****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

i say 2/3 weeks but thats me.Ashton has been on sma for 2 and has got worse so i know its time to switch x

how long should we give them on a certain type of milk before changing it? i mean does it take a while to get into their system?

sorry for sounding thick, the formula thing is all new to me

and me!all mine were boob fed x

I was breast feeding Kaiya too, but I just wasnt producing enough milk for her, and she was feeding every hour for 20 mins, but after 40 mins to an hour she wanting feeding again, and i was just so drained, so we made the decision to move her onto formula, as we wanted whats best for her. she was only breast fed for 2 weeks, broke my heart moing her onto formula.

she has only been on formula for 8 days, so i might give it till the weekend, and see if its any better

I take my hat off to you Zoe, I am finding it hard with one baby that wants feeding and cuddles constantly. So I totally admire you and anyone else with more than one child, you all must be super woman. x

Lollipop I have moved Avalon on to Aptamil after a week and a bit on c+g and it seems to be suiting her. Their poos should be yellowy like chicken korma. Avalon was constipated but yesterday she had 3oz of water and a tiny dash of oj in it spred out throughout the day and then hallelujah she pooed and slept for 6 hrs from midnight till 6am. I was so happy and she was much more relieved. :happydance:

If your lo is feeding that much she could need hungry baby milk. Might be worth asking health visitor :)

I was breast feeding Kaiya too, but I just wasnt producing enough milk for her, and she was feeding every hour for 20 mins, but after 40 mins to an hour she wanting feeding again, and i was just so drained, so we made the decision to move her onto formula, as we wanted whats best for her. she was only breast fed for 2 weeks, broke my heart moing her onto formula.

she has only been on formula for 8 days, so i might give it till the weekend, and see if its any better

I take my hat off to you Zoe, I am finding it hard with one baby that wants feeding and cuddles constantly. So I totally admire you and anyone else with more than one child, you all must be super woman. x

Ashton is high demanding as well but i'm ok ish.My almost 2 year old isnt to good.Turns out she may have autism :cry: I'm gutted but life has to go on right?

As for super woman hun i'm not so sure lol

As for you. You are doing a sterling job xxxx

Lollipop I have moved Avalon on to Aptamil after a week and a bit on c+g and it seems to be suiting her. Their poos should be yellowy like chicken korma. Avalon was constipated but yesterday she had 3oz of water and a tiny dash of oj in it spred out throughout the day and then hallelujah she pooed and slept for 6 hrs from midnight till 6am. I was so happy and she was much more relieved. :happydance:

If your lo is feeding that much she could need hungry baby milk. Might be worth asking health visitor :)

I'm hoping that is the case for me.Get the poop sorted and he may sleep :thumbup:

Bet you feel human again x

Yep its amazing what undisturbed sleep can do for making you feel refreshed and better :)

I'm having exactly the same hun and it's driving me insane he is on SMA so i am now switching to Aptimal as all my others were ok on it x

hi hunny have you tried collife i think thats how it's spelt you can get off docs it's great wind and keeping bott's down x

Morning ladies (wowie! nearly 1000 Pages already!!!)

Had a MW appt. this morning. (now 3 days "overdue").

I am 50% effaced/thinned (up from 0% 3 weeks ago)
I am nearly 2CMs dilated (up from 1-1.5cm from 3 weeks ago)
I am stationed at -1 (up, or should i say "down" :haha: from -3, three weeks ago)

SO progress is def. being made!! :dance: just hope i go into labor soon!!!! (especially since today would be my *technical* due date if they would have based it off ovulation) :dust:

I think it's safe to say I will soon be announcing the birth of another August baby! Contractions (the first of the whole pregnancy) have started and only gotten worse. I started losing plug too within the hour. Since I was due last Saturday already I think I have permission to start getting a little excited at last.

:dust: to all in waiting! Especially those past due! :)

I think it's safe to say I will soon be announcing the birth of another August baby! Contractions (the first of the whole pregnancy) have started and only gotten worse. I started losing plug too within the hour. Since I was due last Saturday already I think I have permission to start getting a little excited at last.

so exciting!!!! :yipee:
How far apart and how long are contractions lasting now? Hope you have a quick labor and delivery! :cloud9:

Haven't been timing for a while but 6ish minutes maybe? I'm still coping well but definitely needing to breathe deeper and occasionally concentrate. I'll see how long I can play my video game before I just keep getting game over... :)

Hello ladies :flower:

Just a quick question for me for anyone who can help; does the mucus plug have to come out all in one? I thought I lost it a few weeks back but today there is like an insane amount of mucusy stuff being lost! (sorry TMI).
I also had one streak of bright red blood which I presumed was the start opf my bloody show, but no blood since then, just loads of snotty mucus?

Any help much appreciated :D
x x

weeelllll I dont want to jinx things buuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt....

I have been having period pains every 10/15 mins since 4am :happydance: I bloody hope this is the start coz I will be so gutted if this comes to nothing!!

Will keep u all updated :D

Oh good luck..sending lots and lots of labour dust your way!!! x x

Morning ladies (wowie! nearly 1000 Pages already!!!)

Had a MW appt. this morning. (now 3 days "overdue").

I am 50% effaced/thinned (up from 0% 3 weeks ago)
I am nearly 2CMs dilated (up from 1-1.5cm from 3 weeks ago)
I am stationed at -1 (up, or should i say "down" :haha: from -3, three weeks ago)

SO progress is def. being made!! :dance: just hope i go into labor soon!!!! (especially since today would be my *technical* due date if they would have based it off ovulation) :dust:

Sounds like really good progress!!! Keep us updated! x

Yay! Another one on the way! Horray! Good luck and keep us posted. x

Page 1000!

:haha: I noticed that too!

10 days old, and I am on my own today for the first time. That's with a 7 and 5 year old too. It's just morning here and so far it's going pretty good actually (touch wood). Silly question...when does a baby start smiling, like intended smiles?

well as every day passes it's looking like i'm going to be having a September star...I'v not caught up on all the page's i'v missed

what is it i need it badly lol

I'll ask its just one of my friends has just moved her LO onto it and says its a bonus as you get it perscribed and its free :lol:

rainbows, you can loose pieces or lose all of it in one chunk. I lost the majority of mine at 37+3 (it can grow back tho! :wacko:) Then i lost a HUGE chunk of it again at 39+6. I would guess since your so far and that there was blood that you got the bulk of it:yipee:

Haven't been timing for a while but 6ish minutes maybe? I'm still coping well but definitely needing to breathe deeper and occasionally concentrate. I'll see how long I can play my video game before I just keep getting game over... :)

Just got done timing 5 in a row. They were all 1 minute long and always 4.5 minutes apart. I guess I'm consistent. Interesting that they are already under 5 minutes apart since they say you should go to the hospital then. I'm coping just fine at home... maybe I should go take a nap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->