****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Congratulations to Lliena!!! 1:30am here, and I am up with the poops. Fun.

Hwm, congratulations! Now that is a great weight! Hope you and LO are doing fine though x

Lollipop, sorry to hear you had a rough time but hope you're feeling better soon. Congratulations to you hun x

xxx

LLIENA CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: thats great news xxxx

Mercy, I think you shoul dbe next hon, its only fair :hugs: xx

Tina I dont blame you for putting a complaint in! The way you have been treated is ridiculous and they need to know about it to prevent all the cock ups happening to even more women. At least you know you are meeting your little one tomorrow! I am exited for you! xx

Moggy, I cant wait to give my 2 LO's a bath together...will be lovely :D I love your new picture :)

AFM Have been having the odd pain here and there...keep hoping it will turn into something but nothing yet. :growlmad: Have been awake since 5, not fair when I could have had a big lie in this morning !! Ill end up in bed at 8pm at this rate coz ill be knackered...got the in laws down today too so that will be fun...NOT!!

Just a quick note to say I gave birth to my daughter Kimberly on Mon 09/08/2010 @13:04 after a 12hr labour!!! She weighed 7lb15.5oz. This is the first chance I have had to come on B&B due to crazy loads of visitors and trying to sleep inbetween breast feeds and changing nappies!!! Will do a birth story as soon as i can.

Huge con grats`to all that have also had the babies and all the best for those still to give birth!!!

Just a quick note to say I gave birth to my daughter Kimberly on Mon 09/08/2010 @13:04 after a 12hr labour!!! She weighed 7lb15.5oz. This is the first chance I have had to come on B&B due to crazy loads of visitors and trying to sleep inbetween breast feeds and changing nappies!!! Will do a birth story as soon as i can.

Huge con grats`to all that have also had the babies and all the best for those still to give birth!!!

Congratulation's x

I have nothing interesting to say baby wise...me and mike DTD last night, and all aches and pain's went away!

Today I am going to be busy!! My cat's have a habit of getting flea's (don't know how as they are house cat's!), so totly de fleaing the house :/
Cat's are shut in conservatory after being flead(I completly sprayed in there the yesterday with flea stuff, and will wash all the sofa cover's and spray and hoover the furniture again later on 2day), so washing all the sofa cover's in living room and spraying the house from top to bottem with flea stuff, and putting that flea vacum stuff down...hopefully this will help with majority of the problem, andfleaing them every 2week's will eliminate the flea's completly!!! I hope :( I wish I knew how they keep getting them tho....I will rest after this problem is sorted :D
All while Mike lay's our hallway carpet!!
He's never layed a carpet before, so i'm thinking maybe it will be a good thing we only got a cheap one :) He's already messed up by not listening to me :)

:happydance: Congrats :happydance: xx

flying in to say hello while Ailah naps :flower:

:happydance: congrats HWM and Lliena!!

Mercy - you hang in there girl, cant be long now!! I cant wait to see pics of your LO :D

Eoz & Philly - how you girls going?? Ive seen both your facebook statuses about lack of sleep and I am exactly the same!

Mumma - you still here hun? hows things?

:hugs::hugs: to everyone else :D

AFM - Things going brilliantly :cloud9: I cant imagine life without Ailah now, she has settled in and made my little family complete! She is feeding a lot and putting on weight nicely :D go booby juice!!
Abby being really sweet and helping me loads...she keeps giving ailah kisses and cuddles :cloud9:
FOB still coming most days and to my surprise hasnt really annoyed me or got in the way yet lol... He has coughed up some cash and has bought nappies and clothes for the girls so i cant really complain!!

Decided last night to weight myself.... :( why do i do these things to myself? anyway decided breastfeeding is the best time to look at what im eating and try to be a little more healthy! After all if i eat junk, ailah gets junk....right?
Went for a nice long walk this morning and am feeling really positive :D

Anyway, hopefully i will find a min to hop on here 2moro to hear about lots of new babies :D xxxxx

well done lliena a little lady ay :cloud9::hugs: can't wait to here the name hunny

mercy :hugs: hunny it can be so frustrating can't it hopefully not to long now for you

afm just had joel weighed and he has lost weight he only weigh's 7lb 8ozs now soo tiny for me never had a baba below 8lb think it's because i'm bf this time around but mw not concerned yet so i'm happy :cloud9:

hey im here just been busy with ellas 2nd birthday !! pics r on facebook, was a fun day !!

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=195004&id=508084505&l=490fb54aef

congrats lliena !!! and hwm and everyone !!! hey thats a whole lotta bubbas now ANNDD were half way thrugh august !!! how quick was that !!!

i think we'll all agree, its been quite a year !! x

well done lliena a little lady ay :cloud9::hugs: can't wait to here the name hunny

mercy :hugs: hunny it can be so frustrating can't it hopefully not to long now for you

afm just had joel weighed and he has lost weight he only weigh's 7lb 8ozs now soo tiny for me never had a baba below 8lb think it's because i'm bf this time around but mw not concerned yet so i'm happy :cloud9:

Ailah was born weighing 9lbs3oz, after week one she was down to 8lbs15oz but was weighing in at 9lbs5 and a half oz by day 11 :) im breastfeeding too...
very common for lo's to lose weight before they put it on :D xx

just had joel weighed and he has lost weight he only weigh's 7lb 8ozs now soo tiny for me never had a baba below 8lb think it's because i'm bf this time around but mw not concerned yet so i'm happy :cloud9:

Thats not uncommon for as breastfed baby hon, they say up to 10% birthweight may be lost during the first week or so as you have to wait for the milk to come in - Jack lost 8oz in first 5 days! He was still 9lb 10oz though so big boy! Go booby juice!:happydance:

Hi, just wanted to say i had my beautiful boy Rory Thursday lunchtime, 2 weeks early and weighs 6lbs 10ozs. 10 hours start to finish totally natural....am on cloud 9!!!

Hi, just wanted to say i had my beautiful boy Rory Thursday lunchtime, 2 weeks early and weighs 6lbs 10ozs. 10 hours start to finish totally natural....am on cloud 9!!!

Congratulation's hope your both well!

Im being such an emotional cow today :( All i want Mike to do is cut the lawn's! But will he do them...no...apparently he doesn't see why he should work all week then have to work at home at the weekend...he's fed up of doing everything....

Tina I dont blame you for putting a complaint in! The way you have been treated is ridiculous and they need to know about it to prevent all the cock ups happening to even more women. At least you know you are meeting your little one tomorrow! I am exited for you! xx

Moggy, I cant wait to give my 2 LO's a bath together...will be lovely :D I love your new picture :)

AFM Have been having the odd pain here and there...keep hoping it will turn into something but nothing yet. :growlmad: Have been awake since 5, not fair when I could have had a big lie in this morning !! Ill end up in bed at 8pm at this rate coz ill be knackered...got the in laws down today too so that will be fun...NOT!!

Oh geez, the inlaws?! Not jealous of you there!!! Can't stand my MIL at all. Hope yours goes better than mine would. :hugs:

Congratulations!!!

Congratulation's x

I have nothing interesting to say baby wise...me and mike DTD last night, and all aches and pain's went away!

Today I am going to be busy!! My cat's have a habit of getting flea's (don't know how as they are house cat's!), so totly de fleaing the house :/
Cat's are shut in conservatory after being flead(I completly sprayed in there the yesterday with flea stuff, and will wash all the sofa cover's and spray and hoover the furniture again later on 2day), so washing all the sofa cover's in living room and spraying the house from top to bottem with flea stuff, and putting that flea vacum stuff down...hopefully this will help with majority of the problem, andfleaing them every 2week's will eliminate the flea's completly!!! I hope :( I wish I knew how they keep getting them tho....I will rest after this problem is sorted :D
He's never layed a carpet before, so i'm thinking maybe it will be a good thing we only got a cheap one :) He's already messed up by not listening to me :)

I used to get my cats a shot (needle) with flea medicine. Got rid of them fastter than anything else. I hate fleas...what a pain.

Congratualtions!!!

Im being such an emotional cow today :( All i want Mike to do is cut the lawn's! But will he do them...no...apparently he doesn't see why he should work all week then have to work at home at the weekend...he's fed up of doing everything....

OMG...do we have the same OH??? Yeah, I hear ya...LOUD AND CLEAR. Our lawn needs cutting too...and I want it done BEFORE this baby is born, so we are talking hours now. Men!!!:growlmad:

Must be nerves for your big day tomorrow, huh? Good luck, I'm soooo jealous! But I know you've been through the ringer, you deserve to see your LO! I wish you the best of luck, let us know how you do? I need to get advice on what to expect, I'm having my first c-section in 2 weeks, and I couldn't be more scared.

Anyways, wishing you the best of luck tomorrow!

Must be nerves for your big day tomorrow, huh? Good luck, I'm soooo jealous! But I know you've been through the ringer, you deserve to see your LO! I wish you the best of luck, let us know how you do? I need to get advice on what to expect, I'm having my first c-section in 2 weeks, and I couldn't be more scared.

Thanks, yes, I def have nerves. Hubby and I were just talking about this last night. The other two babies I had were emergency sections and there was no time to feel the nerves until right in the moment. This time, I have lots of time to fret and go through all the scernarios.

I will update you all, but will be in hospital for SEVERAL days. There is several of you on my FB (who I am going to get OH to update) and if one of you could update here, that would be great.

Thanks, yes, I def have nerves. Hubby and I were just talking about this last night. The other two babies I had were emergency sections and there was no time to feel the nerves until right in the moment. This time, I have lots of time to fret and go through all the scernarios.

I will update you all, but will be in hospital for SEVERAL days. There is several of you on my FB (who I am going to get OH to update) and if one of you could update here, that would be great.

Hi ya Jas hun :wave: I have not had time to catch up with the news, have you got a section date yet?
xxx

Oh geez, the inlaws?! Not jealous of you there!!! Can't stand my MIL at all. Hope yours goes better than mine would. :hugs:

Congratulations!!!

Congratulation's x

I used to get my cats a shot (needle) with flea medicine. Got rid of them fastter than anything else. I hate fleas...what a pain.

Congratualtions!!!

OMG...do we have the same OH??? Yeah, I hear ya...LOUD AND CLEAR. Our lawn needs cutting too...and I want it done BEFORE this baby is born, so we are talking hours now. Men!!!:growlmad:

Yeah im seriously considering that needle for them. There due their booster's this month, so i'll ask vet's about it when I take them for that.
I'v done the house from top to bottem today, going to spray everything with flea spray every week or 2 from now and zap the cat's with flea stuff, just to make sure i'v got them all...I know they'll be a few pesky egg's about still!!

I'v just told him I want them cut before H come's along, and he said he's got until the 31st for that, he'll be in shock if I go into labour this next week wont he!!
I'll have to ask my mum to come do them me :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->