****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hello girls...
well , my waters went on july 31st, and i was kept in hospital, where i was induced with the gel twice on thursday the 5th aug, with nothin hapeneing and baby's head still free and high they decided on the morning of the 6th that i was to get a section that afternoon, theywere coming to get me at 2pm, and at 1.20pm all stockinged up and ready to go for surgery, i had my first pain, it was all systems go .... pains were only five mins apart, then got closer together, off we went to labour ward, and Alfie Newton Heath was born at 3.16pm..... he went to scbu for four hours as he was in shock from being born so quicly, but was in my arms by 7pm, he is just gorgeous... he weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz....

hope everyone is well.....xxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!!

hi ladies i'm back home now and sleepy my little man slept straight through and had a bath and loved it he's so calm bless him i don't know how to get pic's on here if someone tells me i'll put some on i am getting readyt for the people coming over in a while i had a major speedy labour went on ward broke waters at 1 at 3 no pain so commenced the drip at 5 started getting pains at 6 started gas and air at 7 was checked and i was 1 cm i'd gone back and at 8.15 i was 4 cm and then i started pushing and he was there at 8.39 so qiuck i opened up really fast once i got going :hugs:

Wow! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

How did I miss Lou having her baby?? I didn't see an announcement. Congrats Lou!! Gonna go back and scour the pages.

EDIT: No I don't see anything, just Zoe alluding to it! But if the front page is right Lou had a baby girl yesterday!

hello girls...
well , my waters went on july 31st, and i was kept in hospital, where i was induced with the gel twice on thursday the 5th aug, with nothin hapeneing and baby's head still free and high they decided on the morning of the 6th that i was to get a section that afternoon, theywere coming to get me at 2pm, and at 1.20pm all stockinged up and ready to go for surgery, i had my first pain, it was all systems go .... pains were only five mins apart, then got closer together, off we went to labour ward, and Alfie Newton Heath was born at 3.16pm..... he went to scbu for four hours as he was in shock from being born so quicly, but was in my arms by 7pm, he is just gorgeous... he weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz....

hope everyone is well.....xxxxxxxx

Congratulations :kiss:

Yay Jasmak!! Best of luck, it won't be much longer now!! ☺

Lliena- hope baby makes appaearnce soon!! I think A Friday 13th baby would be super awesome. I love Fridays that are 13ths!! I think they are good luck. ☺

congrats to all the new mommy's!!

My darling Chloe is doing wonderful. Sleeps, eats and POOPS alot!! lol

Beautiful xx

hi ladies i'm back home now and sleepy my little man slept straight through and had a bath and loved it he's so calm bless him i don't know how to get pic's on here if someone tells me i'll put some on i am getting readyt for the people coming over in a while i had a major speedy labour went on ward broke waters at 1 at 3 no pain so commenced the drip at 5 started getting pains at 6 started gas and air at 7 was checked and i was 1 cm i'd gone back and at 8.15 i was 4 cm and then i started pushing and he was there at 8.39 so qiuck i opened up really fast once i got going :hugs:

Wow that was fast.

Hope you're ok xx :hugs:

How did I miss Lou having her baby?? I didn't see an announcement. Congrats Lou!! Gonna go back and scour the pages.

EDIT: No I don't see anything, just Zoe alluding to it! But if the front page is right Lou had a baby girl yesterday!

Indeed she did x

Hello girlies x

Well I have been a lazy mare this afternoon lol! I made lunch for us all, and we had a little picnic in the lounge! I went for, what was SUPPOSED to be, a little nap and I didnt wake up for over 3 hours lol! Made a GORGEOUS Spanish chicken and sweet potato dinner tho! While I was asleep Mat and Riley had been out to the park and for a walk and I didnt even realise lol!

I am sat on my ball again otnight, but seriously dont feel as tho this baby can get any lower into my pelvis!
Its My Due date tomorrow and Also Mats Birthday! WOOPWOOP! I feel mean that we're not doing much to celebrate, but I am not feeling up to going too far from home!
I think it might just call for a little walk into Holywood, and maybe treat him to breakfast out!

I think Secretly he would quite like baby to arrive tomorrow but I know how unlikely due date babies are!

How are we all this evening! Lliena You must be getting SOOoooo excited now x x

Hehe just a bit, am getting stronger pains now but I can still cope. Spent the last half hour kneeling in the shower with hot water just pounding on my back which felt really good! Not sure if I'll still make a fri 13th baby but either way she will be here soon :D :happydance:

ooooooooo I hope things are shifting along then! I think it sounds VERY promising tho! Still time for a speedy friday the 13th baby! That would be fab!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Am bouncing on my ball like a mad woman atm trying to encourage her to pop out :haha: Had steak and chips for my tea as a "last meal" hehehe!

evening :)

Well i'v spent the afternoon at Mike's mum's while Mike went to see he his daughter. Sound's like they had a fun time :)
Been getting period type pain's for past couple of hour's. Might just because i'v pigged out on 2breakfast's, a KFC and a pizza :)

Hehe just a bit, am getting stronger pains now but I can still cope. Spent the last half hour kneeling in the shower with hot water just pounding on my back which felt really good! Not sure if I'll still make a fri 13th baby but either way she will be here soon :D :happydance:

Yay that's great news hun :happydance: Good luck, I'm wishing you a swift and smooth labour and delivery xxx

its Kev Lou's other half just to let you know we had a little girl Emma Louise France weighing in at 7lb 11 oz born 12-08-10 at 20.03pm. Both mum and daughter doing well she will fill you all in more tomorrow.

its Kev Lou's other half just to let you know we had a little girl Emma Louise France weighing in at 7lb 11 oz born 12-08-10 at 20.03pm. Both mum and daughter doing well she will fill you all in more tomorrow.

Aww that's fantastic news :happydance::happydance: Congrats to you both xx

Thanks for the Update Mr France!!!! Congrats To you and Lou! looking forward to hearing all about it x x x x

Fab name cos the first two are same as mine :D Congrats again cant wait to hear the story!!

Afm still here, still going leaning over my ball and heat packs are helping atm paracetamol has done bugger all though! I cant wait to meet my baby!

Congratulations!!!

ive had my baby girl Ellie Jayne Graham was born on 12.08.10 at 21.53 6lb 2

:flower::cloud9:

Happy Birthday To My GORGEOUS Hubby :happydance:
AND............................................................................................................................... HAPPY DUE DATE TO Baby B!!!! :yipee: :dance:

Lets see if baby can give Daddy a birthday present he'll never forget! lol, not tooooo hopeful tho! I think its comfy in there haha!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

wow 52 babies it was just at what 47 things are moving along I cant wait until its my turn 6 more weeks to go...::happydance::

Congrats lou
lliena!!!! So exciting!

no news from melissa yet.

ive had my baby girl Ellie Jayne Graham was born on 12.08.10 at 21.53 6lb 2

:flower::cloud9:

Congratulations!!!

Happy Birthday To My GORGEOUS Hubby :happydance:
AND............................................................................................................................... HAPPY DUE DATE TO Baby B!!!! :yipee: :dance:

Lets see if baby can give Daddy a birthday present he'll never forget! lol, not tooooo hopeful tho! I think its comfy in there haha!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay!! That would be so cool. Happy Due Date!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back