****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Jasmak, hope everything has gone well this time! Fingers crossed you have LO already in your arms.

Mercy, i've got a feeling your LO is gona be here very soon! 2-3 cm is a very good sign especially that she could feel babys head! Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afm, well Mart has gone back to work. He is on nights yesterday and tonight so madre has been to help me out. That has been a godsend as i basically slept most of the night whilst she did the feed!
Peter is coming on leaps and bounds, he has started opening his eyes alot more and loves being in his swing with the music on.
Finally got Peter to poo, we gave him half an ounce of sugar water which worked like a charm! Hoping that we don't have to use it all the time but if he gets stuck again then at least i know it works.

Hope everyone is well and congratulations to all the new mommies!

xxx

thanks guys x
Aww YEY for Peter Pooping Philly, and glad ur managing to get some sleep!

I am almost TOO scared to say it in case they go away, but am getting some yukkie cramps and tightenings! Wouldnt go as far as to say i am contracting, and thinking it may be more to do with discomfort from the sweep than anything else! but i am hoping its a shuv in the right direction!

Just managed to cook dinner with a bit of ooooing and ouching! but nothing Too major! so having a nice lay down now while Mat does the bath and bed bits for our little man! then I think msybe yet another bath is in order! lol. I seem to LIVE in it lately!

Shall post if anything else exciting happens!
Nik x x

nikki im getting impatient now!! can you pleeeeease have your baby tonight - im dying to hear about it and see photos!! hehe xxx

oooohhh sounds positive nikki :hugs: hope its not long for you now xxx

LilFooshFoosh Just read your comment about missing my annoucement - one was made on fb...had to do it fast cos the OH of a friend posted on my wall before we'd told everyone and we didn't have the time to get on here!! :wacko: Hope the scrubbing works!

Deli Congratulations!!! Thought my labour was fast :thumbup:!

Carolyn :hugs: No rant is ever silly!!!! You are doing an amazing job!!!

Didda I would definately ask about having your bp etc... checked out, I think its a long time not to be seen in three weeks. I'd speak to your midwife about it without a doubt!

JASMAK I'm hoping this is too late but good luck...has anyone heard anything yet:shrug:?

Nikki Ha ha ha ha about the water story!! FX that it might be the start of something! Hope so!

Mrs P, Eoz & Philly Hope your LO's are ok!! Good to hear that Peters filling his nappy!

Lucy I've not had my baby blues....yet and I've got a feeling they'll hit me like a sledge hammer!

Thanks Tash! Some people (my mum) can be so judgemental and rather than her seeing that I'm expressing she just thinks that I'm wrong. Really pisses me off, its not like I didn't spend the whole day and night in hospital crying about it and every time she went to feed I was literally breathing deeply through it. :nope:

Anyway...thought I'd share some photos with you!

View attachment 108716

View attachment 108717

How adorable Lou!

Fx for your Nikki! Since you have Zoe's prediction I don't really think you'll need it though, she has been right every time so far!

:hugs:

Deli, congratulations!
:hugs: Carolyn, rant away, I feel the same about my two today, and I've got DH here, so full credit to you...
Nikki, sounds like your sweep has done the trick!! Do keep my updated, and I'll let people know!
Didda, I would definitely go to the drop in, seems strange to not be having BP etc done at this stage...
Happy mom hopefully something comes from that sweep!!
Any word from Jasmak?

As for me, still very teary, C a nightmare at times today kicking me and pulling my hair, and after a few nights of relative 'ease' with bridget at bed time we've meltdown tonight.

In other news, birth story here

Still getting pain of SOME sort lol! lord only knows if its contractions or not but it bloody hurts! not in any regular patern or anything so just chillin at home for now!
Had a GORGEOUS lavander bath, and hubby has brought me cheesecake and coke! such a star! lol!
I dont think baby is in any immediate hurry, so am going to enjoy my time and carry on as normal! I am still convinced this is just discomfort from being stretched lol! although Poor Mat is convinced I am about to pop the bay out every time I so much and move let along grimace in pain haha! bless him!

Deli, congratulations!
:hugs: Carolyn, rant away, I feel the same about my two today, and I've got DH here, so full credit to you...
Nikki, sounds like your sweep has done the trick!! Do keep my updated, and I'll let people know!
Didda, I would definitely go to the drop in, seems strange to not be having BP etc done at this stage...
Any word from Jasmak?

As for me, still very teary, C a nightmare at times today kicking me and pulling my hair, and after a few nights of relative 'ease' with bridget at bed time we've meltdown tonight.

Aww hun, I can remeber being in tears for days after Riley was born! Hope C is a good girl for her mummy tomorrow! big hugs x :hugs: x

well, im still here lol, am 6 days overdue now and not looking like baby will be here anytime soon, went to have a sweep today and the MW said my cervix is still high and closed so she wasnt able to sweep me :shock:

how long is this little naughty girl gna make me wait!!!

x

hey you.not seen you in a while.Wow 6 days over x

Hi Guys, just wanted to let you know my little Dylan Thomas was born 12th August...

Best of luck to those still waiting :hugs:

Hi Ladies!!! Just popping on quick in between feedings to announce the safe arrival of my little girl, Alia Jane - born Friday, August 13th (can't remember who said it would be "neat" if she were born that day since she was conceived that day! :haha: maybe Baby France??) at 6:08 am weighing 8 lbs 12 oz and 22 inches long :cloud9:
I'll post pics soon!!

jst dropping in to check up on you all......... sending love n dust :) x

nothing much happend after the sweep i had yesterday... as i was posterior only uncomfortable pain from the sweep...!!:cry:

Mercy- any news as u were favourable...!hope fully some good news?

princessellie - I can understand what ur feeling right now..? coz im in the same boat and u r over due as well....here sending u and mercy a lot of labour dust

:dust::dust::dust:

Morning all :) Congratulation's new mummies :D

I feel so rubbish today, to the point I may go back to bed :/

AFM....
My sweep went Really well, The Doc was pleased I had those mild contractions on Saturday, she said its a good sign that I am moving along anyway but was very happy to have a good rummage around in there for me lol!
AND.... I am 2-3 cm dialated and she told me she could feel the babies head! :happydance: I was SO frustrated and upset after thinking labour was starting saturday, now I know it was all the start of little one making his or her way out!
My induction is booked, but she said If I need that she'd be very supprised lol!
I am not pinning too much hope tho, I dont wanna be disappointed again!

It was quite painful during the sweep, but then again she wasnt exactly gentle lol, there was a lovely student doctor in with her too, who was really sweet, and talked me through it, bless her!

Since then, I just kinda feel really pre period type aches! gunna have a lovely hot bath and relax now before cooking dinner for my boys! Then see if an evening of bopping on my birth ball can get things shifting! haha!

BIGGEST hugs to all! :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Oh hope its not too long for you hon. Sounds like it wont be too long.

Jasmak, hope everything has gone well this time! Fingers crossed you have LO already in your arms.

Mercy, i've got a feeling your LO is gona be here very soon! 2-3 cm is a very good sign especially that she could feel babys head! Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afm, well Mart has gone back to work. He is on nights yesterday and tonight so madre has been to help me out. That has been a godsend as i basically slept most of the night whilst she did the feed!
Peter is coming on leaps and bounds, he has started opening his eyes alot more and loves being in his swing with the music on.
Finally got Peter to poo, we gave him half an ounce of sugar water which worked like a charm! Hoping that we don't have to use it all the time but if he gets stuck again then at least i know it works.

Hope everyone is well and congratulations to all the new mommies!

xxx

Glad Peter is well and the pooping is commencing x

LilFooshFoosh Just read your comment about missing my annoucement - one was made on fb...had to do it fast cos the OH of a friend posted on my wall before we'd told everyone and we didn't have the time to get on here!! :wacko: Hope the scrubbing works!

Deli Congratulations!!! Thought my labour was fast :thumbup:!

Carolyn :hugs: No rant is ever silly!!!! You are doing an amazing job!!!

Didda I would definately ask about having your bp etc... checked out, I think its a long time not to be seen in three weeks. I'd speak to your midwife about it without a doubt!

JASMAK I'm hoping this is too late but good luck...has anyone heard anything yet:shrug:?

Nikki Ha ha ha ha about the water story!! FX that it might be the start of something! Hope so!

Mrs P, Eoz & Philly Hope your LO's are ok!! Good to hear that Peters filling his nappy!

Lucy I've not had my baby blues....yet and I've got a feeling they'll hit me like a sledge hammer!

Thanks Tash! Some people (my mum) can be so judgemental and rather than her seeing that I'm expressing she just thinks that I'm wrong. Really pisses me off, its not like I didn't spend the whole day and night in hospital crying about it and every time she went to feed I was literally breathing deeply through it. :nope:

Anyway...thought I'd share some photos with you!

View attachment 108716

View attachment 108717

Love your pics hon, they are fab x

Deli, congratulations!
Any word from Jasmak?

Oh hon, I was like it for 2 weeks this time round just couldnt pull my self together.

As for C E was really off with me for a few days, for two days she wouldnt come to me or anything. Hope things get better soon xxx

Hi Ladies!!! Just popping on quick in between feedings to announce the safe arrival of my little girl, Alia Jane - born Friday, August 13th (can't remember who said it would be "neat" if she were born that day since she was conceived that day! :haha: maybe Baby France??) at 6:08 am weighing 8 lbs 12 oz and 22 inches long :cloud9:
I'll post pics soon!!

Fantastic news hon, congratulations xx

Hi Guys, just wanted to let you know my little Dylan Thomas was born 12th August...

Best of luck to those still waiting :hugs:

Congratulations hon. How much did he weigh?

Mellisa Huge Congrats honey.Love the conception and birth date xxxx

NeyNey Congrats to you.What a lovely name!My 1st son would have been Dylan Thomas after the welsh poet but it became Daniel Thomas.Hugs xx

Mercy where are youuuuuuuuu.I have been logging on all night looking for an update lol

congrats melisa and ney ney!!

hey Eoz...hows things hun?

Mumma - gorgeous pics on facebook of ellas bday!!

babyfrance - gorgeous pics!! you look amazing!

Mercy - any news? fx'd for you hun... (p.s. if there isnt any news im sorry for asking if there was news because that bugged the hell out of me when i was pregnant haha, hugs)

Lliena - know you may not read this for a while but hope you and LO are keeping well :) i have high hopes of fluffy bum pics :D

AFM - not having quite such a meltdown today haha but thanks for all being so nice ladies! dont know whats been wrong with me the last couple of days, dont think its baby blues as i havent shed a tear...
anyways, Abby off to nursery this morning so im going to chill out for a bit... im getting central heating put in today (im still stuck in the stone age with storage heaters) it ws either this week or late november which will prob be too late... so i have 3 days of carpets being ripped up, drilling holes in walls and all kinds of fun cr*p!! on a positive note there could potentially be some hot workmen?? haha... better go have a wash so i dont smell like baby spew hahaha!!!!

hugs to all those who need them!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->