****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

believe me, i know how hard going through an MC can be. The ladies on BnB are very encouraging and supportive. I was in and out of the WTT, TTC, MC support, and even the trimesters threads and all of the ladies were so lovely and helpful. Praying for you during this hardship :hugs:

I'm feeling grim tonight too. Headache awful. I mean I've had a headache everyday for the last 11 months, but the last 24 hours have been particularly bad... and terrible heartburn. More rennies needed!

WoopWoop!!! I went to Nando's tonight and ate spicy chicken, spicy rice and mashed sweet potatoes!!! yum yum yum!!! I even ate choc cheesecake!!! Its the first time in 2 and a half weeks that ~I have enjoyed eating and kept it down!!! I feel a lot better today and have been taking Gaviscon for the heartburn which has helped no end.
I was a bit stressed earlier actually worrying that the sickness had eased lol. I guess I cant win whatever happens lol. I still feel a little queezy but havent actually been sick since first thing this morning!!! thats some kinda record for me !!!!

Hugs to all and best wishes for the scan Guppy x x Bet you cant wait to see bubs x

Ok starting from the beginning, as for the snow! Right now outside my door is about 3 feet of snow not including snow drifts that are as high as 5 feet! We're still up and running, when the bulk of it fell they closed the highway for a couple of hours but the next morning everything was all systems go again!

Apton I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you heal well and we see you here again in the future.

Mum I bet you can't wait to hear the HB, I pray you get to early so it reassures you.
Guppy that is great news about the scan I hope all goes well and of course tell us as soon as you can!
afm: my ms has been lessening everyday. I now only really get it in the evening but I am noticing heartburn now I've had it mildly for the last 5 nights. It could be the food i am eating but who knows. I really want some good Tim Hortons Chilly right now. Might have to venture out in the snow to get some.

well ladies I'm off for my scan will update you all once I get home. FXD that there is a beautiful HB and lovely little one. :thumbup:

Hope your all good will catch up once I get back.:hugs:

WoopWoop!!! I went to Nando's tonight and ate spicy chicken, spicy rice and mashed sweet potatoes!!! yum yum yum!!! I even ate choc cheesecake!!! Its the first time in 2 and a half weeks that ~I have enjoyed eating and kept it down!!! I feel a lot better today and have been taking Gaviscon for the heartburn which has helped no end.
I was a bit stressed earlier actually worrying that the sickness had eased lol. I guess I cant win whatever happens lol. I still feel a little queezy but havent actually been sick since first thing this morning!!! thats some kinda record for me !!!!

Hugs to all and best wishes for the scan Guppy x x Bet you cant wait to see bubs x

Yay for Nando's and being able to eat!! I love it there, so does DH, every time we go to Victoria Square he wants to eat there!!

well ladies I'm off for my scan will update you all once I get home. FXD that there is a beautiful HB and lovely little one. :thumbup:

Hope your all good will catch up once I get back.:hugs:

Hope it goes well!!

I feel gash.

I've packed for my surprise birthday holiday, except now DH is worrying that where we're flying to is going to have cancelled flights come Thursday - damn snow :(

Thats where we went today. we were torn between goin to Nando's and Frankie and Benny's!! lol. I love Nando's tho! My little one Riley is 20 months and he loves it. he ate almost a whole side of spicy rice with his chicken lol.
I think I may become a regular there if it stays in My belly every time x

sorry for your loss apaton :hugs:

I keep feeling like MS is going away but then I will randomly gag (like tonight on my drive home!). I HATE SNOW!!!! It is a pain in the @ss!!! okay I'm just mad because it just took me an hour to drive home from work (literally! usually takes me 30 min), because I was stuck going 30km/hr behind a damn snow plow!!! was soooo not impressed! and we do NOT get snow days at our work :( they would rather me end up in the ditch trying to get to work then pay for a nice relaxing day at home hmmph!

okay my snow rant is over :) i'm sure I'll love the snow during my year off work when I can pull the little one around in a little baby sliegh :hugs:

Melissa I hear you about the snow! I'm in calgary and we have a lot. I hate driving on the main highway already ended up in the meridian once thankfully no one hurt and no damage but a nice little tow bill to get me back on the road. At least behind a plow you are safe! and the roads are clear.

OMG my DH is driving me crazy! Watching the canada vs us hockey game. He is way to excited and full of energy.

my husband has to coach hockey tonight or else he would be right into it too!!! he would probably be swearing at the tv right now... go CANADA go!!!! :)

:haha:
I just got done watching my penguins beat Atlanta's Arse! LOL
GO Guinos!!!!! (thats what my DH and I refer the penguins to LOL)

Does anyone else think that its funny that warm states actually have hockey as a sport? As a rule of thumb in the Kirsch household, southern states suck at hockey LOL :rofl:

woah!!!!! kelly are you watching the game!!!! I have to admit I got pretty excited those last two goals!!! what a crazy game!!!

guppy i agree it's funny the southern states have hockey teams...but i bet hardly any team members are actually from the south!!!

OMG Melissa! what a game! I can't believe Canada lost! I mean I guess it had to happen sometime but we were our seats the whole time, I kept telling DH (big hockey nut) that there's no way they could do it when the clock was down to 3 mins and he was like just wait just wait and they tied it! We'll get em' in Buffalo next year. (No offense to you guys in the USA we're just a proud hockey Canada family).

That game was so up and down! Those two goals were awesome and then to loose like that? Just a pitty!! They tried though, good on them!

I've had really bad morning sickness the past two days, I'm 6 weeks 2 days today. Tonight I finally barfed for the first time. Not pretty. Sorry to give gross detail, but it's some sort of a milestone in pregnancy isn't it? ;)

I've been spotting for just under a week, today it has eased up, hopefully it will stay away from now on. A scan in just under a week. That's my update!

we have an icehockey team in belfast now, and I don't think a single player is british, let alone northern irish :)
Scan this afternoon. not feeling too stressed yet, just got to get through 5 classes teaching this morning, then DH is picking me up. Still feeling really grim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->