****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

well i'm stuck in the house for the day :( OH's took the car to work, because ...We can't afford fuel for the car and bike, plus pay travel cost for ex's mate, and buy food and drink for his daughter.
Which is true we can't :/ we've already paid £100+ to his ex for his daughter! So surely his ex should at least pay the full travl cost's for her mate and pay for the child to go in the play are SHE chose she wanted him to take her too...I don't mind buying the food, but we've already given CSA(that skint's us) and now we are going to have to pay a fair bit out every week for him to see her. I'm definitely going to have to go back to work before christmas :(

How exciting to get up to all these new babies!! :dance:

Congratulations girls.

xxx

congrats to the new mums n bubbas !!!! we'll all b in the same 'club' sooon lol xx

It's 2am, off to try and sleep again. Been very itchy since late last night. Just took another Benedryl.

Good Morning Ladies!!!!! :flower:
Well. Today is Friday the 13th, not a superstitious type tho, so kinda think i make my own luck! Although a friend of mine believes that th 13th is a lucky day for women! :wacko:
I think I would happily have a friday the 13th baby lol, as long as the little monkey hurry's up and comes out! :flower:

I was in a lot of pain last night after pulling a muscle in the side of my tummy, but it isnt quite as sore today thankfully!
Had a good nights sleep too, did stay up till almost 2am tho watching the meteor shower! Lots of shooting stars, it was lovely! Made a wish or poss two on the brightest ones! \\:D/ so heres hoping they come true x

Feeling pretty good this morning, Lots of energy and it looks like the sun is shining so all good! Havin my friends little one again this lunchtime so she can sort out her old house before it gets handed back to the army! So we're gunna have some fun, maybe do painting and other such messy delights haha! She is only 8 months so that should be eventful lol!

Hope we're all ok! Lets see more wee ones arriving today x

Hope ur doin ok Lliena, so exciting waiting for things to start now! and to know you have a definate goal in sight is fab!
Jasmak! So pleased for you too!

I think Baby B needs to show him/herself today, as I was convinced they would be here before their due date! come on baby!!!!! :happydance:

Hi, sorry to disturb you but I think you made a mistake or maybe jenix had everything exactly like me. My Emily was born on 7th August at 6lb 8oz Thank you from melmalta

Im doing ok mercy starting to have some stronger cramps I think still bareable though! Wonder if shes gonna come today or hold on till tomorrow! All my friends think a Fri 13th baby would be very "me" though hahaha!

ooohhh lliena thats great news about your waters, you will be meeting your little one over the weekend then unless baba decides to make a friday 13th appearence :happydance: So happy for you hon xx

Tina how are you feeling now? Any more bleeding or cramping? OMG just seen your second post about your call from your OB!! How are you feeling about that all? I really hope they dont piss you about anymore hon, enough is enough!!! I take it your not posting the date on FB again, just so I know to keep my mouth shut on there lol xxxxx

Hayzeb your little man is gorgeous :hugs: congratulations xxxx

Aww mercy thats crap about your pulled muscle :( hope you feel better soon :hugs: I said the same bout it being fri 13th, if it meant I met my LO today, then I would quite happily have her today :)

Congratulations to flutter too, cant wait to see the pics xxx

AFM, nothing much to report really, going to have a wander round town later with my mum. Tried to DTD this morning with hubby before he went to work...think I am putting too much pressure on him to perform though as he couldnt 'finish' TMI :blush: The whole bloody point of :sex: was for the end product to soften my cervix lol!! Well ill have to get him again tonight instead :haha:

I wonder how many friday 13th babas will be born today then???

Hi, sorry to disturb you but I think you made a mistake or maybe jenix had everything exactly like me. My Emily was born on 7th August at 6lb 8oz Thank you from melmalta

Congratulations!!!

Im doing ok mercy starting to have some stronger cramps I think still bareable though! Wonder if shes gonna come today or hold on till tomorrow! All my friends think a Fri 13th baby would be very "me" though hahaha!

Ohhhh...how exciting!!! Fri 13th baby = good luck, says me anyways!!!:happydance:

ooohhh lliena thats great news about your waters, you will be meeting your little one over the weekend then unless baba decides to make a friday 13th appearence :happydance: So happy for you hon xx

Tina how are you feeling now? Any more bleeding or cramping? OMG just seen your second post about your call from your OB!! How are you feeling about that all? I really hope they dont piss you about anymore hon, enough is enough!!! I take it your not posting the date on FB again, just so I know to keep my mouth shut on there lol xxxxx

Hayzeb your little man is gorgeous :hugs: congratulations xxxx

Aww mercy thats crap about your pulled muscle :( hope you feel better soon :hugs: I said the same bout it being fri 13th, if it meant I met my LO today, then I would quite happily have her today :)

Congratulations to flutter too, cant wait to see the pics xxx

AFM, nothing much to report really, going to have a wander round town later with my mum. Tried to DTD this morning with hubby before he went to work...think I am putting too much pressure on him to perform though as he couldnt 'finish' TMI :blush: The whole bloody point of :sex: was for the end product to soften my cervix lol!! Well ill have to get him again tonight instead :haha:

I wonder how many friday 13th babas will be born today then???

I told them that I was worried about being bumped again. They said that they have made me a priority this time, but they can't guarantee the time, although because I am diabetic, they don't usually make diabetics wait all day, but just depends. My OB isn't on-call that day (like the 7th) so it is just my OB doing his surgery day. Emergencies will be mostly delt with the on-call OB. This is what they SAY anyways. I guess being BS'd around so much there, I have a hard time believing ANYTHING at all. Yes, not writing on FB only because of my step-MIL who passes all info on to my SIL who passes on to my MIL who I want her to be the LAST person on the planet to know. LOL! Hubby will update FB though (when he can as he has to stay with my for at least 24 hrs) and I should be home four days later at the latest. I am excited, nervous, and scared shitless of the needles, which I always think are the worst. Funny how the scariest day always is the best day of my life.:cloud9:

Your LO is gorgeous hayzeb.....Fingers crossed mine is coming soon!! :p

hello girls...
well , my waters went on july 31st, and i was kept in hospital, where i was induced with the gel twice on thursday the 5th aug, with nothin hapeneing and baby's head still free and high they decided on the morning of the 6th that i was to get a section that afternoon, theywere coming to get me at 2pm, and at 1.20pm all stockinged up and ready to go for surgery, i had my first pain, it was all systems go .... pains were only five mins apart, then got closer together, off we went to labour ward, and Alfie Newton Heath was born at 3.16pm..... he went to scbu for four hours as he was in shock from being born so quicly, but was in my arms by 7pm, he is just gorgeous... he weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz....

hope everyone is well.....xxxxxxxx

congrats for allthe ladies had there LO's!!

Jasmak wow how exciting!! I am also booked for a sweep on monday hopefully our Lo's willshare the same B'day!!

Yay Jasmak!! Best of luck, it won't be much longer now!! ☺

Lliena- hope baby makes appaearnce soon!! I think A Friday 13th baby would be super awesome. I love Fridays that are 13ths!! I think they are good luck. ☺

congrats to all the new mommy's!!

My darling Chloe is doing wonderful. Sleeps, eats and POOPS alot!! lol

Attachments

• 101_5794.jpg
    101_5794.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3
hi ladies i'm back home now and sleepy my little man slept straight through and had a bath and loved it he's so calm bless him i don't know how to get pic's on here if someone tells me i'll put some on i am getting readyt for the people coming over in a while i had a major speedy labour went on ward broke waters at 1 at 3 no pain so commenced the drip at 5 started getting pains at 6 started gas and air at 7 was checked and i was 1 cm i'd gone back and at 8.15 i was 4 cm and then i started pushing and he was there at 8.39 so qiuck i opened up really fast once i got going :hugs:

Congrats HayzeB, Flutter & Loobi!
Congrats again Lovin_it, she is a cutey.

YAY Lliena!! Definitely keep us posted!

Fx for you Jasmak that they aren't screwing around this time and you are in and out with bubs all healthy.

Almost halfway through the day here! I think this is the first (and hopefully only) year that I am wishing away my birthday! The plan for today: lazing around and then out for dinner with DH.... ahhh heavenly!

And the calls have started! So funny. SIL called the other day, we thought it was to wish DH a happy belated birthday (she had been on vacation) but didn't mention it at all! Just started asking if I had the baby yet and seeing how I was doing....poor DH! Then my mum tells me today that they have been getting calls and stopped by neighbours asking if I have had him yet.... I just laughed and said at least they aren't all calling me!

Did Melissa post yesterday and where is Lou?? Ohhh fx something is happening for them!

:hugs:

hi ladies i'm back home now and sleepy my little man slept straight through and had a bath and loved it he's so calm bless him i don't know how to get pic's on here if someone tells me i'll put some on i am getting readyt for the people coming over in a while i had a major speedy labour went on ward broke waters at 1 at 3 no pain so commenced the drip at 5 started getting pains at 6 started gas and air at 7 was checked and i was 1 cm i'd gone back and at 8.15 i was 4 cm and then i started pushing and he was there at 8.39 so qiuck i opened up really fast once i got going :hugs:

Yey flutterby nice to see you home :D If you have the pics on your pc open up a box to reply to the thread and at the top where you cn change colour of text etc theres a little paperclip sign. Click that and then you should be able to attach the images straight to your post.

Afm managed a few hrs sleep still cramping but I can bear it and its not too painful Wondering if she will show today or she will make me wait till tomorrow. Either way I dont care am jsut really excited now to meet her :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->