****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Well this is me telling my wee man that by this time tomorrow I will be holding him in my arms the stubbon lazy little sod! 10 days over and cervix still closed so C-section for me tomorrow! I begged for an induction but I am on clexane injections cuz of previous clots they wont let me try :shrug:

Saw the aneasthetist (sp?) yesterday who was lovely and is working tomorrow so I just hope I am early on the list, dont think I could wait too much longer! What with the sciatica and lack of sleep I will prob be out of it tomorrow, hubby wont mind cuz hes a big softy and will want all the bubba cuddles anyway!

This is me signing off and will see all you lovely ladies on the other side! :hugs::happydance::baby:
( I am crapping it too tho)

Well this is me telling my wee man that by this time tomorrow I will be holding him in my arms the stubbon lazy little sod! 10 days over and cervix still closed so C-section for me tomorrow! I begged for an induction but I am on clexane injections cuz of previous clots they wont let me try :shrug:

Saw the aneasthetist (sp?) yesterday who was lovely and is working tomorrow so I just hope I am early on the list, dont think I could wait too much longer! What with the sciatica and lack of sleep I will prob be out of it tomorrow, hubby wont mind cuz hes a big softy and will want all the bubba cuddles anyway!

This is me signing off and will see all you lovely ladies on the other side! :hugs::happydance::baby:

Good luck hun, so exciting :happydance: xx

Good luck :D x

had my baby girl Niabhy Eloise Partridge on 11th august at 12:28 weighing 7lb 9oz by elective C-Section :) sooooo happy

Ooh does that make it 65 then with those 2 announcements? I was under strict instructions not to go into labour tonight as Spurs are playing an important game however they are losing so i've been given the go ahead lol.... Not that it's gonna happen.

Mercy2 I was the same as you had really bad back pain radiating through to the front progressively getting worse, lasted 3hrs went to bed with some paracetamol incase it was time (as it was getting on for 11pm) so thought i'd get a good night sleep for some energy, but I think doing that slowed things down instead. Can't help but think what if i'd stayed up!!

Ooh does that make it 65 then with those 2 announcements? I was under strict instructions not to go into labour tonight as Spurs are playing an important game however they are losing so i've been given the go ahead lol.... Not that it's gonna happen.

Mercy2 I was the same as you had really bad back pain radiating through to the front progressively getting worse, lasted 3hrs went to bed with some paracetamol incase it was time (as it was getting on for 11pm) so thought i'd get a good night sleep for some energy, but I think doing that slowed things down instead. Can't help but think what if i'd stayed up!!

I know hun, I have been beating myself up about doing it all day! but I needed some sleep! I am hoping that if it starts again, It will be daytime lol!
Hopefully wont be long now!

Jasmak update xxx

Kelana Marie Cottrell was born Aug 16, 2010, at 12:22 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 12 oz. Mommy and Daughter are doing well and will be home as soon as possible.

Congrats hun!!!

Jasmak update xxx

Kelana Marie Cottrell was born Aug 16, 2010, at 12:22 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 12 oz. Mommy and Daughter are doing well and will be home as soon as possible.

Congrats hun!!!

Yay congrats :happydance:

Thanks for updating hun :D

I quoted you on Jas's pregnancy journal as I few ladies were asking for updates on there. xxx

bugger forgot she had that :rofl: thank you xxxx

:happydance: Congratulations JASMAK! Love the name!

Good Luck Clarebo9

aimee1961 & Pretty Sakura Congratulations on the birth of your daughters!!!

Mercy :growlmad: At those who make poo comments! Try and pounce on Mr B...(TMI alert) I DTD with Kev and had my bum on a pillow before a nap (its like a natural induction apparently, soaking your cervix) and two hours later everything really kicked off. It might work?

AFM we've just had the in laws for dinner and the carpet is now up in the front room ready for the new one tomorrow. So Jacob, Emma and I are off out for the day and hopefully it'll be done by the time I get home! Thats it then, no more until I go back to work.

When Kev and his dad rolled up the carpet, Kev picked it up and just walked right into my boobs with it. CRY :sad2: his mum just grabbed me and gave me an arms length cuddle. He was mortified...the pain. OMG it hurt.

Both babies tucked up in bed, hopefully we'll have a better night tonight. Jacob's teething at the minute so when he was awake, Emma slept and vice versa...tired. Going to wake her for a feed in a minute then off to bed for us!

Hope you're all ok

Lou x

well im taking some paracetamol and off to bed!
Been having back ache on and off all evening, and now im getting period like pain's :/ and just generally started to ache, so off to try get comfy in bed.

oooooooooooo signs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to update that I had my little girl on August 10th though my EDD was August 19th

anyone else up at silly o clock?

whats the best way of getting your lo to go longer between feeds? espically at night.

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST LOST MY PLUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up with cramping and went to the loo. and after I had finished (tmi alert) I "felt" something solid passing through "down there" and when I reached and wiped I almost threw up! lol. I know I "thought" I was losing plug before....... But BY GOD, I have never seen ANYTHING quite like it in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was absolutely ENORMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think what I have been having in the past couple of days were only Teeny bits of it coming off! I swear it was ridiculous! lol!

I am a combination of delighted and grossed out, Hubby and I DTD last night so it seems his little swimmers have softened something! lol.
REALLY hoping its a good sign things are continuing to dilate after the sweep on Monday! Fingers crossed girlies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->