****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

WOOO HOOOO for Tina, glad your little girl is finally here !! Hope it all went well and look forward to hearing about it all xxx

Lliena, so happy for you, cant wait to hear your birth story hon, :hugs:

Lilfooshfoosh hope the docs went ok, and that you dont have much longer to wait til your lil one comes xx

Big :hugs: to you mercy I think you deserve to be next especially after these last few days xxx OMG just seen ur update about your plug and your pains :happydance: woooohooooo!!!

Congrats tickledpink, pretty sakura and aimee xx

Good luck clarebo :hugs: hope it all goes well for you xx

Babyfrance, I may try that soaking cervix idea ;)

AFM I had a really busy day sorting the house yesterday and I was soooo sore last night. Couldnt decide if it was something happening or just aching coz doing too much, and unfortunately I think it was the latter as I feel ok today :growlmad:

I am 39 weeks today, and after going a week overdue with my son I think I am owed a week back...so today would be great please baby!! No signs yet though, no plug or anything so not looking hopeful :(

ok i've got tonnes to catch up on but just had a text from nik (mercy) to say she's been examined, is 6cm and heading to labour ward!! will try and keep you all updated when i hear anything else, butmmy stupid phone won't log me in to bnb...

Congrats NeyNey, Melissa, Jasmak, PrettySakura, aimee_1691, tickled_pink! They're coming thick and fast now!!
Brownlie, my rings still won't go back on, took months last time, hope you have your shiny ring back on soon, and hey, WEIRD dream!
Clarebo, hope it goes/went well today!!

Well, not doing too badly here, tears drying up, but Bridget's such a snacky feeder that it's really getting me down. And her tongue tie seems to making latching on really hard work. I can't remember if it was like this with C or not :(

Congrats tickledpink, pretty sakura and aimee!

Woohoo Mercy! Good luck! :hugs:

Docs went ok yesterday, still not dilated at all and today is my due date. If I haven't had the baby by Friday night he is going to try to fit me in to put some gel, otherwise it will be Saturday, so hopefully I will have my baby before the end of the weekend. yay! On that same note though last night took FOREVER!! I woke up every 1.5 hrs to go pee and it just seemed to drag on... I hope that is not how the rest of the week goes.

:hugs:

Yay Mercy! Only 4cm left! Sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

YEY Mercy :D :happydance:

Hope all the other mummies and bumps and babies are doing well! Im feeling a lot better today still tired but managed a short trip out to tesco. It was so nice to get some fresh air and Avalon slept all the way through it. She seems to be sleeping really well atm already only waking twice in night for feeds about 4hrs apart. I know its early days nd that could change but its ace actually being able to get some kip :D

This is my first real chance to get on B&B since I came on to annouce the arrival of my baby girl. Daddy has taken her for a walk round to his parents as, I don't feel up to going for a walk just yet as, I have had stitches due to a vontouse(?spelling)delivery as, Kimberly had done a poo inside me. I am relaxing(missing my little girl like crazy!)and have put the dinner in the slow cooker and tidied up abit as well. I must admit I haven't read the pages since my last post as, I need to write my birth story and start my parenting journal as well.

Congratulations to all who have had the LO's and, big :hugs: & :dust: to all of those who are in labour or, are still waiting to go into labour.

HWM - Abby had a tight togue tie and i had to give up feeding after 6 days and express. she couldnt latch on and i ended up sore, bleeding with cracked nipples to the point where i would cry as soon as i woke up as i knew she was going to need fed.. it really got me down and i got to the point where i would try to put off feeding her!! HV and MW just shrugged it off and never really offered any good advice :(
any update from nikki?

GO TEAM BANNO!!!!

Just had a text from Nik

"hittin the gas and air and gettin there slowly, baby should be here shortly"

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg what team will she be be?I say BLUE

This thread seems to be dying down on chat now that everyone is having their babes!
I saw the MW today and everything is great! Hopefully i wont have to visit her next week bc i'll have my LO by then (my appt. is at 40+3). But if i do then oh well. She said she would let me go until 41+3 before she would induce. Which im thankful for bc i want to avoid the induction altogether! Anyways, please pray that i wont need the induction! I feel like i wont, but you never know with these babes!

Nikki has a new baby girl! Born at 16.15... I'll leave her to announce her name and weight etc !
I guess maybe no mention on facebook stil until she's announced on there...

Congratations Team Banno!

Nikki has a new baby girl! Born at 16.15... I'll leave her to announce her name and weight etc !
I guess maybe no mention on facebook stil until she's announced on there...

Congratations Team Banno!

Guppy glad everything going as it should be! fX you won't need to se ms next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->