****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

congrats to all the new mommies!! Its been a while since I've had a chance to get on & read. My baby girl developed a head cold at 2 weeks old...and its been a bit busy here....my wonderful 2 older kids hugged & kissed her until she had their cold....ahhh!! but all is well now...she's on antibiotics.

so happy to see more new mommies!! congrats again ladies!!

danielle i had just g&a this time... they took it off me when i had to push though - wasn't expecting that!!
my MW never mentioned a birth plan, i just wrote one... mw in hosp seemed surprised i had one, but they did all the things i'd written about - dh to tell me gender, cut cord, have quiet time after delivery etc :)

danielle, just make up a birth plan and give it to her! thats what we did :D

clarbo- congrats on your LO! :cloud9:

Carolyn - nope. I've got nothing :nope: I have a strong feeling it will either be tomorrow or Thursday ....:shock:....and i also have a feeling i will be on of those girls who have no signs at all and then BAM! labor hello! https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/smturdo/TTC%20or%20PG%20Blinkies/Wannabe%20Mommies/labour4btz.gif

I'v typed one up...kind off, just not printed it off yet :)
Need to be a mounting climber to get to our printer atm. x

the thread moved.............

thanks girls, i will let you know if i find out any ways of making kaiya go, and if i do i shall pass them onto you :)

Philly, how mucg does a christening cost? I am wanting to get Kaiya christening, but i am unsure of the cost, cant seem to find it online anywhere................ and are you like gaving a party afterwards? im just figuring out if i would need to hire a hall out or not.........

i dont blame you on the whole bil thing, i would feel the same, i just need to find my voice sometimes!

The church part is free hun then we have booked a buffet at our local restaurant for 25 people which is costing us £240. The the cake and robe and other bits on top of that. xxx

Hi ladies!

I haven't read back yet, will do that in a minute. Our baby boy was born Sunday (the 22nd) by emergency c section after failure to progress and decelerated HB. He weighed 3.6 kgs (just under 8 lbs) and was 20.7 inches long. We are both doing really well. We named him Jacob Antony-Blaas Hug.

We just got home a couple of hours ago and are both doing really well. He is a natural booby monster!:cloud9:

Attachments

• Jacob 8.23.jpg
    Jacob 8.23.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies!

I haven't read back yet, will do that in a minute. Our baby boy was born Sunday (the 22nd) by emergency c section after failure to progress and decelerated HB. He weighed 3.6 kgs (just under 8 lbs) and was 20.7 inches long. We are both doing really well. We named him Jacob Antony-Blaas Hug.

We just got home a couple of hours ago and are both doing really well. He is a natural booby monster!:cloud9:

Congratulations xx

Danielle, I went in not wanting any pain relief either but for some reason Jacob thought he could push his way out when I was just barely 4 cms dilated! So I ended up with an epidural and pitocin to try to speed me up....the pitocin slowed his heart rate and I ended up with a c-section. BUT I had a area (right around the left ovary) that hadn't been affected by the epi, so I started panicking when I would feel the surgeon poking me and they ended up putting me right under.

Anyway, I had a LOT of the hospital workers comment on how my labour went nothing like my birth plan. I really don't mind at all because we are both ok, but it was a little nerve wracking at the time.

:hugs:

Congrats to the new moms!!!!

Guppy I can't wait for you to be in labour! Mine came out of no where to, one minute I am fine playing a board game then the next I am leaking all over the place.

Tiff I REALLY hope that happens!
I dont mind being pregnant at all, but the prospects of an induction scare the piss out of me :cry: I feel like i HAVE to go into labor in the next couple days, and its frustrating bc i know i have NO control over that :sad1: We walked around the mall for a couple hours...and i got nothing :wacko: oh well.

congrats to all the new mommies!! Its been a while since I've had a chance to get on & read. My baby girl developed a head cold at 2 weeks old...and its been a bit busy here....my wonderful 2 older kids hugged & kissed her until she had their cold....ahhh!! but all is well now...she's on antibiotics.

so happy to see more new mommies!! congrats again ladies!!

Sorry to hear your LO has an infection. :hugs:

Hi ladies!

Congratulations!!! I have a booby monster too!

Just a quickie to let you lovely ladies that C.J Storey made his debut on 18th August @ 15.57 by c-section weighing in at 8lb 2oz. I had quite a traumatic time of it and have only been out of hospital a day, will get it all typed up soon, congrats to all the new mummies and fingers crossed for those still waiting to see their little ones x x x

Congratulations!

Morning :D

I officially only have 7day's to go now until due date!!! I'm like a zombie today, so may go back to bed :) I haven't read through any post's this morning, way to tired atm!!
Mike set a camera up in the nursery last night, so we can watch our little man sleeping while we are sat down stair's watching telly :)

Go to bed! Go to bed! Too bad we can't save up sleep...I could have used some stored sleep. LOL!

I dont mind being pregnant at all, but the prospects of an induction scare the piss out of me :cry: I feel like i HAVE to go into labor in the next couple days, and its frustrating bc i know i have NO control over that :sad1: We walked around the mall for a couple hours...and i got nothing :wacko: oh well.

guppy I feel urpain bc I am going through the same scare...:cry: they will induce me ,if i I dont progress c-section. i was given time to go in to labour naturally before saturday!! fx'd crossed for us hopefully some thing happends asap.

congratulations to all new mums!

Similar feeling. Thankfully I don't even have to consider discussing induction until I'm 41+5 so I've got ample time still... not as though I feel like I want to wait that long! Off to pilates this morning in hopes of a miracle.

saw MW for discharge on Monday and she says if induction booked and you want to beat it naturally you bounce for 10 mins walk for 20 mins then rest for 30 mins - REPEAT til baby arrives :wacko: If you are past due date it should work.....if cervix etc favourable....Good luck! :hugs:

Morning Everyone!

Clarebo & Samface Congratulations on becoming mummies!! LilFooshFoosh, Jacob is gorgeous!! Congratulations, love his name too :flower:

Mumma :hugs: Thats crap about Olly hun, hope you're ok x

Overdue mummies Hope you're all ok and go into labour soon, I know it must be so frustrating!!

Lovin_it Hope your LO gets better soon :kiss:

Danielle I agree with JASMAK sleep sleep sleep!! :sleep: I didn't do a birth plan - I was ill when giving birth to Jacob so just thought I'd go with the flow just set out the basics I wanted i.e. just wanted gas and air, Kev to tell me sex and him to cut the cord. I was lucky in that I didn't have time to consider anything other than gas and air and I wasn't ill!!

Hope everyone is ok? Emma has settled in really well and Jacob has really taken to her, trying to wind her and even give her a dummy when she cries bless! I've got to see the midwife again tomorrow and then the health visitor comes next week!

Hope ladies, bumps and babies are ok

Lou x

Morning ladies i'm still here :/

Jasmak and baby france....once I wake up and it's light, it's hard for me to get back to sleep, plus my neighbour's don't take into consideration that people like to have a lie in and are shouting at daft time's in a morning...after shouting until late at night right under our bedroom window!!

I have a midwife apt this afternoon, see if I get rushed out this time like I did last time. guessing this will be my last one until i'm over due at 41week's... and I think this baby is holding on to prove everyone wrong!! (everyone said i'd be early)

Morning ladies *yawns*!

Avalon didnt settle at all last night hardly and is still constipated shes gone more on the aptamil but its not the right consistency still and midwife cam and weighed her and she hasnt put any back on yet after losing a bit. So midwife is coming again fri to reweigh her and said to try her with some sugar water now and keep feeding her as and when she wants it. I am already feeding her that way but I cant make her take more than she wants to out of the bottle, so a bit unsure what to do :shrug: Im thinking if shes bunged up though thats why shes not feeding as much as she maybe should be? Aah so confusing. Shes having between 60/80mls per feed around 5/6 times a day atm but all the cartons say she should be on 90ml feeds 6 times a day but I know that all babies are diff so its just a waiting game atm.

Sorry for the waffle needed to get it out!

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i need sleeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

One night Ailah sleeps really well then i have a night like last night!! i had to get up with both kids at 5.30am and i was still walking in circles (not having had any sleep) round my coffee table with Ailah at 10 to 4!!

I just want tto cry today!!

p.s. George....hope you dont think i was being rude but i deleted one of your posts on my FB status as there are a lot of people that dont know whats going on with me and Christopher and thats the way i like it lol :blush:

well girlies, im still here too, am 15 days overdue now :shock: have assessment on friday then i will be induced sat or sun :shock: surely its not good that i will be nearly 43 weeks by then but they dont seem fussed, i thought there was a reason they induce you at 42 weeks :wacko:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->