****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Nikki has a new baby girl! Born at 16.15... I'll leave her to announce her name and weight etc !
I guess maybe no mention on facebook stil until she's announced on there...

Congratations Team Banno!

can you ask her if she wants me to let the fg girls know about baby banno 2?

This thread seems to be dying down on chat now that everyone is having their babes!
I saw the MW today and everything is great! Hopefully i wont have to visit her next week bc i'll have my LO by then (my appt. is at 40+3). But if i do then oh well. She said she would let me go until 41+3 before she would induce. Which im thankful for bc i want to avoid the induction altogether! Anyways, please pray that i wont need the induction! I feel like i wont, but you never know with these babes!

i'm tempted to join in the september one too with me not being due until 31st :/
Hope you don't need your next MW apt :) x

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Congrats Mercy darling at last ha ha xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This thread seems to be dying down on chat now that everyone is having their babes!
I saw the MW today and everything is great! Hopefully i wont have to visit her next week bc i'll have my LO by then (my appt. is at 40+3). But if i do then oh well. She said she would let me go until 41+3 before she would induce. Which im thankful for bc i want to avoid the induction altogether! Anyways, please pray that i wont need the induction! I feel like i wont, but you never know with these babes!

i'm tempted to join in the september one too with me not being due until 31st :/

Oh yeah :dohh: I never thought of that! :dohh: If she does induce thats Sept 2nd! ....just keeping hope that she wont need to :winkwink: but I suppse i would have to move over if she did :sad1:

Oh yeah :dohh: I never thought of that! :dohh: If she does induce thats Sept 2nd! ....just keeping hope that she wont need to :winkwink: but I suppse i would have to move over if she did :sad1:

oop's didn't mean to put "too" lol Well I hope you don't need to be induced :) and I hope Henry come's on time for me :D

Aw congrats to mercy2...well done huni.

Im not jealous...honest :blush:

xxx

Mercy's facebook!!!

welcome to the world georgia celeste banister! born at 4.15pm weighing 7lb and 8oz!!! so happy and so in love with u already xxx

Mercy's facebook!!!

welcome to the world georgia celeste banister! born at 4.15pm weighing 7lb and 8oz!!! so happy and so in love with u already xxx

:yipee: Go Team Banno :hi: Georgia :hugs: Nikki

just to let you all no i had my son thomas on the 13/08/2010. he was born at 11.16am and was 9lb.
had to have a c-section as baby had pooed in me. i was put to sleep so my dh could not be with me.
thomas was fine and im getting better. still in alot of pain and got told off by the midwife today for doing to much. cant really rest when you have a 3 year old 2 year old and a new born to look after

Congrat Ozzie! Sounds like the experience.

Can't blame ya for taking care of your children!

Congrats Ozzie! Make sure you take it easy though, I know easier said than done.

Congrats Mercy! Beautiful name :D

just to let you all no i had my son thomas on the 13/08/2010. he was born at 11.16am and was 9lb.
had to have a c-section as baby had pooed in me. i was put to sleep so my dh could not be with me.
thomas was fine and im getting better. still in alot of pain and got told off by the midwife today for doing to much. cant really rest when you have a 3 year old 2 year old and a new born to look after

Congratulation's x

I'v just decided I hate it when my mind goes blank and I can't remember when I last felt Henry move :S like now....

Just been too see Mike's parent's and ended up coming back with a big bag of baby stuff, they really wasn't lying when they said one of Mike's auntys liked shopping for baby's!!
We have our first "that can be worn for a picture but nothing else" item too.

Hi this is mat (Mercy's DH) just to let you know that nik and georgia are both well and haveing a snooze and both are well, i will let nik fill in all the other details when she returns hopefully tomorrow, thanks for all the messages.

Hi Mat.Congratulations to you both xxxxxxxxxxx

Ozzie congrats huunie xxxxx i have a 3 yr old and a 2 yr old rest is impossible.get friends and family to help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->