****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Would really like to consider it a holiday - cept I'm all out of annual leave and having to use up next years as uni have decided they're not closing :dohh:

That sucks. Do you guys get a lot of snow annually?

well we have nothing all over christmas while kids are off and the minute its back to school like today and we have to go out in it the is snow jan and feb kkkkkkkkkkkkkk i hate it i'm a true brit i like the rain i'm used to it lol if its too hot ii winge and to cold i winge rain is my happy medium that with addded wind perfect lol

NO! :rofl: that's why the uk panics and comes to a stop, and the councils cannot clear the roads adequately (or paths)!! ho well it looks pretty (and there has been a fair amount more than usual here)

NO! :rofl: that's why the uk panics and comes to a stop, and the councils cannot clear the roads adequately (or paths)!! ho well it looks pretty (and there has been a fair amount more than usual here)

i sooo agree people just leave the cars and walk miles here its a joke i live outside a school so my street gets gritted but outside the street its mayhem lol people can't handle the snow it's the devil here lol my hubby loves it he's still young and he goes out dounuttin the car in snow on asdas car park as its empty people must not eat when it snows lol

Not had proper snow for years and years it has just gone a little crazy this year so everyone is unprepared, public transport gets cancelled and everything grinds to a halt :dohh:

This is probablythe first year we've had more than a few inches for ages, I remember snow days as a kid but nothing recently - madness!!

got my scan date - woop woop!

When's it going to be!?

Would really like to consider it a holiday - cept I'm all out of annual leave and having to use up next years as uni have decided they're not closing :dohh:

That sucks. Do you guys get a lot of snow annually?

i sooo agree people just leave the cars and walk miles here its a joke i live outside a school so my street gets gritted but outside the street its mayhem lol people can't handle the snow it's the devil here lol my hubby loves it he's still young and he goes out dounuttin the car in snow on asdas car park as its empty people must not eat when it snows lol

Yeah I was gonna say we are useless here country grinds to halt at the slightest flurry of snow!!

I've really struggled with temperature today, they've got the heating on in school (it's parents evenings and open day this week :)) and it's freezing outside and my body isn't coping well going from extremes of heat to cold...
On a plus side we did bake some lovely choc chip shortbread in Home Economics this morning, which I had to scramble together out of the ingredients I could find in the cupboard!!

Eeeeppp lots of pages to catch up on!!!

I spent yesterday in sickiness hell :dohh: was useless at work, couldn't eat anything, and went to bed at half 5 when I got in, oops!

Waiting impatiently still for my scan next Thursday but have got the day booked off work now yay!!!!!

Are you all snow-filled? Have just come home from work early as frightened of getting stuck there :haha:

We're covered in snow here in Finland! I've had to brush off thick fresh layers from the car every morning for the last week! Set many records here for temperature and snowfall last week.

Hi girls. I just got back from my nurse history visit.
The nurse who did my intake said since i had spotting the day before i found out i was pregnant and because i MCed before, that they wanted to move up the ultra-sound scan!!!

So, even though the scan was scheduled for next week, they want me to come in tomorrow at 2pm for my scan!!!! :yipee:
Looks like i will be meeting the bean earlier than expected. Im excited but im also nervous because ive only had 2 other scans in my life and both turned out bad. So im nervous, but im excited too :happydance:

^^ I wish they did that here... am trying desperately not to panic, symptoms have eased a lot today and then I landed on my arse while out with the dog... am hoping that I wake up tomorrow with horrendus MS

^^ I wish they did that here... am trying desperately not to panic, symptoms have eased a lot today and then I landed on my arse while out with the dog... am hoping that I wake up tomorrow with horrendus MS

aww. :hugs:
Im sure everything is fine hunni :friends:
I was actually surprised that she even suggested a scan. I figured she would just have me wait until next week when my scan was scheduled for. but i think given the spotting and MC thats why she decided to offer.

Oh yeah, the OB Nurse placed me on "Pelvic Rest". She doesn't want me to have sex or engage in any type of exercise until the doctor gives me the "ok" ...guess its too late for the sex thing though :blush:

I know I can go to the EPU, but it is going to get a bit ridiculous if I end up there each week until I can use the MW's doppler for reassurance, and also I think they would just tell me to calm down and see how things go over the next few days

Oh yeah, the OB Nurse placed me on "Pelvic Rest". She doesn't want me to have sex or engage in any type of exercise until the doctor gives me the "ok" ...guess its too late for the sex thing though :blush:

DH instigated the sex ban this time... he won't come near me... that is the main reason I'm dragging him to see the MW with me on Thursday, cos not that I feel like it at the minute, I'm expecting to when I feel a bit better :cloud9:

Wish my DH would instigate a sex ban :rofl:

I'm well off it at the moment and he's doing my head in! I just don't have the energy to bother :haha:

Hi girls. I just got back from my nurse history visit.
The nurse who did my intake said since i had spotting the day before i found out i was pregnant and because i MCed before, that they wanted to move up the ultra-sound scan!!!

So, even though the scan was scheduled for next week, they want me to come in tomorrow at 2pm for my scan!!!! :yipee:
Looks like i will be meeting the bean earlier than expected. Im excited but im also nervous because ive only had 2 other scans in my life and both turned out bad. So im nervous, but im excited too :happydance:

Oh that is exciting! Try not to stress yourself out too much :) It's probably a good thing you've not got a week to get worried about it!

hi ladies just to ask if u could take me off the list the doctors have said im having a missed miscarrige

good luck to u all :) xxxxxxxxxx

hi ladies just to ask if u could take me off the list the doctors have said im having a missed miscarrige

good luck to u all :) xxxxxxxxxx

I am so terribly sorry for you loss hun :hugs:
We are always here for you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back