****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Morning ladies contractions continued throughout night on and off still was coping though so hospital said to keep going and they will see me in the morning as planned. I have managed a few hrs sleep and now just waiting around to ring them and sort out going in for 8am hopefully. Have been well emotional this morning crying at the thought of my bump going etc luckily my hubby understands and was there for big cuddles :cloud9:

So.... this will prob me my last post untill Im a mummy again! Mercy shall hopefully keep you all updated and I'll see you all very soon with good news :D :happydance: :happydance:

Ps if anyones on my facebook dont say owt on there I want to be first to share my news xx

Morning ladies contractions continued throughout night on and off still was coping though so hospital said to keep going and they will see me in the morning as planned. I have managed a few hrs sleep and now just waiting around to ring them and sort out going in for 8am hopefully. Have been well emotional this morning crying at the thought of my bump going etc luckily my hubby understands and was there for big cuddles :cloud9:

So.... this will prob me my last post untill Im a mummy again! Mercy shall hopefully keep you all updated and I'll see you all very soon with good news :D :happydance: :happydance:

Ps if anyones on my facebook dont say owt on there I want to be first to share my news xx

Good luck hon! I will be thinking of you! :hugs:

ive had my baby girl Ellie Jayne Graham was born on 12.08.10 at 21.53 6lb 2

:flower::cloud9:

Congratulations xx

its Kev Lou's other half just to let you know we had a little girl Emma Louise France weighing in at 7lb 11 oz born 12-08-10 at 20.03pm. Both mum and daughter doing well she will fill you all in more tomorrow.

Congratulations to you both xx

Good luck sweetie, will be thinking of you. Big :hugs: and lots of :kiss:

Congrtulation's new mummies :D

Goodluck lliena.

I had pain's all night and really bad back ache. Will just be plodding along today and not doing a great deal!!!
Weather is rubbish again :(

Good Luck Lliena, I look forward to hearing from you with news x x
She just text me saying she was in hospital getting prepped and ready so fingers crossed it'll not be much longer now for her x

I am going for a good long walk this morning with hubby and little man! I have some cramping and acheyness so I am gunna see if I can walk it into something a bit more exciting haha! although I shant hold my breath! lol!

Hope we're all ok this morning x x Nik x x

Woohoo lliena!

Mercy I hope you can convince baby to come out

Awww tina, I really hope you dont get bumped this time! You deserve to meet your little one xxx

congratulations loobi, love he name, my son is called Alfie :D xx

Lovin it - your little girl is beautiful!! Congratulations honey xx

Flutterby glad your home, wow sounds like it all happened very quick!! Hope mine is liek that haha :) and I want one that sleeps through too lol!

Lliena good luck at the hospital honey, sounds like this is it for you...will look forward to hearing the news :D xxxx

Lou congratulations on the birth of your little girl, cant wait to hear all about it :)

Congrats to you too Jeni :hugs:

Happy due date Mercy :happydance: Dont go walking too much, how can you give us llienas update if ur having your baba too :rofl: xx

AFM I think babas head is right down on my pelvis, very achy since last night and it was a really uncomfortable night! I got some garden fete that my nan has organised at an OAP home so going to gie her a hand there. Hubby is going on a 4 hour round trip to collect a van so I hope nothing happens just yet coz I dont want him bombing it back down the motorway lol.

Yesterday when I was walking round town I got a really bad stitch pain on the right hand side of my bump, I wasnt walking fast at all and it was really sore :growlmad: I got it again when I was back home and just standing up, if it had ben both sides I would have thought it was something promising :wacko:

Anyway Iv decided Im going to re pack my hospital bag this morning, still only got the emergancy stuff in a small bag I put in when we went away for the weekend lol.

Hi Everyone!

I'm not on for long, just wanted to say a quick hello and tell you about what actually happened on Thursday.

After me sulking because everything seemed to have stopped, I noticed a back ache at 5.15pm and told Kev to notice the time. I thought that because I wasn't sure whether it was a contraction - then it musn't have been...cos you'd know right:shrug:?!

Well the dull ache kept coming back every 5 minutes, so about 6.30ish we rang labour ward who said when they're lasting for more 45 seconds to go in, to get a bath and some paracetmol. They started becoming more painful and when I got in the bath I wanted to push :wacko:.

Needless to say we went in and got there at 7.15pm and dealt with a ditzy midwife (they'd got to a point where I couldn't talk through them now). And I finally got into a delivery suite at 7.40pm checked and was 4-5cm dilated. Started the gas & air...got off the bed and wanted to push again - so climbed to back of bed at 7.50pm had about 10 more contractions and she was here at 8.03pm. I had a 2nd degree tear and spent more time being stitched back up!!!!

Shock...yes!! I feel as though the tasmanium(sp) devil came!!!

:cloud9: I cannot tell you how lucky I feel to have been blessed with a gorgeous little boy and an equally amazing gorgeous little girl - I spent the whole night crying about it!! :cloud9:

She smells gorgeous, looks gorgeous and I can't stop staring at her! I am so unbelievably happy and so lucky :kiss: I now have a little ELF (Emma Louise France) to go with my little monster and they are the most amazing things ever...and Kev's ok too!:cloud9:

We've just got home and I now need desperate beauty sleep :sleep:...I promise I will catch up later!

Wishing all you wonderful mummies to be to have a speedy labour:hugs:!!!

Lots of love & labour dust, Lou x

Hi Everyone!

I'm not on for long, just wanted to say a quick hello and tell you about what actually happened on Thursday.

After me sulking because everything seemed to have stopped, I noticed a back ache at 5.15pm and told Kev to notice the time. I thought that because I wasn't sure whether it was a contraction - then it musn't have been...cos you'd know right:shrug:?!

Well the dull ache kept coming back every 5 minutes, so about 6.30ish we rang labour ward who said when they're lasting for more 45 seconds to go in, to get a bath and some paracetmol. They started becoming more painful and when I got in the bath I wanted to push :wacko:.

Needless to say we went in and got there at 7.15pm and dealt with a ditzy midwife (they'd got to a point where I couldn't talk through them now). And I finally got into a delivery suite at 7.40pm checked and was 4-5cm dilated. Started the gas & air...got off the bed and wanted to push again - so climbed to back of bed at 7.50pm had about 10 more contractions and she was here at 8.03pm. I had a 2nd degree tear and spent more time being stitched back up!!!!

:cloud9: I cannot tell you how lucky I feel to have been blessed with a gorgeous little boy and an equally amazing gorgeous little girl - I spent the whole night crying about it!! :cloud9:

She smells gorgeous, looks gorgeous and I can't stop staring at her! I am so unbelievably happy and so lucky :kiss: I now have a little ELF (Emma Louise France) to go with my little monster and they are the most amazing things ever...and Kev's ok too!:cloud9:

We've just got home and I now need desperate beauty sleep :sleep:...I promise I will catch up later!

Congratulations again :D

Well I made a start on tidying!! Can now see my dining room table (again..this is about the 3rd/4th time i'v done it now!) but i'v just had word's with Mike and said it need's to stay like this now because I don't want to have room's to clear out when i'v had the baby especially when he doesn't alway's help me with it!!
He can't seem to understand why I want everything sorted and tidy now!
Ache's and pain's eased off for abit buy coming back now :/

Hi Everyone!

:happydance:Congrats:happydance::happydance:

Hi Everyone!

MASSIVE congratulations again hunny x x I think Emma Louise is a gorgeous name too! and how cool is ELF!!! lol!

Well, a wee update on Lliena from about 2 hours ago, she was 2cm diated, waters had DEFFO gone, and they were waiting to start her on Syntocinon drip to speed things along!
Her little treasure should be here soon then! She's said she will let me know how its going later if she can, but might be once bubs is here!

AFM, I am unsure if I should say this outloud or not in case I am kidding myself again! BUT............ I have some very painfull back and lower bump spasms going on! They arent regular or anything but I feel like they are a different level of pain to anything I have felt before! So maybe a bit of dialating or effacing is going on!
I dont by any means think I am in labour lol, because I'm sure contractions would hurt more, lol. But I feel like things are heading the right way!

Just been for a lovely lunch with my gorgeous birthday boy Mr B!!! And we walked around Holywood high street for a bit! Thats when the pains started getting most sore, and coming in waves, so maybe I have wriggled little one right down or something!
at home now and about to consider a bounce on my ball before a wee snooze haha! Thats the life hey?

Hope we're all haveing a good day! the sun is shining here and its a beautiful day! Hope its the same wherever you all are too x x x x x x x x Nik x x x x x x x x x

Lou, superfast, congrats! Nik exciting!
As for me, a very quick hello as i'm hoping to get my head down for a snooze, both girls overlapped in sleep...
Anyway,
Bridget Emma arrived at bang on 2pm Thursday, weighing in at a stonking 11lb 0.5oz!!!
And so proud of myself, not only went in to labour on my own, but managed with nothing but gas and air - didn't even have time for the water birth I'd hoped for!!
Will update full story later, must sleep now!

Lou, superfast, congrats! Nik exciting!
As for me, a very quick hello as i'm hoping to get my head down for a snooze, both girls overlapped in sleep...
Anyway,
Bridget Emma arrived at bang on 2pm Thursday, weighing in at a stonking 11lb 0.5oz!!!
And so proud of myself, not only went in to labour on my own, but managed with nothing but gas and air - didn't even have time for the water birth I'd hoped for!!
Will update full story later, must sleep now!

I don't know if i'v already said congratulations...but if not...Congratulations :D

Congratulations on the new arrivals!
Holywoodmum - 11lbs - makes my eyes water just the thought of it!!! :wacko: I thought 10lbs was hard enough with my son! Well done you - an inspiration!!!

AFM, I am getting a bit fed up now! My hips are starting to hurt when I'm walking and I am not sleeping at all! Hard work with a toddler to chase round all day!!! Really need to start eviction processes I reckon...! Whinge over!

Hope everyone is keeping ok and sending labour :dust: to everyone who is still waiting for their bubs to appear!

:hugs: all round xx

Congrats to everyone who have had their babies :D
and good luck to all those very nearly there!

Having period type pains and lower back ache today and rather loose bowels so hopefully something is happening!

xx

Congrats again Lucy & Lou!! Adorable names for both girls.

Good luck Lliena!

Fx it's something Nik.

I'm just happy I made it through yesterday and still have a baby in my tummy! :haha: Any time now ok baby?

Heya,

Just a quick hello, before the lo wakes up

My beautiful baby girl was born on 4th August, I had a really traumatic labour and we are both really lucky to be here. Sorry I didnt get to text you eoz or dainelle, I was in and of consciousness, for about 3 to 4 hours, and everything all went a bit wrong, but we are both here which is the main thing!

We called our gorgeous girl Kaiya Rose and she weighed 7lb 6oz

I love being a mummy its the best feeling in the world, even at 3am in the morning, I hope you are all doing well, I do try and come on here and catch up when I am doing the night feeds, but never have the energy to reply. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->