****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

YAY Lucy!!! Fx for you!

:hugs: Lou, Lliena & Nik, I know it sucks that nothing seems to be happening but having those symptoms must mean something is going on! Maybe they are all meant to come out on Friday, there's supposed to be a meteor shower! :hugs:

So, tomorrow is my birthday and consequently the only other day this month (besides the 4th which we got past) that I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT want to have baby. I already share my bday with 3 other people I know and I don't want baby to have to share, it's not fair really.

DH took me out last night to buy my prezzie which was nice and I think we are going out to dinner tomorrow.

Nothing really on the baby front, I have convinced myself he won't come early; a) this is my first and b) he has been measuring exactly where he is supposed to all but 1 time through the whole pregnancy, so I am hoping that means he will be here right around his due date. Only a few days to go!

Clare- The 18th is my due date. :flower:

:hugs: all!

Ooo sounds nice! nothin quite so pretty for us, just a walk thru the army barracks to the shop haha!

Just remind me next time, not to go when it's raining :) and thundering :/ Got abit wet!!!!

well the mate of Mike's ex asked me if me and Mike was engaged, and I told Mike what she had asked me, and he looked at me funny...I don't know if it was a look as if to say "she's starting to try stick her nose in" or a look as if to say he wasn't sure what to answer :/

YAY Lucy!!! Fx for you!

:hugs: Lou, Lliena & Nik, I know it sucks that nothing seems to be happening but having those symptoms must mean something is going on! Maybe they are all meant to come out on Friday, there's supposed to be a meteor shower! :hugs:

So, tomorrow is my birthday and consequently the only other day this month (besides the 4th which we got past) that I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT want to have baby. I already share my bday with 3 other people I know and I don't want baby to have to share, it's not fair really.

DH took me out last night to buy my prezzie which was nice and I think we are going out to dinner tomorrow.

Nothing really on the baby front, I have convinced myself he won't come early; a) this is my first and b) he has been measuring exactly where he is supposed to all but 1 time through the whole pregnancy, so I am hoping that means he will be here right around his due date. Only a few days to go!

Fingers crossed for you that you get through tomorrow!

Lliena & Mercy I don't know how you two have had weeks of this. I'm sorry I don't think I really appreciated before how frustrating it was for you :flower:

I feel so let down and a bit foolish IYKWIM? Still losing bits and that and still got pain but I want some REAL pain now and poor Kev is getting it in the neck. I made him DTD again before and he said "Lou, I can't do it with properly with all this pressure" and I just told him to shut up and get on with it :blush:

On the positive though I'm so excited for Lucy :happydance:, she's been so patient!!! Does anyone have any news?

Lou x

got some good news yesterday..i will not goóver my due date of the 27th...so only 15 more days max....xx

Tomorrow I am 38 weeks! Tomorrow, is also the LONGEST I have EVER been pregnant for. My first baby came at exactly 38 weeks, and my second came at 37 weeks. I never in a million years thought that this one would want to cook longer. I guess I am OK with it though, it's just that I always looked at the end of pregnancy as 38 weeks (espesially since my OB said I would give birth before then too) even though it's not. Now I feel overdue, which I am not, but I have that dissapointment and frustration because I have been expecting her by now. Anyways, in a way, I am glad she is staying in until she is ready, or until the section I have rebooked on the 24th.

well I went for a walk too...round tesco lol! My mum does her weekly shop on a thursday and I have tagged along for the past 3 weeks just to get out the house! My sister has been getting the worst period pains ever, she never usually gets them, so she is convinced that I am actually in labour...but she is getting the pains :wacko: lol. How cool would that be if I just went...OOOOHHHH THERES A BABY and had no pain and she took it all for me :D

Hi ladies! Sorry been awol but just got home from hospital today. I hope some more of you lovely ladies have your babes soon! I came online to say I have posted my birth story in my journal, you can find the link in my siggy and now I'll post some very proud mum pics! Will have to catch up proper later!

The first two pics are my absolute favorites!

So gorgeous!!! Congratulations again! x

AFM - Not a lot to report. Off to register Henry today and then round to a friends for lunch, although cant be arsed.

Meant to be going to a party on Saturday night, not too sure I want to go and leave my babies. Simon and I both agree an adults party is no place for kids, although the party is my aunts but I just dont want to leave them. Its only for a few hours. We are leaving them as Si's parents which I havent done before and then we are going back there and staying the night, but I just dont feel comfortable with it.

I'm going to have to leave them sometime. oh well.

Hope you're all ok xx

I would take at least the little one. I hate that. I did that once (left my babies at home for a party) and when I went to the party, someone else had brought their baby. I was so upset. Most people, I think, expect at least a mom to take their newborns.

lou, sounds good...

well this is a tentative "i'm in labour" post from me!!

sent dh to work, but he's on his way home... contractions 3 in 10 mins but can talk through tthem but hospwant me to go in...

edit: no mention on facebook please

How exciting! My fingers are crossed for you and I will be sending you regular contraction vibes!

Well back from my consultant appt and I have been given a date for c-section, so I will officially be meeting my wee man on Weds 18th :happydance::happydance:

Was meant to be on Mon but the witch in the hospital declined me as I would only be 8 days overdue! I hate these jobsworths lol

Had another sweep this morn too and I am still completely closed and high up so I cant see me going naturally before Weds,

Good luck to those that are in labour! Hope to see more babbas here soon x x x

Yay on a c-section date!! Can't believe they make you wait so long. :( At least you know baby will be more than ready. x

I think I am gunna go for a walk and Hopefully waddle baby out! haha! I feel like I have been pregnnant FOREVER today! I know I have no right to be fed up as I am not even due untill Saturday, But I think being tired and grumpy has defeated me today!
We're gunna walk to the shop and I think a cadbury's twirl is in order to cheer me up haha!

Cadbury's twirl. We don't have that here, but it sounds really really good! Is it caramel? Hope the walk works for you!

well I went for a walk too...round tesco lol! My mum does her weekly shop on a thursday and I have tagged along for the past 3 weeks just to get out the house! My sister has been getting the worst period pains ever, she never usually gets them, so she is convinced that I am actually in labour...but she is getting the pains :wacko: lol. How cool would that be if I just went...OOOOHHHH THERES A BABY and had no pain and she took it all for me :D

That would be pretty cool! I would definitely be OK if my sister felt all my pain! :rofl:

SO SO SO SOOOOOO Happy to Announce that Lucy, HolywoodMum had her little one at 2pm this afternoon! Both mum and Baby are doing well :happydance:

I will leave all baba's details for Lucy to announce herself when she is home!

I am so pleased for her! :flower: :happydance: :flower: :happydance: :flower:

Morning all,

MrsP i feel the same. I've got a wedding to go to on saturday. We have decided not to take Peter with us so my mom is having him for the day. I was ok with that before he was born but now he is here i really don't want to leave him. However some adult time will do us some good and i know my mom will love having him for the day.

I think the lack of sleep is starting to get to us now. We had a massive row last night. Started off over something silly but at one point we were rowing over who would get custody of Peter!!! We did finally make up in the end but it was really late so haven't had much sleep again. Now gotta wash up and do bottles! It never ends, i wish i could just ignore the mess but it really winds me up and upsets me so i just have to do it!

Hope everyone is ok this morning and baby france lets say bonjour to little one very soon!

xxx

Must have been something in the air last night cos we did too, big time. Although didnt do too much shouting my self which makes a change!!

lou, sounds good...

well this is a tentative "i'm in labour" post from me!!

sent dh to work, but he's on his way home... contractions 3 in 10 mins but can talk through tthem but hospwant me to go in...

edit: no mention on facebook please

:happydance:

Well back from my consultant appt and I have been given a date for c-section, so I will officially be meeting my wee man on Weds 18th :happydance::happydance:

Was meant to be on Mon but the witch in the hospital declined me as I would only be 8 days overdue! I hate these jobsworths lol

Had another sweep this morn too and I am still completely closed and high up so I cant see me going naturally before Weds,

Good luck to those that are in labour! Hope to see more babbas here soon x x x

Excellent

SO SO SO SOOOOOO Happy to Announce that Lucy, HolywoodMum had her little one at 2pm this afternoon! Both mum and Baby are doing well :happydance:

I will leave all baba's details for Lucy to announce herself when she is home!

I am so pleased for her! :flower: :happydance: :flower: :happydance: :flower:

Oh wow how exciting, cant wait to hear xx

YAY Lucy!!! Fx for you!

Oooo a Meteor shower?..... Maybe there'll be an influx of friday teh 13th bubas x
Happy birthday for tomorrow hun x x :flower:

Lliena & Mercy I don't know how you two have had weeks of this. I'm sorry I don't think I really appreciated before how frustrating it was for you :flower:

I feel so let down and a bit foolish IYKWIM? Still losing bits and that and still got pain but I want some REAL pain now and poor Kev is getting it in the neck. I made him DTD again before and he said "Lou, I can't do it with properly with all this pressure" and I just told him to shut up and get on with it :blush:

On the positive though I'm so excited for Lucy :happydance:, she's been so patient!!! Does anyone have any news?

Lou x

I have given into the fact now that My body is in the hands of mother nature! No amount of RLT, Bonking, hot baths or pinapple is gunna change it lol! I think ur signs are all REALLY positive tho hun! dont giv up hope just yet x x

lol bless ur sis for getting sympathy pains! I like the idea of labouring in no pain tho! lol!

lol bless ur sis for getting sympathy pains! I like the idea of labouring in no pain tho! lol!

She did actually get sympathy pains when I had my son, she even got a shooting pain in her hand around the time I had the drip in my hand for the epidural...and then her pains stopped!! :wacko: very spooky.

She is my second birthing partner this time around so it could be quite funny to see us both walking around in pain, puffing and panting :rofl:

Yey so happy for Lucy!!!

Hmm I put a pad on earlier as was feeling bit damp down there an then went to sleep woke up and it was soaked through but had no smell. After what happenned at 37 weeks with being told it wasnt fluid when it happened then im reluctant to ring unless it happens again. So have put another pad on an just lying down again for hr or so to see if same thing happens. If it does il ring an go get it checked :)

Spotting again! Do you think it was from my quick vag exam yesterday (the ob quickly checked my cervix, no sweep done) I hope this means something!!!

Yey so happy for Lucy!!!

Hmm I put a pad on earlier as was feeling bit damp down there an then went to sleep woke up and it was soaked through but had no smell. After what happenned at 37 weeks with being told it wasnt fluid when it happened then im reluctant to ring unless it happens again. So have put another pad on an just lying down again for hr or so to see if same thing happens. If it does il ring an go get it checked :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fingers crossed!!!!

Congrats Lucy!! So glad she got the natural start she wanted.

Fx it's something for you both Lliena and Jasmak!

Yey so happy for Lucy!!!

Spotting again! Do you think it was from my quick vag exam yesterday (the ob quickly checked my cervix, no sweep done) I hope this means something!!!

REALLY hoping its good signs for you both! I have rasp leaf tea on the go, been on my ball, got come clary sage in a tissue, and had curry for dineer,(although the last one was more of a coincidence than an eviction attempt haha, as we have curry a lot), I still think bubs will be the one in charge deciding when he or she is good and ready haha! but all the little eviction methods are fun to pass the time if nothing else lol!

woo hooo congrats lucy! Cant wait to read all about it :D

Hope this is something for you lliena and tina!!! :hugs:

I am kinda hoping my baba stays in now until after tomorrow lol - not sure I want a friday 13th labour :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->