****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

:/ Mike's uncle just walked into Mike's mum and dad's and said to me"are you an elephant? You've been pregnant for age's now" I had to bite my tongue :/
Mike's neice who's 3, was apparently slouched on the sofa earlier rubbing her belly, and when asked what she was doing, answered "my baby's due when Henry's due"

:/ Mike's uncle just walked into Mike's mum and dad's and said to me"are you an elephant? You've been pregnant for age's now" I had to bite my tongue :/
Mike's neice who's 3, was apparently slouched on the sofa earlier rubbing her belly, and when asked what she was doing, answered "my baby's due when Henry's due"

Oh hun, thats a horrid thing for him to say! :hugs:
I would NOT have Bitten my tongue! the big meanie!!!! :growlmad:

Hugs hun, I bet you look amazing! :hugs:

I'm hoping he ment it as because it seem's like i'v been pregnant to him. He isn't all there in the head, so I had to bite my tongue lol
If he ment it because of my size and i knew that's how he ment it, i'd have said something lol

So it happened again so we went up to the hospital, got home just now and............

My hind waters have/are going!!!!! Im being given untill Sat morning to start having contractions, see how things progress but if baby hasnt come by then I have to go in for 8am and they will start me off!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!! Im in shock :haha: Im gonna be a mummy again soon :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So it happened again so we went up to the hospital, got home just now and............

My hind waters have/are going!!!!! Im being given untill Sat morning to start having contractions, see how things progress but if baby hasnt come by then I have to go in for 8am and they will start me off!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!! Im in shock :haha: Im gonna be a mummy again soon :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ya ladies, just to let you know I had my baby boy on 10.08.10 weighing a chunky 9lbs 14oz's.
He's doing fab and I am soooooo in love, I just wanna eat him lol.
Hope you are all well and labour is on it's way to all the overdue ladies :dust::dust:

Here are a couple of piccys of my chunky little monkey :D

The 1st 3 are in the hospital just after being born and the last one is this evening after his bath :)

Attachments

• Baby Boy 2.jpg
    Baby Boy 2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby boy 3.jpg
    Baby boy 3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Baby Boy .jpg
    Baby Boy .jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Bath time.jpg
    Bath time.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! thats BRILL!!!! :happydance:
REALLY REALLY hope things start off contracting before Sat, but if not.... then one way or another ur little treasure is gunna be here!

Hi ya ladies, just to let you know I had my baby boy on 10.08.10 weighing a chunky 9lbs 14oz's.
Hope you are all well and labour is on it's way to all the overdue ladies :dust::dust:

The 1st 3 are in the hospital just after being born and the last one is this evening after his bath :)

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous hun! Well done and congrats x x

Just a quick message from me!!

Baby France as just text asking me to let you all know FLUTTER as had a little baby boy named Joel Brayden at 8.39 weighing 8lb 4oz. He's apparently very peachy with loads of hair. :D

Congratulation's flutter...and I think I saw another message of a birth announcement? Congratulation's to you too :)

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! thats BRILL!!!! :happydance:
REALLY REALLY hope things start off contracting before Sat, but if not.... then one way or another ur little treasure is gunna be here!
I know wooooop hehehe my OH is so calm and im all like aaaah how am I meant to sleep :haha: Thanks for agreeing to be my bump buddy too :D

OMG...I am freaking out. The hospital just phoned, and my OB wants the baby to come out ASAP as they don't want me going through anymore contractions because of my thin uterus. My OB was at the hospital today and was very upset that when I came yesterday with false labour, that I wasn't just sectioned as I have a thin uterus and they don't want me contracting. Apparently, my OB thought I was coming in today??? Weird! I don't know what made him think that. Anyways...Monday or sooner!!!

OMG...I am freaking out. The hospital just phoned, and my OB wants the baby to come out ASAP as they don't want me going through anymore contractions because of my thin uterus. My OB was at the hospital today and was very upset that when I came yesterday with false labour, that I wasn't just sectioned as I have a thin uterus and they don't want me contracting. Apparently, my OB thought I was coming in today??? Weird! I don't know what made him think that. Anyways...Monday or sooner!!!

WOW, does that mean Section by Monday then hun? HOW exciting x x

Congratulations hun, he is gorgeous xx

Yay!!! You finally have a deadline! LO is going to be here very soon, can't wait to see pics of them!!! xxx

Not long to wait till LO is in your arms!!! xxx

OMG I can not keep up!

Congrats lovely ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think MAT is Nesting lol!
He has pulled the TV out and cleaned behind the cabinet, and dragged out all out "random crap" cupboards and thrown away LOADS!!!! lol.
NOW he has just pulled out ALL of our hundreds of DVD's off the shelves and is sorting them! Sitting here on my birth ball watching him, and it looks as tho he is catagoriseing them lol bless him!

On a grumpier note!!!! I just somehow managed to pull the muscle at the left side of my bump while walking up the stairs! I am in F*^!ing AGONY now! OOOOOOOUUUCH!!!!
I dont know how it happened i was just waddlin up for a pee like normal and it all spasmed and I fell to the floor! Luckily not down any steps!!!! But Boooooooo! Hope it eases in the morning! Poor mat came flying out thinking I was in labour or something!

Had a good cry and now am wedged in an odd position on my ball, but am comfy at least! and munching on cheese and crackers to cheer me up lol!

WOW, does that mean Section by Monday then hun? HOW exciting x x
Monday!!!

Carolyn those are so cute!!

Clare Great news on the induction...won't be long!

Hope everyone is ok?

Still losing stuff and still got backache and that...nothing else though! Can't see baby being here at this rate, feel like my bodys played a real cruel trick on me now and I'm sulking at it.

Lou x

Hmm wanna re type this ha ha

Congrats Mrs!!

Hurray Jasmak! I bet you're excited.

HWM! AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to hear the details.

Congrats to flutter!

Sorry, I realized (after someone said so in my journal) that my post wasn't clear. The OB wants the baby out now, but his next surgery date is Monday, so Monday it is. It is kind of annoying, because the 16th was the ORIGINAL date that I was given, before they changed it to the 7th. They should have just left it. Anyways, glad it is going to get done, but there is still part of me that worries that it will get cancelled, although they said that won't happen now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->