****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

anyone else up at silly o clock?

whats the best way of getting your lo to go longer between feeds? espically at night.

Im gonna sound horrible here...but i got fed up of Ailah topping up every half hour/hour so i just didnt feed her... i gave her a dummy (i know you might not want to do that) but it stopped her comfort sucking and meant we could go longer between feeds...meaning when she does feed she takes more and it settles her for longer...she wasnt upset and its made things so much better!
Since having longer between the feeds she has slept through the night once and the other 2 nights has only been up once! good luck hun :D xx

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST LOST MY PLUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up with cramping and went to the loo. and after I had finished (tmi alert) I "felt" something solid passing through "down there" and when I reached and wiped I almost threw up! lol. I know I "thought" I was losing plug before....... But BY GOD, I have never seen ANYTHING quite like it in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was absolutely ENORMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think what I have been having in the past couple of days were only Teeny bits of it coming off! I swear it was ridiculous! lol!

I am a combination of delighted and grossed out, Hubby and I DTD last night so it seems his little swimmers have softened something! lol.
REALLY hoping its a good sign things are continuing to dilate after the sweep on Monday! Fingers crossed girlies!

:thumbup::dance::rofl::yipee::smug:

GO TEAM BANNO!!

and yey to hubbys super :spermy: xxx

Haha DONT encourage him lol! He already thinks he is a superhero with magical sperm hahaha! this one was conceived after only 2weeks of trying, and Riley was in his 2weeks home during his 7 months away in afghanistan! haha!

I am still in a little bit of shock! I have never seen anything so bloody gross in my life! YUK!!! plug mings BIG time hahaha!
I have given up trying to sleep and got up and had some breakfast! have some definate niggles going on but after everything else I have been disappointed about I am not getting excited just yet!
I know it could still be days after lsoing your plug! Fingers crossed tho x x

GET ON YOUR BALL!!!

BOUNCE WOMAN BOUNCE!!!! have a curry for breakfast if you have to!! :D xx

wahhhoooooooo mercy!!!!!

sweep,sex and plug.you gonna have a baby soon!I had sex after my sweep my plug came out at 11 was in labour 3 hours later x

anyone else up at silly o clock?

whats the best way of getting your lo to go longer between feeds? espically at night.

I.m up 3 times a night.I only get 4/5 hours sleep all night.It's driving me mad xx

Just wanted to update that I had my little girl on August 10th though my EDD was August 19th

Congratulation's!!!

AFM bloody back ache's still lerking :( Paracetamol hardly touched it, but I had a better sleep then what I usually get :D Can only remember waking up once!! Didn't want to get up today..it's so cold in our house I think it's getting to the point we are going to need the heating on in a morning.

OK.......................................................................
Here GOES........................................
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I officially have pains! and they F*ckin KILL!
Callin labour ward in a bit for some advice, as they are quite close together already! about 4-5 mins! Been getting them about an hour or two but was too scared to admit it in case they went away lol!
scared.com!

wow.. thats a good news!!! good luck hun!! u will hold ur Lo before end of the day!! sending lots of labor dusts! :dust::dust::dust:

mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you is having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Nikki Im changing my mind you can have bubba today you dont have to wait til tomorrow! Good luck hon will be keeping my eye out for updates :hugs:

Woohoo Mercy! All sounds very promising! Look forward to hearing updates! :dust:
Congratulations to all the new arrivals!
I am getting to the fed up and impatient stage now! Just want to meet my baby! And I can't believe that the bloomin texts have started already... Aargh! :dohh:
Have a great day ladies and I'm looking forward to hearing of more new arrivals soon!
:hugs: xx

ooh goodlcuk Mercy :D

I'v just realised that no matter what happen's now, im going to be a mum in less then a month...and the nerve's have kicked in :/
I'v never even held a baby before let alone have full responsibility for one...and Mike's not going to get any Paternity leave....

Danielle - you'll be an amazing mum! :hugs: It is a shame that Mike doesn't get any time off :cry: I hope you have some other people around to support you whilst you get to know your baby!
Big :hugs: xx

Right then! rang labour ward, and have avised me to wait it out untill I cant cope any more with the pain! SO gunna try and be brave for a bit then go in some time in the near future.

P.S. no mention on Facebook for those that have me! I dont want nosey Army wives sticking their ore in where its not wanted haha!

hugs x

Danielle - you'll be an amazing mum! :hugs: It is a shame that Mike doesn't get any time off :cry: I hope you have some other people around to support you whilst you get to know your baby!
Big :hugs: xx

My mum's a 2min walk away...but she's the sort of person, where she has to take over, so i'd want to relly on her as little as possible other wise will be harder for me. Mike's mum is 15-20min car drive or the bus from top of my road goes straight there.

tickledpink congratulations!!!

lollip0p When I breastfed Jacob, we did the same as Carolyn it seemed to help?! We're formula feeding this time around but Emma's 'wake' time is at night...we've kept her awake during the day more and had 'sleepy' cuddles for a few nights where when shes woke, she's slept on my chest, its been hard with one of us staying awake but last night she was only up once last night for a feed?

Mercy
OH MY GOD

Not getting excited for you at all!!! I think DTD after a sweep is what does the trick, it worked for Eoz and me!!!

Good Luck, FX!!!

omg :( Just picked the wash basket up which only has baby cloth's in (of the dining room table, so not had to bend down) and now the left side of my pelvic bone hurt's(It's in that area anyway) :( sneeze/cough/walk/stand up/sit down and I get a sharp pain.
Think i'll put my feet up alday now and not move!!

Yay mercy!!

Good luck.. it was just last night we were saying it was like it's never gonna happen!!

Danielle :( take it easy today the washing can wait!! xx :hugs:

Got a nice big choc bar and a cuppa tea, so i'm sorted for a while :) I don't plan on moving of the sofa for age's now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->