****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hiiii everyone, well i am 17days overdue today and finally off for my term+10 this morning, hopefully they will give me a date for tomorrow for induction, wish me luck :) x

good luck!!! wish a speedy labor for u!:hugs:

hiiii everyone, well i am 17days overdue today and finally off for my term+10 this morning, hopefully they will give me a date for tomorrow for induction, wish me luck :) x

Good luck hunny! Heres hoping things are speedy and you get the induction date you want!
You have been SO patient and now its almost time to meet ur baba! :baby:

Afm, just been discharged from the community Midwife! :happydance:
And am going home on the ferry tonight so all the family can meet little miss!

Packing galor to do! lol!

what is it i need it badly lol

I'll ask its just one of my friends has just moved her LO onto it and says its a bonus as you get it perscribed and its free :lol:

Oo please!!!! :flower:

Hi everyone!!!

Rainbows & Versperonicca Good luck honeys, so exciting...looking forward to hearing more news x :happydance:

PrincessEllie How are you? Hope you're ok and you're off having a baby?

Tash How have you been getting on?

Well done you Mercy on bf in public!!! Nice to hear that you're coping well!!!

Lliena & Philly Hope your LO's manage to poop loads and loads, must be so frustrating and worrying!!! Will keep oj and bolied water in mind if Emma ever suffers x

Eoz Have you managed to sort out an appt yet or find out the name of stuff needed? :hugs:

JASMAK Good luck with all your LO's tomorrow! Sure you'll be fine!!

Sorry if I missed anyone out x

AFM Currently doing the night feed with ELF, she's doing really well and now back to her birth weight! Jacob is getting better and better with her (touch wood) and has tried winding her, helped to change her bum and scarily tried picking her up :wacko: which is obs one to watch!!

I signed up to weight watchers tonight (it was free registration which ended tonight) I know its a bit soon, but going to take it slow...got more important things to consider ATM!! Found out I've got about 3 stone to lose :blush: but think my body has been hammered these last few years so we'll see how I get on!

Labour dust to mummies in need x

Hope babies, bumps & babies are ok

Lou x :flower:

Someone posted a name a few pages back (sorry forgot who lol)

Going to try health visitor 1st then will ring the drs x

Good luck Princess! I am gobsmacked at how over cooked you are!

Mercy enjoy hun.

Hugs and dust to all that needs it xxxxxx

mercy - lola is 4 weeks tomorro and we havnt been discharged yet !! can u believe it !! told u i felt ignored by the midwife from pregnancy til now !! amazing eh x

mercy - lola is 4 weeks tomorro and we havnt been discharged yet !! can u believe it !! told u i felt ignored by the midwife from pregnancy til now !! amazing eh x

I have had 3 home visits from my midwife, and one from a member of the on call team cos it was a Sunday! Its bad that you havent been discharged yet at 4 weeks! Have you not been seen by the Health visitor yet either?

whoop we have poooooooo lol

24 hrs on Aptimil and he is pooing like a trooper and all over daddy :haha:

Oh and boo my period has started already x

Lollipop I have moved Avalon on to Aptamil after a week and a bit on c+g and it seems to be suiting her. Their poos should be yellowy like chicken korma. Avalon was constipated but yesterday she had 3oz of water and a tiny dash of oj in it spred out throughout the day and then hallelujah she pooed and slept for 6 hrs from midnight till 6am. I was so happy and she was much more relieved. :happydance:

If your lo is feeding that much she could need hungry baby milk. Might be worth asking health visitor :)

Did you switch from Aptamil to c&g or c&g to aptamil? Oh and i tried the oj in water too yesterday and it worked a treat!:happydance:

xxx

From c+g to aptamil :) Glad the juice and water worked for you too! it's so nice to see them relieved isnt it?

Such a relief, he passes out straight afterwards as well and seems to have a much better sleep. I have brought some Aptamil Comfort though to see if that works. It's horrible to seem them struggle. I seem to forever be on poo watch!!! lol xxx

health visitor came last week n weighed her for the 1st time... how bads that !

hey sorry ladies I didnt update earlier, my contractions bloody stopped!! Popped to see MW and she examined me, I wasnt dialated at all but ready to go...she gave me a sweep and said she doesnt think it will be long.

My bp was a bit high and it has gradually been getting higher over my last few appointments so she is coming to see my at home on monday to check me over and give me another sweep if nothing has happened.

I have been really uncomfortable since the sweep, loads of pressure whenever Im standing up but no more contractions to speak of. Im gutted coz I really thought that was it :growlmad: xx

thanks everyone, have been booked in for early sunday morning so i can focus on getting everything ready now, my hospital bag still isnt finished haha :wacko: x

Hi girls congrats to all that have had there LO & good luck/hope happens for those of you still waiting soon :hugs:

Just quick update is midwife due any min to let you know our little man was born at 3.15pm yesterday(26/08/10) weighing 6lbs exactly we have named him Caleb, I can't believ how on love with him we are :cloud9: here's quick pic.

xxxx

Attachments

• DSCF2957.jpg
    DSCF2957.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
Hi girls congrats to all that have had there LO & good luck/hope happens for those of you still waiting soon :hugs:

Just quick update is midwife due any min to let you know our little man was born at 3.15pm yesterday(26/08/10) weighing 6lbs exactly we have named him Caleb, I can't believ how on love with him we are :cloud9: here's quick pic.

xxxx

congrats!

princess, can't believe you're so overdue!! I think you'll definitely win the Most Overdue if you have to wait until Sunday!!
Zoe, not sure about the stay down stuff but ask doc or HV I guess...
Tasha, that sucks that everything stopped :( Hopefully won't be much longer!
Vespersonicca and rainbows, so pleased you're on your way!
Jasmak, I'm fairly convinced bridget is smiling at 2 weeks, I asked HV, and she agreed :)
Nik, have a fab time seeing all your friends and family! Can't believe you're discharged from MW already, Bridget only was today as well at 15 days - still not quite got birth weight...
Guppy, sounds like things are moving well for you, hopefully some contractions soon!
Congrats wannabmum!

As for us, well as I said, B still no quite birthweight - an oz off... but discharged from MW anyway - I think though in perspective, she has put on 12.5oz in the last fortnight, so we're not doing too badly!!
Had her first doc appt today there's a wee lump of something on her elbow, but nothing to worry about apparently... she was good as gold, slept the wholeway through!

Congrats to all the new mamas!!!!
Has anyone heard from our two lovelies that were in labor last night? :shrug:
I wonder how they are getting along?

Yesterday i went to the chiropractor. He said my hips/pelvis is as far apart as it should be DURING labor!!!! He was very surprised (tho baby is engaged to -1 so im not surprised) but he said normally your pelvis isnt that open until labor, so im happy about that! :dance: He was also impressed that i dont waddle :haha:

princessellie- have you had any internals done? I know they dont mean much, but at this point it HAS to mean something lol GL on Sunday, maybe you wont have to go to be induced bc your LO will show up :cloud9: :dust:

yeh ive had three sweeps so far, well i say sweeps, she has been unable to do them so far cos my cervix is not playing at all

x

oic.
Do sweeps hurt? And can you get a sweep after youve lost the majority of your plug? Im thinking of requesting a sweep and stretch on monday (will be 1 week overdue at that point) but ive lost TONS AND TONS of plug.

Praying and believing that BOTH of our babies will come THIS weekend!!! :dust:

eeek sweeps really hurt, they are crap, i think they hurt a lot less if you are actually ready as i had one last time when i was already dilating and i didnt feel it at all but if youre not ready it bloody kills x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->