****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

:hi: Mrs P that photo is sooooo cute!!!

:happydance::happydance: HWM have you got someone who can keep us posted? If not im more than willing :) i wont be far from my comp and phone today :) good luck hun, im so pleased you finally seem to be getting somewhere :) hope you are holding you little one VERY soon :D

babyfrance good luck hun, i hope this is it... :happydance: if you get a move on you might beat lucy hahaha xxxx

oooh soooo exciting so is that 2 of you that may be in labour?? soooo happy for both of you!!! :D xxx

lou, sounds good...

well this is a tentative "i'm in labour" post from me!!

sent dh to work, but he's on his way home... contractions 3 in 10 mins but can talk through tthem but hospwant me to go in...

edit: no mention on facebook please

OMG Lucy!! I'm sooo pleased for you :happydance:! I definately won't be beating you - no contractions yet, but still belly ache and that!

Lou x

Ooh promising signs in here this morning really hope this is it for you Lucy and Lou! :D

Question how much mucus plug do we actually have as I have lost 3 more 50p ish size pieces over last night and this morning seems like its never ending! Still got backache and dull period pains too but no regularity yet. I swear I'll stay like this till Im like 14 days over or something :haha: Need to keep bouncing on my ball!

lliena, i lost loads at 36 weeks.. over the space of a couple of days... but it regenerates (sp?) andi lost more on my due date am and went into labour that day pm.... xx

lliena, i lost loads at 36 weeks.. over the space of a couple of days... but it regenerates (sp?) andi lost more on my due date am and went into labour that day pm.... xx

Ta hun :) Keeping my fingers crossed then that something happens! Oh also know your looking for itti's look on cloth nappy tree :thumbup: Dont pay more than £8/£9 for second hand ones though as they are only £11/£12 brand new x

Ta hun :) Keeping my fingers crossed then that something happens! Oh also know your looking for itti's look on cloth nappy tree :thumbup: Dont pay more than £8/£9 for second hand ones though as they are only £11/£12 brand new x

thanks, ive been on cnt a bit too much recently haha!! Ive just bought a couple of ones new so even more reason to camp out under the letterbox!! hehe, Ile go upload a photo of Ailah in her first fluff yesterday....
back soon lol xxx

Yeah do it :D :happydance:

Make sure you post it in np cloth bum thread too!

Hi ladies! Sorry been awol but just got home from hospital today. I hope some more of you lovely ladies have your babes soon! I came online to say I have posted my birth story in my journal, you can find the link in my siggy and now I'll post some very proud mum pics! Will have to catch up proper later!

The first two pics are my absolute favorites!

Congratulations hun, beautiful pics!

Kelly Your pictures are gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!

Danielle That sounds like the best plan...hopefully these small little things will help to build a relationship!

AFM...I'm trying not to get excited! I had and followed my little plan of action last night, over speed bumps, RLT, bouncing on my ball, :sex:, had some nuts & raisins which always gets BM (TMI), hot bath, running up the stairs and then bed.

I said I'd started losing some gunk and this morning lost two big dollops of it with some blood mixed in too and been having period like pains on and off!! I know it could take days and blah blah blah but I'm getting excited and I need calming down now!

So I'm going to try and get an hour, but I really want to get up, clean the house just in case, go for a long walk and grab Kev again!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin:

I'm staying calm

Sending tonnes of :dust: your way hun, all sounds VERY positive x

lou, sounds good...

well this is a tentative "i'm in labour" post from me!!

sent dh to work, but he's on his way home... contractions 3 in 10 mins but can talk through tthem but hospwant me to go in...

edit: no mention on facebook please

:hugs: hun, :hugs:Heres hoping theres baby news very very soon x x

Ooh promising signs in here this morning really hope this is it for you Lucy and Lou! :D

Question how much mucus plug do we actually have as I have lost 3 more 50p ish size pieces over last night and this morning seems like its never ending! Still got backache and dull period pains too but no regularity yet. I swear I'll stay like this till Im like 14 days over or something :haha: Need to keep bouncing on my ball!

I think as Carolyn says, it can regenerate itself! seems there is quite a lot tho! I have not really lost anything more snce that really Bloody show I had at the weekend! Had Bad backache all day yesterday but I feel great again today! lol! No signs of Baby B moving today I dont think!

Well back from my consultant appt and I have been given a date for c-section, so I will officially be meeting my wee man on Weds 18th :happydance::happydance:

Was meant to be on Mon but the witch in the hospital declined me as I would only be 8 days overdue! I hate these jobsworths lol

Had another sweep this morn too and I am still completely closed and high up so I cant see me going naturally before Weds,

Good luck to those that are in labour! Hope to see more babbas here soon x x x

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

ailahs first fluff....

https://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/carolynsinclair21/39847_416784018911_505598911_4817048_4488184_n1.jpg

https://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/carolynsinclair21/38995_416784073911_505598911_4817049_5602355_n1.jpg

my cat's are being strange again :( even the male one, who usually sulk's off and sleep's on his own somewhere hasnt left my side to day and been laying on my knee when I sit down.

I think I am gunna go for a walk and Hopefully waddle baby out! haha! I feel like I have been pregnnant FOREVER today! I know I have no right to be fed up as I am not even due untill Saturday, But I think being tired and grumpy has defeated me today!
We're gunna walk to the shop and I think a cadbury's twirl is in order to cheer me up haha!

Ooo sounds nice! nothin quite so pretty for us, just a walk thru the army barracks to the shop haha!

Carolyn those are so cute!!

Clare Great news on the induction...won't be long!

Hope everyone is ok?

Still losing stuff and still got backache and that...nothing else though! Can't see baby being here at this rate, feel like my bodys played a real cruel trick on me now and I'm sulking at it.

Lou x

Lou :hugs: Imagine how i feel after weeks of it! Im still bouncing on my ball still got dull ache in my back and really heavy feeling in my pelvis dunno if anythings about to happen imminently though :lol:

Well the walk didnt take very long lol! Just waiting on my friend dropping her little girl off now! just watching her for an hour or so. Although I am shattered lol, so i bet Mat does more entertaining than I do lol!
feeling like bubs shoulders were trying to fit in my pelvis as well as its head on my walk lol! Just cant wait untill monday now, if baby isnt here by then I deffo get my sweep!!!! So hope that will start things along! cant believe Saturday is my due day! its all quite exciting now! Feeling MUCH better and far less fed up than earlier! so its all good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->