****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

no worries nuff said, hope yu have a better day than you did night! Cr*p night here but day going okay so far, no doubt that is the kiss of p*ss for my afternoon though!

well girlies, im still here too, am 15 days overdue now :shock: have assessment on friday then i will be induced sat or sun :shock: surely its not good that i will be nearly 43 weeks by then but they dont seem fussed, i thought there was a reason they induce you at 42 weeks :wacko:

x

think it is to do with placenta and nourishment, some countries let you go as far as needs be though so sure they know what theyre doing :thumbup:

Have you had any recent scans? That would give them an idea of size of baby/placenta but if they arent concerned I wouldnt worry, you know baby will come at the weekend if not before

Get bouncing, walking etc and hopefully it'll kick off for you :hugs:

Hi ladies!

I haven't read back yet, will do that in a minute. Our baby boy was born Sunday (the 22nd) by emergency c section after failure to progress and decelerated HB. He weighed 3.6 kgs (just under 8 lbs) and was 20.7 inches long. We are both doing really well. We named him Jacob Antony-Blaas Hug.

We just got home a couple of hours ago and are both doing really well. He is a natural booby monster!:cloud9:

Congratulations! he's a cutie!

well girlies, im still here too, am 15 days overdue now :shock: have assessment on friday then i will be induced sat or sun :shock: surely its not good that i will be nearly 43 weeks by then but they dont seem fussed, i thought there was a reason they induce you at 42 weeks :wacko:

x

wow you've the patience ofa saint! I said I'd decline my indcution at 14 days, but i don't nkow if i'd have had the nerve to follow through!!

As for me, feeling really 'can't be arsed' after getting 4-5 hour stretches at night for the last week, she was feeding every 2 hours last night. and every 2 hours today, after it being hourly on sat and mon... i'm shattered. she still hasn't got her birth weight back so feel like i'm failing. C was 5oz over birth weight at same stage.

had mw today, she THINK's H is back to back :/ but his head is sat on brim of mypelvic. Next apt is when I am 40+1

Hi ladies!

I haven't read back yet, will do that in a minute. Our baby boy was born Sunday (the 22nd) by emergency c section after failure to progress and decelerated HB. He weighed 3.6 kgs (just under 8 lbs) and was 20.7 inches long. We are both doing really well. We named him Jacob Antony-Blaas Hug.

We just got home a couple of hours ago and are both doing really well. He is a natural booby monster!:cloud9:

Congratulations! he's a cutie!

x

wow you've the patience ofa saint! I said I'd decline my indcution at 14 days, but i don't nkow if i'd have had the nerve to follow through!!

As for me, feeling really 'can't be arsed' after getting 4-5 hour stretches at night for the last week, she was feeding every 2 hours last night. and every 2 hours today, after it being hourly on sat and mon... i'm shattered. she still hasn't got her birth weight back so feel like i'm failing. C was 5oz over birth weight at same stage.

She might be having a growth spurt now hun which is why her feedings changed? Also remember all babies are different so what C did might not be what baby does this time around. Avalon hasnt put any weight back on yet either after losing 2 1/2oz but am not worried jsut yet and neither is midwife. Hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

Bridget lost 13.5 oz, but that was still less than 10% of her not inconsiderable weight!!
2 hours is the longest we've had in the days... the 'growing' days (Sat/Mon) it was every 45-60 minutes...

Edit, and yeah, I have to keep reminding myself they're not the same, they look so similar, I keep projecting Charlotte's personality/characteristics on her...

yeh i had a scan on monday cos the mw was worried baby might be breech, the scan woman said baby was fine and measuring a week over, but ive been measuring small the whole way through, said there was plenty of water and everything looked fine so i guess thats why they are happy to leave me, i just wish she would come out lol, am getting sooo sore now and its just enough is enough time lol x

Had my second sweep today, she felt babies head again & said my waters were bulging when I had a contraction :haha:
Hope things start moving, currently 3cm!

yeh i had a scan on monday cos the mw was worried baby might be breech, the scan woman said baby was fine and measuring a week over, but ive been measuring small the whole way through, said there was plenty of water and everything looked fine so i guess thats why they are happy to leave me, i just wish she would come out lol, am getting sooo sore now and its just enough is enough time lol x

:hugs::hugs: 16 days wow! only 1 other lady i know of went 17 days over!Hope it starts very soon xxxx

Had my second sweep today, she felt babies head again & said my waters were bulging when I had a contraction :haha:
Hope things start moving, currently 3cm!
:thumbup: wont be long!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ladies how are we?Sorry i haven't been about been having some problems and some sad news we're trying to deal with.

Ashton was weighed yesterday and he has put on over a kilo in 3 weeks :shock: He was 7lb 3oz @ birth,7lb 8oz three weeks ago now 10lb 12oz :wacko:

I'm now trying 3rd lot of formula as his poop is green and he brings up a lot of milk.Anytips to stop him being so sick its only with wind :shrug:

Hugs to all xxxxxxx

weeelllll I dont want to jinx things buuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt....

I have been having period pains every 10/15 mins since 4am :happydance: I bloody hope this is the start coz I will be so gutted if this comes to nothing!!

Will keep u all updated :D

I have been having period pains every 10/15 mins since 4am :happydance: I bloody hope this is the start coz I will be so gutted if this comes to nothing!!

Good luck hun xxx

zoe i cant remember for the life of me what it was called but i was given a powder to put a scoop full in abbys bottles...which thickened it and stopped her bringing it all back up when she burped. it worked a treat...

obviously wont work if ashton is a booby monster (dont want to be insensitive but i just can remember if you bottle or breast feed)

hugs xx

i had to stop hun so on the bottle now.Where did you get the stay down stuff i may go on a hunt thank you hun x

Eoz you can get it perscribed by your doctor also :thumbup:

any news ??

heya, hope you are all doing well

tashalina, hope your still having lots of pains

just a quick couple of questions if anyone can help me

if your lo is on formula, what colour should their poo be? Kaiya's is a green grey, and like a clay consistency, wasnt sure if thats the norm or not........

And how can you make your lo go longer between feeds?, kaiya has 3-4 ozs every 2 hours day and night, and sometimes after havong 4ozs she will be hungry again less than a hour later, and its killing me in the night getting up every 1 and a half hours.
she is on sma gold.

I'm having exactly the same hun and it's driving me insane he is on SMA so i am now switching to Aptimal as all my others were ok on it x

how long should we give them on a certain type of milk before changing it? i mean does it take a while to get into their system?

sorry for sounding thick, the formula thing is all new to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->