then i was TRIPPING packed my bags and gave them hubby and discharged myself mw wasn't happy gave me a list of reasons why i shouldn't go blah blah so i gave her a speech about my 3 other children needed there mother and said labour ward was empty when consultant told them to break my water so they should of got there asses in gear before it filled up and was tripping over the fact that yet again i'm with all the first time moms please do not take offence anyone puffing and panting all bloody night and running taps slamming the toilet doors etc and i wasn't happy about that and today had a woman come in breathing away panting etc 2 seconds later she called mw over and said my contractions have stopped wtf was she breathing like a dog for i told mw all this so they finally agreed i could go home tonight and go back tomorrow morning i feel so much calmer now and have packed my ear plugs for tomorrow

Oh hon, sounds like you're having a bit of a time with it all. Big :hugs: and hope its not too ong before :baby: is in your arms xxx

Tiff he's absolutely gorgeous, you have every right to be very proud!! xx

AFM - Not a lot to report. Off to register Henry today and then round to a friends for lunch, although cant be arsed.

Meant to be going to a party on Saturday night, not too sure I want to go and leave my babies. Simon and I both agree an adults party is no place for kids, although the party is my aunts but I just dont want to leave them. Its only for a few hours. We are leaving them as Si's parents which I havent done before and then we are going back there and staying the night, but I just dont feel comfortable with it.

I'm going to have to leave them sometime. oh well.

Hope you're all ok xx

Kelly Your pictures are gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!

Danielle That sounds like the best plan...hopefully these small little things will help to build a relationship!

AFM...I'm trying not to get excited! I had and followed my little plan of action last night, over speed bumps, RLT, bouncing on my ball, :sex:, had some nuts & raisins which always gets BM (TMI), hot bath, running up the stairs and then bed.

I said I'd started losing some gunk and this morning lost two big dollops of it with some blood mixed in too and been having period like pains on and off!! I know it could take days and blah blah blah but I'm getting excited and I need calming down now!

So I'm going to try and get an hour, but I really want to get up, clean the house just in case, go for a long walk and grab Kev again!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin:

I'm staying calm

I'm not putting any of this of FB so would really appreciate it if you didn't mention it!!! Thanks :hugs:

Good morning ladies!
Congrats to all the new mummies, I am sooooo jealous! I am officially 4 days overdue today and I have had enough. I have developed sciatica and I have no idea how to ease the endless nagging pain that comes with it. My midwife said last week that she could have put me in contact with the physio but there is a long waiting list to see them and I would have had bubba by then! So I am suffering and taking paracetamol (for what its worth)
And to top it off had a sweep yesterday and cervix is totally closed no sign of me going on my own and considering they dont want to induce me due to previous problems I think I am looking at a section, off to consultant in a bit to find out.
I thought things had gone too easily throughout the begining of this pregnancy, it just seems to be all going to pot now. Wow that has turned into a rant aint it!
Will update when I know more! Fingers crossed that I get an earlier date! dont think I can last much longer lol

Morning all,

MrsP i feel the same. I've got a wedding to go to on saturday. We have decided not to take Peter with us so my mom is having him for the day. I was ok with that before he was born but now he is here i really don't want to leave him. However some adult time will do us some good and i know my mom will love having him for the day.

I think the lack of sleep is starting to get to us now. We had a massive row last night. Started off over something silly but at one point we were rowing over who would get custody of Peter!!! We did finally make up in the end but it was really late so haven't had much sleep again. Now gotta wash up and do bottles! It never ends, i wish i could just ignore the mess but it really winds me up and upsets me so i just have to do it!

Hope everyone is ok this morning and baby france lets say bonjour to little one very soon!

xxx

lou, sounds good...

well this is a tentative "i'm in labour" post from me!!

sent dh to work, but he's on his way home... contractions 3 in 10 mins but can talk through tthem but hospwant me to go in...

edit: no mention on facebook please

lou, sounds good...

well this is a tentative "i'm in labour" post from me!!

sent dh to work, but he's on his way home... contractions 3 in 10 mins but can talk through tthem but hospwant me to go in...

edit: no mention on facebook please

I hope this is it for you!! goodluck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back