****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I have no MS but major heartburn when I eat ANYTHING!

I've been drinking coke to make me burp so it goes away :haha:

I'm on a night shift tonight, have to stay awake from 20:45-07:15 and I really don't wanna go :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I think we will definitely find out, dont mind either way - a girl gives us one of each byt a second boy would be fab too cos know how they work lol

Not sure I'd deal with changing a little boy nappy!

I have no MS but major heartburn when I eat ANYTHING!

I've been drinking coke to make me burp so it goes away :haha:

I'm on a night shift tonight, have to stay awake from 20:45-07:15 and I really don't wanna go :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I've been chomping on the rennies for the heartburn - works a treat!

Okay, so this is probably going to sound lame, but i am REALLY excited about going to visit the OB nurse tomorrow :blush:
Its just to go over family history, but still :haha:

:happydance: 8 more days and we get to see the bean on ultra-sound!!! :happydance:

Okay, so this is probably going to sound lame, but i am REALLY excited about going to visit the OB nurse tomorrow :blush:
Its just to go over family history, but still :haha:

:happydance: 8 more days and we get to see the bean on ultra-sound!!! :happydance:

Cool!! It's good to be doing something isn't it!! And not long until you have a scan either!

Hello my fellow Beach Babies! I too have an appt tomorrow but I get to have an early scan! :happydance::happydance: and so very scared as well!

I have had great feelings this time and no spotting which is a huge plus and pretty strong symptoms so not really too worried but it's still there in the back of my mind.:dohh:

So :yipee::yipee::yipee: for your appt and my scan we have every right to be excited!:thumbup:

All the best for the scan Sunshine! Hope it goes brilliantly xxx :hugs:

Guppy u r lucky u at least get to go to the OB at least u r doing something...lol! I am still awaiting an appt.

It is so funny how my ticker says that the nausea will start and early this morning around 2 am I had to go a leash out my dinner .... (sorry tmi) but it was funny that it kicked in at exactly 7 weeks. I have been able to eat but I still have that nausea feeling. Good sign for me since I was worried I wasnt getting any MS. Let's just hope thats the extent of it...lmao!

I had my second prenatal apt today but my family doc left the practice and I Have a new one that I quite like but today was more of catch up. Besides taking my blood pressure he didn't do much didn't even weigh me which I thought was weird. I know I"ll be getting more blood work soon to but not sure when maybe the next apt. I have another prenatal apt on friday cause I have my family doc and my delivery doc and both want to keep seeing me. I am hoping the one of friday will try and listen for a heartbeat. I want doctor confirmation even though I know I Have heard it.

7 weeks today :happydance:

Keep holding on beanie x

Edit ::Okay, I'm confused, My ticker says I'm 6+6, another I wanted to add says 7+0 and a downloaded desktop thing I got fro the NHS website says 8+0.......... all off the same date, I'm pretty sure I'm 7+0 hmm

Spotting getting better today but still there lightly, a week today I have a scan and very excited! I'm 6 weeks 1 day today!

Ah, im soooo jealous... Naw, only joking, happy for all u gals to have seen your little bean !!! :hugs: My doctor won't even see me until im 12 weeks as i had no complications with my first. :) Im ok with it as that must mean shes confident that this pregnancy will have no complications too !!! :) But that means i probably won't have my first scan until im 16-20 weeks. :( No fair.

Oh god feel awful, not sicky, not pregnancy, but I've put my foot in it an embarassed another member of staff in front of a room full of pupils. I so didn't mean to. He just sent me an email, which I'm really glad he did, but I was nearly in tears in front of my class reading it and trying to give a meaningful reply. My and my great big size 9s :(

Eeeeppp lots of pages to catch up on!!!

I spent yesterday in sickiness hell :dohh: was useless at work, couldn't eat anything, and went to bed at half 5 when I got in, oops!

Waiting impatiently still for my scan next Thursday but have got the day booked off work now yay!!!!!

Are you all snow-filled? Have just come home from work early as frightened of getting stuck there :haha:

no snow here, but some colleagues snowed in at home...

aw come on guys! I live in Canada! We get snowed in all the time! Embrace the snow day! Consider it a holiday! Just don't drive if you don't have to!

Would really like to consider it a holiday - cept I'm all out of annual leave and having to use up next years as uni have decided they're not closing :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->