****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

just to let you all no i had my son thomas on the 13/08/2010. he was born at 11.16am and was 9lb.
had to have a c-section as baby had pooed in me. i was put to sleep so my dh could not be with me.
thomas was fine and im getting better. still in alot of pain and got told off by the midwife today for doing to much. cant really rest when you have a 3 year old 2 year old and a new born to look after

massive congrats!

good morning girls!

me and niki had a sweep on the same day (monday) lucky enough things kikced started to her and she went in to labour!

as i was only 1 finger dialated didnt expect much apart from the pains and uncomfort due to the sweep. but i was in pain yesterday the whole day so i decided to walk most of my time and dtd last night ..... guess what???? I lost my plug today in the morning (sorry TMI) it was a whole lot and Im still loosing it!!

I know may be there is some more days to go but with my DS I lost my plug in the evening had him the next day... so please keep fxd for me!!

thanks ladies sorry for rambling for long (Im super excited)

oooh you might have a due date baby :thumbup: Hope it keeps progressing - keep upright and mobile, gravity helps!

oooh you might have a due date baby :thumbup: Hope it keeps progressing - keep upright and mobile, gravity helps!

thanks dear... i was walking for last 45 mins now I have to go to the dentist now coz ms DS got a bad toothache. lets hope for the best!

Happy mom have faith.nicki was text book as in Sweep,sex,plug gone,pain ooo hello baby!

I hope this is it for you.

Update on Tina (Jasmak) She and Kelana are still in Hospital but hope to be home tomorrow xxx

Can you believe my little guy is 4 weeks old!

LADIES...

im an angry mumma bear...

as i said yesterday im getting central heating put in....

well one little mistake... (some nugget putting the wrong bolt on the pipe leading to the radiator...) well thie meant that about a minute after abby walked past the radiator, scalding hot water sprayed out at an incredible force!! The water thankfully missed abby...
It went all over my new buggy (thank god Ailah wasnt asleep in the carrycot!!!!!) soaked my hallway lino, stair carpet, walls, clothes that were on the drier... they used ALL my towels to dry up the swimming pool they created so i couldnt have a bath last night!!

Not only that they installed the gas etc and didnt fit a carbon monoxide detevtor!!

Im up this morning and itching for a fight!! oh im gonna kick up merry hell this morning!!!

I know there is no point in 'what ifs' but if that water had touched either of the girls it would have scalded them!!!

INCOMPETENT IDIOTS!!!

Total idiots.get them by the short n curlies hun.Glad no one was hurt though xx

still drying off :( im hoping it will be fine when its dry - prob just need a new mattress in the carry cot! xx

Congrats mercy and ozzie :)

Carolyn OMG thats terrible, I would be going NUTS :hissy: at them.

Lliena I love your pic your lil girly is so beautiful! :)

Not much for me to report, very boring in the world of tashalina :shrug:

Hope you are all ok xx

Quick hello from me again :)

Little one was crying on and off all night last night bless her, she just couldnt settle then at about 5am she did a massive poo and fell promptly asleep and is still flat out now! Daddy is sleeping too as he stayed up with her so I could get some rest. It's so much easier having two people around god knows how I coped the first time around but I guess you just do and get on with it!

Hope all mums and bumps and babies are ok xx

ok..just gone to the toilet and noticed a few small spot's of blood on my pad :/ I know it's probably nothing to be worried about....but I am.
There was nothing there when I wiped tho, just on my pad?

Woo Hoo Mercy!!!!!!! :happydance: Congratulations!! Love the name, well done you x

Ozzie Sounds like you had a hard time, glad you're both ok and CONGRATULATIONS x

Carolyn you seriously need to kick some butt!!! So glad your LO's are safe but that is not good...I'd see about getting it all checked out again too, who knows what else is an accident waiting to happen!

Loving your pic Lliena, Avalon is gorgeous x

Lucy :hugs: Hope you're ok x

4 weeks has gone soo fast Eoz...Emma is a week old today!!!

Good luck Happy mom you might be next!!

Tash Would def try DTD after a sweep in the future! Shame it didn't work for you Mumof1+1, I know that my cervix etc... was soft and seemed favourable! Hopefully you'll little munchkin will arrive soon :hugs:

Danielle ring your mw if your concerned hun x

Hope ladies, bumps and babies are ok?

AFM, had cramp in my left leg since Monday and when I mentioned it to midwife I was sent to hospital for suspected blood clots...got to have daily injections, scans next week and could be on tablets for 6 months. All because I wasn't given the 'sock' to wear after I had Emma. :cry::cry: As if you've not got enough to juggle than have to trapse off to hospital every f'in day. They said I can bring injection stuff home though so Kev can do it rather than running around. All this has meant that how I couldn't wait to roll around on the floor playing with Jacob has to wait now til my leg is better. ARGH....

Lou x

Hi girls,

Congrats Mercy and Ozzie,

Good Luck happy_mom sending labour dust your way

:dust::dust::dust:

As for me I went up the hospital this morning thought waters were trickling turns out it was just mean old watery discharge, :growlmad:

BUT...... CTG showed contarctions hitting 70's on the graph and getting tightenings,:thumbup: internal examination showed Cervix soft but closed :dohh:

So basically things are going the right way, MW said anyday now it can easily progress

Good luck girls

thanks for your thoughts girls.... i continued loosing my plug in chunkly pieces up to late noon. butnow the crampy feeling is stoped! will be going for a long walk later!I wish If I go to labour naturally!!

BrownlieB- sound promising! fx'd for u!

Thanks happy_mom

I sort of knew it wasn't much as I haven't had a show, and you have to lose the plug before waters come but you never know.

I have just done some marathon cooking and made bolognaise sauce, a lasgane, and a lamb casserole, making a shepherds pie base (as in the mince but not the tattys) and chilli con carne next, waiting for it all to cool and sticking it in the freezer have at least a weeks worth of food prepared now.... Does that count as nesting? :haha::

Congrats to all the new mummies ans sending labour dust to thouse who need it!
:dust::dust:

I'm currently in very slow early labour :dohh:
Wish she would get a move on! MW said things could progress anytime, I hope so!
My BP keeps rising then falling so MW is coming over to check it tomorrow morning and they are talking of inducing me, I really hope it doesn't come to that!
x

Did anyone get cold symptoms prior to labor?
Yesterday i got hit with a runny nose, congestion, and a sore throat (which i think is actually from post-nasal drip :dohh:) Im wondering if im really sick or is this "pre-labor" symptoms? Ive read online many ppl get cold symptoms before the big day, but im not sure :shrug:

Did anyone get cold symptoms prior to labor?
Yesterday i got hit with a runny nose, congestion, and a sore throat (which i think is actually from post-nasal drip :dohh:) Im wondering if im really sick or is this "pre-labor" symptoms? Ive read online many ppl get cold symptoms before the big day, but im not sure :shrug:

ME!! i had a cold about 3 days before i went into labour and it didnt go until about 3 or 4 days after i had Ailah....although Abby had the cold too so good chance it was just coincedance! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->